The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Gillette Soccer Saturday. EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Gillette Soccer Saturday. EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Gillette Soccer Saturday. EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Gillette Soccer Saturday. EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Gillette Soccer Saturday. EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Gillette Soccer Saturday. EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Gillette Soccer Saturday. EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Gillette Soccer Saturday. EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Gillette Soccer Saturday. EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Gillette Soccer Saturday. Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

5 posters

Gillette Soccer Saturday.

HotspurRoper
    HotspurRoper

Gillette Soccer Saturday. Empty Gillette Soccer Saturday.

Post by HotspurRoper Fri Feb 19 2010, 18:18

With all this talk of punditry on the board i was wondering how many on here watch Soccer Saturday? Personally i watch it religously every Saturady from 1pm, also how many miss the days of of Marshy and Bestie on the panel?
    MarkA249
    MarkA249
    Premiership
    Premiership

Gillette Soccer Saturday. Empty Re: Gillette Soccer Saturday.

Post by MarkA249 Fri Feb 19 2010, 18:26

I watch it till 3pm then if spurs r on the net watch spurs if not keep watching Soccer Saturday Jeff Stelling is god he makes it, Phil Thompson cant stand or Charlie Dicklas Chris Kamara is quite funny too

Post by Guest Fri Feb 19 2010, 20:44

i dont watch it very often, but i like matt le tiss and paul walsh when they are summimg games up, dont listen to thompson, the worst pundits imo is garth crooks an jamie redknapp, very biased and get caught out all the time, s
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Sat Feb 20 2010, 01:51

I watch football focus, which is very good IMO.
    spurslegend
    spurslegend
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by spurslegend Sat Feb 20 2010, 02:07

ME JIM LOUGHT AND BUGGER LOL WHAT A PANAL THAT WOULD BE
    spurslegend
    spurslegend
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by spurslegend Sat Feb 20 2010, 02:08

spurslegend wrote:ME JIM LOUGHT AND BUGGER LOL WHAT A PANAL THAT WOULD BE
    WITH BAZ IN JEFFS CHAIR LOL

Post by Guest Sat Feb 20 2010, 02:11

thats a very good panel that, some good constructive stuff would be portrayed and probably a black eye and a broken nose for me just to spice things up. it would take all 3 of ya tho lol.

Post by Guest Sat Feb 20 2010, 02:32

burger777 wrote:i dont watch it very often, but i like matt le tiss and paul walsh when they are summimg games up, dont listen to thompson, the worst pundits imo is garth crooks an jamie redknapp, very biased and get caught out all the time, s

Why do you feel Mr Crooks & young master Jaime are biased Burgs ?

Post by Guest Sat Feb 20 2010, 02:34

burger777 wrote:thats a very good panel that, some good constructive stuff would be portrayed and probably a black eye and a broken nose for me just to spice things up. it would take all 3 of ya tho lol.

Burg ! this might be a joke thread but, never say it would take 3 to do you over old son, you just dont know what they might know.

My wife works in a psychiatric hospital and what she knows about self defence would make your hair curl, she could kick you in places you didnt know exist on your body and put you down in seconds, trust me mate, dont underestimate anyone in this life, and never tell people how tough you think you are ! because you then become a challenge.
    spurslegend
    spurslegend
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by spurslegend Sat Feb 20 2010, 02:35

BECAUSE THEY DONT KISS WENGERS a*se LOL
    ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ArnieArdiles Sat Feb 20 2010, 02:50

spurslegend wrote:
    spurslegend wrote:ME JIM LOUGHT AND BUGGER LOL WHAT A PANAL THAT WOULD BE
    WITH BAZ IN JEFFS CHAIR LOL

Plenty of Headphones flying about methinks lol
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Sat Feb 20 2010, 03:20

Yep, I would keep order. Gillette Soccer Saturday. Lol

Post by Guest Sat Feb 20 2010, 03:43

lewspurs wrote:
    burger777 wrote:thats a very good panel that, some good constructive stuff would be portrayed and probably a black eye and a broken nose for me just to spice things up. it would take all 3 of ya tho lol.

