The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
fao baz EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
fao baz EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
fao baz EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
fao baz EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
fao baz EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
fao baz EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
fao baz EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
fao baz EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
fao baz EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

fao baz Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

2 posters

fao baz

fao baz Empty fao baz

Post by Guest Sat Dec 05 2009, 05:55

just looking at you pictures baz, and the aquaduct one reminded me of my only trip to wales (apart from football) about 3 years ago to pick up a machine, i could not help thinking that the scenery and the bridges/aquaducts with the backgrounds were a beautifull bit of landscape, i remeber traveling down this road called the road of the valleys or the valleys road(not sure which) and like i say the scenery was second to none, is this aquaduct near to u then baz.

fao baz Empty Re: fao baz

Post by Guest Sat Dec 05 2009, 06:08

When I saw it I thought what a beautifull place to live. Gotta say Baz I live in a pleasent area but that view knocks the socks off anything around my way. I must get round to posting up some piccys of my walk that I posted about in this section back in the summer. . . . . . .
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Sat Dec 05 2009, 23:25

Its about 10 miles from me which in north Wales is like a trip to the local shops for you lol. What part of Wales were you in Burger? North or South Wales. I'll put some more pictures up soon. Yes Vis the countryside in North Wales is stunning. Even more so around Snowdonia. The view from the top of Snowon is breathtaking.

Post by Guest Sun Dec 06 2009, 00:19

i think it was a place called new tredegar near merthyr baz, im not 100% to be honest, the other thing i remember were the hills, walking up the roads was like walking up ladders they were that steep.
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Sun Dec 06 2009, 01:28

Merthyr is in South Wales mate. North Wales has far more dramatic scenery. As for the hills, even taking the dogs for a walk is a struggle where I live lol.
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Sun Dec 06 2009, 23:16

Have put some more pics in the gallery if anyone is intersted.

Post by Guest Mon Dec 07 2009, 19:14

yes just had a look baz, iits beautiful scenery alright, when did you decide to move to wales baz and was the slow pace your reasons for doing this.
    spurslegend
    spurslegend
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by spurslegend Tue Dec 08 2009, 03:24

WHERES THE TOWER BLOCKS

Post by Guest Tue Dec 08 2009, 19:16

Ive done both the brecons and snowdonia and by far the best view has got to be half way up bristley Ridge looking towards Tryfan and the valley below!!!!! Wish i was there now, !!! a good walk in the mountains followed by a few beers at the Pen-Y-grydd. What a Face
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Wed Dec 09 2009, 03:13

Yes Max Snowdonia is truly wonderful. Gods own country as they say. Tryfan can be a very dangerous place.

Post by Guest Wed Dec 09 2009, 06:35

Tryfan is my favorite, yes it can be dangerous, have you jumped the adam and eve? or stood on the cannon?
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Wed Dec 09 2009, 08:22

What at my age Mate? Do me a favour. I'd have trouble jumping off the curb fao baz Lol

Post by Guest Fri Dec 11 2009, 08:18

Baz I said earlier in the thread I would post some pics up of my local area. How long before they get approved mate ????

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09 2024, 07:33