The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Tottenham Hotspur quiz........... EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Tottenham Hotspur quiz........... EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Tottenham Hotspur quiz........... EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Tottenham Hotspur quiz........... EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Tottenham Hotspur quiz........... EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Tottenham Hotspur quiz........... EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Tottenham Hotspur quiz........... EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Tottenham Hotspur quiz........... EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Tottenham Hotspur quiz........... EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Tottenham Hotspur quiz........... Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

+4
ArnieArdiles
MarkA249
BazSpur
HotspurRoper
8 posters

Tottenham Hotspur quiz...........

HotspurRoper
    HotspurRoper

Tottenham Hotspur quiz........... Empty Tottenham Hotspur quiz...........

Post by HotspurRoper Wed Feb 24 2010, 18:34

......... was thinking of doing a Tottenham Hotspur quiz every week on the board just to add a bit of fun. Still only thinking about it just like to know what you guys think????
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Tottenham Hotspur quiz........... Empty Re: Tottenham Hotspur quiz...........

Post by BazSpur Wed Feb 24 2010, 18:43

Make it easy lol.

Post by Guest Wed Feb 24 2010, 18:47

HotspurRoper wrote:......... was thinking of doing a Tottenham Hotspur quiz every week on the board just to add a bit of fun. Still only thinking about it just like to know what you guys think????

Go for it ropes !
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Wed Feb 24 2010, 18:56

Wonder whether to put it as a separate forum or maybe as a sticky at the top of the Spurs Chat forum.
    MarkA249
    MarkA249
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by MarkA249 Wed Feb 24 2010, 19:04

Should be a laugh go for it

Post by Guest Wed Feb 24 2010, 19:05

BazSpur (Admin) wrote:Wonder whether to put it as a separate forum or maybe as a sticky at the top of the Spurs Chat forum.

Nothing to do with me baz but if its a spurs subject then it should go in the main forum surely ? and a sticky as you did for me......... Tottenham Hotspur quiz........... Icon_cheers

Post by Guest Wed Feb 24 2010, 19:36

yes lee, winning the yid quiz every week would give me utmost pleasure. lol good idea mate go for it.
    ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ArnieArdiles Wed Feb 24 2010, 23:18

burger777 wrote:yes lee, winning the yid quiz every week would give me utmost pleasure. lol good idea mate go for it.

Tottenham Hotspur quiz........... Lol
    ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ArnieArdiles Wed Feb 24 2010, 23:39

Internet Quizes just prove whos the best at googling dont they ? Not that I would or any of you here would stoop so low ....Burger might thou Tottenham Hotspur quiz........... Lol
    tressman1
    2nd Division
    2nd Division

Post by tressman1 Thu Feb 25 2010, 00:14

LOVE IT GO FOR YOUR LIFE

Post by Guest Thu Feb 25 2010, 01:59

arnie i dont need to google, but i hear your point. but as far as i am concerned if i dont know the answer i will be honest enuff to say so,
    spurslegend
    spurslegend
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by spurslegend Thu Feb 25 2010, 03:00

sweet
    totalytot
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by totalytot Thu Feb 25 2010, 06:51

Yep I'm up for it.
    HotspurRoper
    HotspurRoper

Post by HotspurRoper Thu Feb 25 2010, 06:54

Cheers lads might start knocking up some questions, maybe do a little leauge table run it from Friday to Monday. Strictly no googling or other search sites, obviously i carnt control that but you only cheat your self (jezuz i sounded like my old school teacher there) lol

Post by Guest Thu Feb 25 2010, 06:54

Lee anything you wanna know about Stevie P. ? LOL just ask me I've got his autobiography . . . . . . ..
    (thanx Lew)
    HotspurRoper
    HotspurRoper

Post by HotspurRoper Thu Feb 25 2010, 08:51

HA HA HA HA GOOD ONE THAT VIS, REALLY MADE ME CHUCKLE

Post by Guest Thu Feb 25 2010, 08:55

Always aim to please my friend. Now get that quiz going . . . . . . . . .
    HotspurRoper
    HotspurRoper

Post by HotspurRoper Thu Feb 25 2010, 08:57

I will have the 1st questions ready for friday mate.
    HotspurRoper
    HotspurRoper

Post by HotspurRoper Fri Feb 26 2010, 03:57

1O QUESTIONS ARE WROTE UP AND READY TO BE POSTED ON HERE TOMORROW. MAYBE A LITTLE EASY TO START OFF WITH BUT WILL GET HARDER, WE WILL SEE

Post by Guest Fri Feb 26 2010, 03:59

what time friday lee, first thing or later on

Post by Guest Fri Feb 26 2010, 05:13

VisionarySound wrote:Lee anything you wanna know about Stevie P. ? LOL just ask me I've got his autobiography . . . . . . ..
    (thanx Lew)

LOL ! Tottenham Hotspur quiz........... Lol
    Boltjean
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by Boltjean Fri Feb 26 2010, 06:10

If I do not know the answer, can I copy someone elses, I did when I was at school, that's why I came bottom of the class because the Lad, who I thought was bright and who's answer's I copied was as thick as me. Well actually I did not come bottom I came joint bottom with him so not to bad I suppose.

Post by Guest Fri Feb 26 2010, 07:07

Lol Len, love it . . . .. . .

Post by Guest Fri Feb 26 2010, 11:07

Boltjean wrote:If I do not know the answer, can I copy someone elses, I did when I was at school, that's why I came bottom of the class because the Lad, who I thought was bright and who's answer's I copied was as thick as me. Well actually I did not come bottom I came joint bottom with him so not to bad I suppose.

Wasnt burger or wannop was it len !? Tottenham Hotspur quiz........... 873939

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08 2024, 14:23