Burg ! this might be a joke thread but, never say it would take 3 to do you over old son, you just dont know what they might know.

My wife works in a psychiatric hospital and what she knows about self defence would make your hair curl, she could kick you in places you didnt know exist on your body and put you down in seconds, trust me mate, dont underestimate anyone in this life, and never tell people how tough you think you are ! because you then become a challenge.
    chill lew

Post by Guest Sat Feb 20 2010, 07:52

imtresting dave lol but i do watch it when spurs aint on at 3. i dont like chris kamara he does my head in sayin same thing unbeleavble lol matt le tit dont like spurs

Post by Guest Sat Feb 20 2010, 19:32

burger777 wrote:
    lewspurs wrote:

chill lew

Just an observation burg ! it just amazes me when people say how hard they are, nobody knows what an opponent might have in his physical armoury ! little bloke i knew years back, glasses, stammered badly, weighed about 10 stone at the most, became a first dan in one of the oriental fighting sports, i think it was aikido, one of those anyway, he gave good hidings to blokes double his size, lucky he was a golfing mate of mine.LOL. he had been bullied all his life because of his terrible stammer and decided to do womething about it.

As i said burg ! just an observation through lifes experiences at the age of 55.

Post by Guest Sat Feb 20 2010, 20:18

lol where have i stated how hard i am, it was a joke lew. please dont be like others and pretend to know what im thinking and use lies and make up stuff about me to get your point across, i think your advice is spot on and i appreciate it, but its not for this occassion.

Post by Guest Sat Feb 20 2010, 22:27

burger777 wrote:lol where have i stated how hard i am, it was a joke lew. please dont be like others and pretend to know what im thinking and use lies and make up stuff about me to get your point across, i think your advice is spot on and i appreciate it, but its not for this occassion.

You have got it all wrong burg ! you havent stated how hard you are in so many words, but this is the second time you have said, it would take 3 men etc etc, the first time was regarding a post about coaching some kids, an argument you had with one of the lads father ? 3 blokes had to keep you off him ? your very words, i could pull the post up if i searched but i havent time today.

Its not important mate, just caught my eye that you mentioned 3 men again ? LOL
    spurslegend
    spurslegend
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by spurslegend Sat Feb 20 2010, 22:41

THE THREE MEN IN BURGERS LIFE ARE UNCLE SOL LITTLE THEO AND THE MAN WITH THE SWEETS WENGER AND THE ONLY TIME THEY HAVE TO HOLD HIM BACK IS WHEN LITTLE THEOS PLAYING HUNT THE SOAP

Post by Guest Sat Feb 20 2010, 23:07

spurslegend wrote: THE THREE MEN IN BURGERS LIFE ARE UNCLE SOL LITTLE THEO AND THE MAN WITH THE SWEETS WENGER AND THE ONLY TIME THEY HAVE TO HOLD HIM BACK IS WHEN LITTLE THEOS PLAYING HUNT THE SOAP

LOL ! bet the soaps a bit slippery too legs. Gillette Soccer Saturday. Lol

Post by Guest Sun Feb 21 2010, 01:18

yes i did say similar before lew, no need to find post, im not a fighting man lew and am only hard behind a keyboard, cant u tell lol.

Post by Guest Sun Feb 21 2010, 01:44

burger777 wrote:yes i did say similar before lew, no need to find post, im not a fighting man lew and am only hard behind a keyboard, cant u tell lol.

OK ! tell you what though burger ! sharon showed me one of her control and restraint moves from the hospital, it was involving both my arms, she only relaxed when i told her i was the local skirt lifter. sweet sweet honey pie ! Gillette Soccer Saturday. Lol

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17 2024, 22:29