The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
taraabt EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
taraabt EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
taraabt EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
taraabt EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
taraabt EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
taraabt EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
taraabt EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
taraabt EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
taraabt EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

taraabt Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

+4
DJSR
ArnieArdiles
BazSpur
shearspur
8 posters

taraabt

shearspur
    shearspur
    Champions League
    Champions League

taraabt Empty taraabt

Post by shearspur Sat Mar 20 2010, 06:47

there talking about him on talk sport. apparentley hes been giving it the big one saying how he should be playing for real madrid or barca and wants out at spurs cos hes so brilliant at qpr and needs to move to bigger things taraabt Icon_rolleyes good player but big ego to bring with him.

taraabt Empty Re: taraabt

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20 2010, 06:50

well we havent really given him a chance. the guy has bags of talent and i hate to say it but a better manger would know how to handle him. he didnt play under mick harford but since warnock taken over hes been playin adel and hes got 2 goals and loads assists in 3 games takes hes tally to 7. 1 more then crouch lol

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20 2010, 07:35

Maybe Lought 'arry ain't give him chance 'cos he thinks he is better than he really is . . . . ..
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Sat Mar 20 2010, 07:44

Well, with an attitude like that I'm not surprised.
    shearspur
    shearspur
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by shearspur Sat Mar 20 2010, 07:50

the rangers fans like him but say hes greedy and goes on his own instead of the final killer pass that would result in a goal. i would like to see him at the lane but where would he slot in at moment, whos place would he take?
    ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ArnieArdiles Sat Mar 20 2010, 07:50

VisionarySound wrote:Maybe Lought 'arry ain't give him chance 'cos he thinks he is better than he really is . . . . ..

It were Ramos that dumped on him , Vis by taking away his first team squad number .......Harry then gave it back to him .... Would've made a good impact sub for us and with Lennons injury it couldve been good to have had him coming off the bench , cos at times without Lennon this season our teams have been short of pace and dribbling player ...

Adel thou does come across as a bit of twonk , soz Lought lol

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20 2010, 07:57

welll go back to ronaldo 1st year at man u. he was a flop. had no end product and now look at him.
    adel has pace hes strong can score and has bags of skills. managers want him to track back, why. ronaldo never tracks back. its like when forwards come back for corners allowing more defenders to come forward, you need an outlet. put adel up front and im sure he will score goals. If messi was at spurs he would be a flop because harry wouldnt no where to play him. barce let him play where he wants
    ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ArnieArdiles Sat Mar 20 2010, 08:04

Im with you Loughtan ...wouldve preffered we kept the numpty ...Im thinking he'd now be a better player for it and we wouldve been better off as a squad too ... To let him AND Gio go , I dont understand that one ...
    shearspur
    shearspur
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by shearspur Sat Mar 20 2010, 08:30

sounds like he dont want us though now so now what

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20 2010, 08:45

pav didnt want us a few weeks back. anything can happen in the summer. harry clearly perfers adel to gio plus warnock and harry are friends so who knows what will happy. jus hope he keeps hes performaces up for qpr
    shearspur
    shearspur
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by shearspur Sat Mar 20 2010, 08:56

thats true. should be like a brand new signing of 8 million walking through the door then. lets hope harry rates him
    DJSR
    DJSR
    Admin
    Admin

Post by DJSR Sat Mar 20 2010, 10:16

Tarrabt was also quoted by saying that he wished he'd signed for Arsenal. Silly thing to say, however he is a good player, but inexperienced and is not ready for the Premiership. When he did have spells at Spurs, he looked good on the ball and strong, but lost the ball way too many times trying to take on an entire team by himself. He needs direction, and if given can be a good player, but his attitude stinks and he reminds me of Ghaly's attitude, lack of respect and very impatient.

Harry was on SSN's today and took the P*ss out of him saying if Barcalona or Madrid come in with a high offer he may offload him, but he is contracted to Spurs. Spurs will probably get rid of him after all this.
    HotspurRoper
    HotspurRoper

Post by HotspurRoper Sat Mar 20 2010, 10:44

By all accounts the fella said he " Made a mistake in signing for Spurs and Should of signed for Arsenal" and " IS GOOD ENOUGH TO PLAY FOR BARCA OR REAL!!!" Let the fcuker slum it at QPR if he is such a superstar!
    HotspurRoper
    HotspurRoper

Post by HotspurRoper Sat Mar 20 2010, 10:46

Oh and Harry's interview was.............. taraabt 24840 really funny!!

