The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Best of luck then fellow spurs fans. EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Best of luck then fellow spurs fans. EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Best of luck then fellow spurs fans. EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Best of luck then fellow spurs fans. EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Best of luck then fellow spurs fans. EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Best of luck then fellow spurs fans. EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Best of luck then fellow spurs fans. EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Best of luck then fellow spurs fans. EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Best of luck then fellow spurs fans. EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Best of luck then fellow spurs fans. Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

Best of luck then fellow spurs fans.

Best of luck then fellow spurs fans. Empty Best of luck then fellow spurs fans.

Post by Guest Mon Mar 29 2010, 18:04

In the wake of watching the tv pundits all plump for liverpool in the race for 4th place i would like to wish all my fellow spurs fans the very,........ very best of luck.
    Watching and listening to thompson and lawrenson squirming and unbelieving that their beloved liverpool wont finish 4th is absolutely laughable.....to me anyway.
    Yes we have the harder run in but we do already have the points on the board, and really it is in our own hands because we could afford one slip up at man utd and get away with that and still hang onto 4th.
    I think its a sad fact that we could have had a top 4 place wrapped up by now had we done our stuff against the likes of wolves,hull and stoke, but thats football, we are still best placed to qualify for the CL for the first time.

Its still been a remarkable season, and if forced to choose between an fa cup final or a place in the cl i would go for the champions league simply because it would be a first for us, it would be entering a fresh territory and maybe enable us to attract a couple of big names, however, i like the present spurs squad, it can only get better the longer they stick together.
    Best of luck then fellow spurs fans. 764682 Best of luck then fellow spurs fans. 24840
    ionman34
    ionman34
    Champions League
    Champions League

Best of luck then fellow spurs fans. Empty Re: Best of luck then fellow spurs fans.

Post by ionman34 Mon Mar 29 2010, 19:35

If we make CL then I reckon we should put a bid in for Torres!!

That'd P*ss on Lawrensons porridge eh?

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28 2024, 11:49