The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Harry's credentials EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Harry's credentials EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Harry's credentials EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Harry's credentials EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Harry's credentials EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Harry's credentials EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Harry's credentials EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Harry's credentials EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Harry's credentials EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Harry's credentials Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

+2
shearspur
Boltjean
6 posters

Harry's credentials

Boltjean
    Premiership
    Premiership

Harry's credentials Empty Harry's credentials

Post by Boltjean Sun Feb 14 2010, 09:36

I have read some of the comment's about Harry on the board, some think he is the man for the job, other's do not seem to be to sure whether he is the man to take us forward. I do not want a change of manager, God I have seen enough manager's come and go over the year's and have got fed up with it, but when you look at what he has achieved in his 26 year's of management, Bournemouth, Football League Trophy 83-84 and Division 3 Champions 86-87, West Ham, 6 years as manager, highest league finish 5th, 99-2000 and UEFA Intertoto Cup winner's 99, Portsmouth, division one Champion's 02-03 and FA Cup winner's 07-08. The total of league games throughout his career, 1152, won 459, drawn 286, lost 407, win percentage 39. 84%. as I said I do not want Harry out as I think he deserves to be given two or three season's to prove himself but I must admit these statistics do not impress me much, not for a man that has been in management 26 year's and I do wonder why Levy gave him the job in the first place.

Harry's credentials Empty Re: Harry's credentials

Post by Guest Sun Feb 14 2010, 20:34

levy gave harry the job because you were going down len if he hadnt, the spurs job back then was not that attractive to the big name managers and harry was perfect for the job that needed doing, and hasn he done it well and thats why he deserves at least another season as your manager, he wont take you backwards, he deserve another pre season and he deserves to bring in some more of his type players. hes a shrewd old dog and will learn from any mistakes he has done, now after saying this i think the replacement is a bigger decision for levy, whoever does eventually take over from harry will be taking over a club thats stable and may need tweaking here and there, i would break the bank to get a mouribnho then as i think he loves the prem and thers only a hanfull of teams he would go to, spurs being 1 of them. or he maybe AW replacement at arsenal, which would concern me a little but i couldn help be excited.

Post by Guest Sun Feb 14 2010, 23:29

fk that no more of hes signins lol i dont want more portsmouth players. you can see it now . spurs resign rocha lol and james. and as for harry credentials. its not very inpressiv. i rekon christian gross maybe be better lol
    shearspur
    shearspur
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by shearspur Mon Feb 15 2010, 00:10

hes never had the resources that spurs can give him, so lets see how it goes in the long term. you can only blame the players for the stupid lapses that have cost us so dear. but for that we would be sitting pretty in 4th or 3rd even.
    spurslegend
    spurslegend
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by spurslegend Mon Feb 15 2010, 04:04

shearspur wrote:hes never had the resources that spurs can give him, so lets see how it goes in the long term. you can only blame the players for the stupid lapses that have cost us so dear. but for that we would be sitting pretty in 4th or 3rd even.
    BANG ON MATE
    Boltjean
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by Boltjean Mon Feb 15 2010, 05:25

Shear, do you not think that it could also be down to team selection and substitution's and also the fact Harry does not like a certain Russian who had he started more games than he has we might be in 3rd or 4th position?
    spurslegend
    spurslegend
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by spurslegend Mon Feb 15 2010, 06:31

dident relise you worked at the training ground jean maybe pavs been giving arry grief along with his agent since ramos left maybe hes playing up on learning english just maybe arrys not the bad guy here and unlike you mate i do know soneone whos at the training ground every day

Post by Guest Mon Feb 15 2010, 06:45

spurslegend wrote:dident relise you worked at the training ground jean maybe pavs been giving arry grief along with his agent since ramos left maybe hes playing up on learning english just maybe arrys not the bad guy here and unlike you mate i do know soneone whos at the training ground every day

Tell us more legs, very intriguing, my mate use to be a spurs training ground buff too, lost his job because of it.
    spurslegend
    spurslegend
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by spurslegend Mon Feb 15 2010, 07:16

my pals boy plays for spurs mate

Post by Guest Mon Feb 15 2010, 07:17

i would be given harry grief if i was pav. watchin that hopless crouch get start after start ahead of him. its funny how harry didnt moan about pav last season. harry never wrong . he never takes the blame for nuffing but takes the praise when we win. so now harry thinks we wont get top 4 thats why he rested wp last week and played hes strongest team today.
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Mon Feb 15 2010, 07:23

so now harry thinks we wont get top 4

Yeah, well I tend to agree with him lol.