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20 2010, 10:46

in the few cameo games hes played under harry hes looked good. and all players lose the ball, its where you lose it that counts.. i wonder how many times ronaldo lost the ball last season. he should be an inpact player for now
    HotspurRoper
    HotspurRoper

Post by HotspurRoper Sat Mar 20 2010, 10:48

Lought you keep comparing Taarabt to Ronaldo but he still at QPR and not catching Harry's eye!!!
    shearspur
    shearspur
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by shearspur Sat Mar 20 2010, 10:53

well if he said he should of signed for arsenal, let them come in for a bid for him and he can f off . if not stay and rot at qpr. cnut

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20 2010, 10:54

well its only cos of injuries that bale and pav are playin more so i think harry should go to specsavers lol as us fans always new bale could do a job down the left hand side

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20 2010, 19:03

Loughtonlegend wrote:well its only cos of injuries that bale and pav are playin more so i think harry should go to specsavers lol as us fans always new bale could do a job down the left hand side

Lought ! i think it was obvious to loads on here that both bale and pav were worthy of being in the starting line up, as for adel ? "well " i dont know mate, he is very very greedy on the ball, he looks like a carthorse too, if barcelona want him then perhaps we can do an exchange for one of their players. taraabt Lol

I know you like him lought, truth is we havent really seen enough of the bloke to say for he is the definite article, he sounds like he has a lot of issues ? but in the absence of lennon and bentley harry could have seen what the bloke can do, wouldnt hurt i suppose.
    djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo Sat Mar 20 2010, 19:14

lewspurs wrote:
    Loughtonlegend wrote:well its only cos of injuries that bale and pav are playin more so i think harry should go to specsavers lol as us fans always new bale could do a job down the left hand side

Lought ! i think it was obvious to loads on here that both bale and pav were worthy of being in the starting line up, as for adel ? "well " i dont know mate, he is very very greedy on the ball, he looks like a carthorse too, if barcelona want him then perhaps we can do an exchange for one of their players. taraabt Lol

I know you like him lought, truth is we havent really seen enough of the bloke to say for he is the definite article, he sounds like he has a lot of issues ? but in the absence of lennon and bentley harry could have seen what the bloke can do, wouldnt hurt i suppose.

The problem with Adel is he loses the ball in dangerous areas trying too many dribbles, sure he can be a match winner, but his ego wont let him and when your not a team player, your no good to us.
    SuneJim
    SuneJim
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by SuneJim Sun Mar 21 2010, 11:35

Right i'm going to try & make this really clear when it comes to Taarabt Lought as it's blatantly clear you want to have his babies & you need a reality Mate lol. He's a player that has potential & shows flashes of it, but never looks like fulfilling it. For every good thing he does he does two ridiculous things in the words of a couple of QPR fans i know. He doesn't play for the team he plays for himself. That's why Harry won't touch him in the first team & i'm with Harry here i'm afraid Lought. Time to wake up & smell the coffee Bud lol.
    tressman1
    2nd Division
    2nd Division

Post by tressman1 Sun Mar 21 2010, 13:30

As i only get to see games on TV and with me living over here I have not seen Taarabt for ages, I think the point was made by someone else, for a long time on here there was only one or two (mostly one) person singing out for Pav to be given a chance I know now everyone is claiming to have been on that wagon from the start (but you get that)
    Look with all our injuries and things dont seem to be getting better, is it really so out of the question to bring some of our loan players back!!!!!! and secondly is it possible for Arry to bring some of our players back from loan!!! i dont know the answer to that
    Taarabt did have a lot of skill and came to us with great raps, it is such a shame, if he is a good player that he never starred for us!!! and why not!! is the question!!!
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Sun Mar 21 2010, 20:30

I think we have to go with Arry on this one. I agree with Jim here. When I saw Taraabt play I saw a player with oodles of skill in potential unfortunately when he was on the pitch he showed that he wasn't a team player. maybe as he matures he will become more of a team player. Unfortunately at the moment we are in a position fighting for 4th and we can't be worrying about blooding players into the team.
    djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo Sun Mar 21 2010, 20:38

The position we are in, he is too much of a liabilty. We need strong disciplined characters to play a certain role and cannot afford a maverick like Taraabt playing for himself. His comments in the press show exactly what type of person he is and by coming out with the Arsenal wanted me bo**ocks shows what he thinks of us supporters,get shot asap.
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Sun Mar 21 2010, 20:45

I think more that anything Dave that one statement about Arsenal will be enough to get the Yids on his back. Like the Ghaly incident we don't like that sort of thing. You don't throw into the conversation that you wish you had gone to Arsenal. That sort of thing you keep to yourself.His days here could well be numbered now.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09 2024, 10:41