The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Hypnotism EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Hypnotism EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Hypnotism EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Hypnotism EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Hypnotism EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Hypnotism EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Hypnotism EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Hypnotism EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Hypnotism EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Hypnotism Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

2 posters

Hypnotism

Hypnotism Empty Hypnotism

Post by Guest Sat Dec 12 2009, 06:19

Going up the local tonight to see a stage hypnotist. Same guy was in there a few months ago and it was an entertaining night watching friends do daft things. At the end of his stint he tried to get about 8 smokers to quit. Made 'em all jump on their fags lol. By the end of the evening most where smoking outside again, infact 1 guy was cadging fags off me as his where squashed lol. Now as i understand it you have to want to quit for hypnotism to help. At the mo I don't want to quit but may just have a go and see what happens. I shall think of it as an experiment. If I do I'll report back what it was like and if it does anything. If I don't I shall just enjoy friends doing daft things again . . . . . . .

Hypnotism Empty Re: Hypnotism

Post by Guest Tue Dec 15 2009, 06:05

how did it go vis,
    HotspurRoper
    HotspurRoper

Post by HotspurRoper Tue Dec 15 2009, 18:23

He's gone, the missus has put im in the back garden he wont stop barking....... LOL Hypnotism Lol Hypnotism 894982 Hypnotism 52330 Hypnotism 41347 Hypnotism 489583 Hypnotism 799219 Hypnotism 156504

Post by Guest Tue Dec 15 2009, 22:18

lol
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Tue Dec 15 2009, 23:37

Hypnotism Lol

Post by Guest Wed Dec 16 2009, 06:05

Pmsl Lee. To be honest didn't stay for it mate. Landlord of local got it all wrong by booking Hypnotist on Friday & live music Saturday. Turns out most people prefered the thought of live music & stayed at home or went elsewhere. Very few people in the pub, mostly pi**ed up youngsters drinking WKD & shots. Saw the act was going to be the same as last time so got a pancake roll and done the romantic thing by taking the long way home thro' pitch black country lanes . . . . . . .

Post by Guest Wed Dec 16 2009, 06:22

lol, how far is your local then vis, mine is about ten min walk away but its always a taxi for me, walking when its dark around here is a no no.

Post by Guest Wed Dec 16 2009, 06:34

10 or so minutes the quick way but theres another route that takes about 30 minutes. Lovely walk along a country lane but not much to see in the dark lol. And if the horses or sheep are at the fences it can scare the bejaysus out of you if your not ready for 'em . . . . . . Hypnotism Affraid

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09 2024, 10:05