Post by Guest Mon Feb 15 2010, 07:26

baz he thought that before the wolves game thats why he left out wp savin him for today. why cant he think right il play me s trongers try get few goals up and take wp off. surley we should be beatin wolves away
    Boltjean
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by Boltjean Mon Feb 15 2010, 07:42

No I do not know work at the training ground Legend, I did not claim that I have done so, I expressed an opinion as to why we might not be 3rd or 4th and asked a question in reply to Shear, team selection, substitution's and not playing Pav. If as you say it could be down to Pav's agent, Pav not learning English and giving Harry grief, why pick him at all just to keep him on the bench, imo you do not have to learn English to hit the b---dy ball into the net, Crouch can talk English but can not score the goals. You might be right about Pav but in my opinion why Pav is being paid a huge sum of money at the club Harry should swallow his pride and play him, would you rather see Harry play him and perhap's Pav helping us into a top four spot or do you think Harry is doing the right thing by not playing him because of his pride and we end up slipping to 7th or 8th place, so come on, the club comes first and which you and thousand's of other's are part of or Harry and his pride, my answer is stuff Harry I want the club to achieve glory and if it means playing Pav and him getting the goals we are lacking so be it.
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Mon Feb 15 2010, 07:54

Well said Len.

Post by Guest Mon Feb 15 2010, 08:06

if harry dont like pav then play him then other teams may wana buy him but him sittin on the bence hes vaule is going down. nobody wil pay 15mill for him now
    spurslegend
    spurslegend
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by spurslegend Mon Feb 15 2010, 08:19

Boltjean wrote:No I do not know work at the training ground Legend, I did not claim that I have done so, I expressed an opinion as to why we might not be 3rd or 4th and asked a question in reply to Shear, team selection, substitution's and not playing Pav. If as you say it could be down to Pav's agent, Pav not learning English and giving Harry grief, why pick him at all just to keep him on the bench, imo you do not have to learn English to hit the b---dy ball into the net, Crouch can talk English but can not score the goals. You might be right about Pav but in my opinion why Pav is being paid a huge sum of money at the club Harry should swallow his pride and play him, would you rather see Harry play him and perhap's Pav helping us into a top four spot or do you think Harry is doing the right thing by not playing him because of his pride and we end up slipping to 7th or 8th place, so come on, the club comes first and which you and thousand's of other's are part of or Harry and his pride, my answer is stuff Harry I want the club to achieve glory and if it means playing Pav and him getting the goals we are lacking so be it.

whats makes you so sure he would score all the goals that crouch cant score (9) this season lol dont remenber pav tearing up the prem under ramos maybe you did lol look mate i dont want to get into a tear up with you your a nice old chap (remenber the war ) uncle albert and all that banter mate lol but there seems to be a lot of crouch is crap arry doesnt know what hes doing coming from bods that dont go to spurs and have never played football at a decent level all of a sudden being experts on prem football lol if ived hurt your feelings sorry geezer dont mean to. so sit back put your slippers on and have a nice cup of coco luv you for ever your yid bruv legend
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Mon Feb 15 2010, 09:05

Why you mentioning the war Dave? What has that got to do with Pav? Len is giving his opinion just like you. Which he is entitled to do. I don't think your comments were necessary.

Post by Guest Mon Feb 15 2010, 09:08

i think dave loves crouch lol
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Mon Feb 15 2010, 09:11

He's in a minority then. I think Crouch is a plonker. Can't stand the bloke. Wish he'd never joined us. Just my opinion though.

Post by Guest Mon Feb 15 2010, 09:21

yep its funny how darren bent missed 1 chance and harry slated him sayin sandra could of scored that yet hes love childs defoe and crouch miss so many more he says nuffing. darren bent is 100times better then crouch. darrren bent scores aganst good teams. last season he scored away aganst man u chelsea arsenal and hes done the same for sunderland.
    Boltjean
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by Boltjean Mon Feb 15 2010, 09:33

Don't worry Baz, Dave may be younger than me and bigger than me but I will never be afraid to express an opinion, as long as it's not to his face Lol, and Dave is entitled to his and I respect that and always will. I just can not understand why he is backing Harry when Harry is being so b---dy stubborn by not playing Pav and we are dropping the points that could end up costing us a top four spot. Surely Dave would rather see Pav on the pitch netting goals than fighting Harry's corner. I am not saying Pav is the answer but lets at least be given the chance to find out. As for Daves post I was not offended by it at all mate and he did say sorry and I admire him for that. Anyway as an apology I think he is going to send me a jar of Horlicks, Lol
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Mon Feb 15 2010, 21:17

Lol, Len.

Post by Guest Tue Feb 16 2010, 03:14

lol im saying nothing.
    spurslegend
    spurslegend
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by spurslegend Tue Feb 16 2010, 03:35

BazSpur (Admin) wrote:Why you mentioning the war Dave? What has that got to do with Pav? Len is giving his opinion just like you. Which he is entitled to do. I don't think your comments were necessary.
    it was a joke baz so chill geez we all remember the war so dont take a joke and try to turm it into some thing it wasent i know i upset you coating off your gooner pal but hey hes gooner scum and i luved every min of it lol lol lol (thats also a joke ) so you can stop tearing your hair out lol your mouthy yid bruv legend
    spurslegend
    spurslegend
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by spurslegend Tue Feb 16 2010, 03:36

BazSpur (Admin) wrote:He's in a minority then. I think Crouch is a plonker. Can't stand the bloke. Wish he'd never joined us. Just my opinion though.
    only on here mate lol lol lol lol the get arry sacked site lol lol

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content