The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Crouch Stats EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Crouch Stats EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Crouch Stats EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Crouch Stats EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Crouch Stats EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Crouch Stats EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Crouch Stats EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Crouch Stats EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Crouch Stats EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Crouch Stats Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

Crouch Stats

Crouch Stats Empty Crouch Stats

Post by Guest Fri Mar 26 2010, 08:17

Riteo guys as promised some stats on ole long, tall & gawky- 3 meter Peter - Crouching tiger, hidden talent - shagger of a fit bird -that man for all seasons - the player most likely to divide opinion amonst Spurs fans - Mr Peter Crouch. . . . . .. . . Before I go any further this does NOT mean I am Pete's number one fan, nor do i think he is the greatest striker to wear the beautifull white shirt (c'mon guys we've gotta discuss Mido yet lol), nor would I start him every game but I do believe they show his value as a squad player & his overall worth to the team.
    I have based the stats on all League & Cup games that Crouch has been involved this season as a starting player or on the bench . I do not guarentee the absolute accuracy of my stats and ask anyone to please correct me if wrong. Ok ladies & gents are we sitting comfertably ? Let us begin . . .. .
    Involved in 39 games this season
    25 starts
    14 as a sub
    (twice as an unused sub)

10 whole goals to call his own
    When a part of the team & bench Spurs have scored 73 goals
    When on the pitch Spurs have scored 53 goals
    In those 39 game we have . . . .. .
    Won 21
    Drawn 10
    Lost 8

As an outfield starter the record is. . . . .
    12 won and as a sub 9 won

I will let someone else work out the percentages but at a rough glance they look very favourable to me. A very good return indeed me thinks. Also shows we seem to win more with him starting which kinda disproves my theorey as an impact sub eh ? Lets hear what the rest of you make of these stats and long may the debate about Crouchy continue and long may we prosper as a team with him in the squad . . . . . .

Crouch Stats Empty Re: Crouch Stats

Post by Guest Fri Mar 26 2010, 09:23

omg now do it with pav. in crouch last 10 starts o goals. zero. pave in less then 8 games 9 goals and since hes come back we havent lost. the fact is if we go back to all our poor games its when crouch has started.
    wolves h/a man u home fulham 1st half bolton 1st half leeds 1sthalf arsenal game chelsea game

Post by Guest Fri Mar 26 2010, 09:31

Half full Lought, not half empty lol. I will have a look at Pavy but he really hasn't been involved in enough games to make a percentage case. Will also look at Kranky. But not tonight my friend . . . . . .

Post by Guest Fri Mar 26 2010, 10:04

k good night dude

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19 2024, 21:12