The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
IN DEFENCE OF DAVE EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
IN DEFENCE OF DAVE EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
IN DEFENCE OF DAVE EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
IN DEFENCE OF DAVE EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
IN DEFENCE OF DAVE EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
IN DEFENCE OF DAVE EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
IN DEFENCE OF DAVE EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
IN DEFENCE OF DAVE EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
IN DEFENCE OF DAVE EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

IN DEFENCE OF DAVE Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

4 posters

IN DEFENCE OF DAVE

SuneJim
    SuneJim
    Champions League
    Champions League

IN DEFENCE OF DAVE Empty IN DEFENCE OF DAVE

Post by SuneJim Wed Apr 07 2010, 03:03

I really can't believe the over reaction about his Plane statement to Burger. Now if he'd said i hope your plane crashes & everyone on it perishes with you i can understand. But it was just a little dig at Burger. Dave would never wish anyone dead. This is the biggest mountain out of a mole hill scenario i've ever witnessed on any board.

If you'd have given him a warning over some his leg break remarks i could have understood it as that was tasteless to mock an actual real life situation. But that was just Dave giving a bit of verbals to Burger & he's not even thinking about a real flight it was just an off the cuff remark.

Can i please ask who was genuinely appalled by it & who really didn't give it a second thought, knowing Dave?
    spurslegend
    spurslegend
    Premiership
    Premiership

IN DEFENCE OF DAVE Empty Re: IN DEFENCE OF DAVE

Post by spurslegend Wed Apr 07 2010, 03:18

what the fcuk what have i missed just turned the thing on and it looks like world war 3 broken out got a 1st warning from baz and me old mucka jims fighting my corner this all must be due to my plane dig at the gooner must admit it was well near the mark it was a dig at burger and i can see how wishing a plane to crash is bang out of order even with burger on it lol joke baz thats a joke a dark one i know so hold back on a 2nd warning jim knows me and he knows where i was coming from with the post i wouldent wish death on anyone it was my way of really getting to the gooner scum but it looks like it upset most of my fellow yids so i say sorry for that as for burger i hope he has the worst day and night of his life not death steady baz lol as for my pal jim thanks mate for fighting my corner glad i dident have the pc on because i would have deffo got banned last night lol
    so i'll end this post with the words--- COME ON BARCA MURDER THE GOONER SCUM. YID ARMMMMMMMMMMMMMY
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Wed Apr 07 2010, 03:22

Thats great Dave. So we can all move on then?
    shearspur
    shearspur
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by shearspur Wed Apr 07 2010, 03:34

WE CAN ALL HAVE A BLOODY GOOD KNEES UP AND LAUGH IF BARCA DO THE BIZ IN A FEW HOURS TIME, CMON HENRY MAKE IT EVEN FUNNIER IF YOU BANG ONE IN

Post by Guest Wed Apr 07 2010, 04:04

Yep. nothing like a gooner match to dim the memory of Sunderland LOLOL IN DEFENCE OF DAVE Lol

C'mon you greens IN DEFENCE OF DAVE Icon_porc IN DEFENCE OF DAVE Icon_porc oink oink
    shearspur
    shearspur
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by shearspur Wed Apr 07 2010, 04:14

specially if you get played off the park again.maybe your supporters can try and support this time lol

Post by Guest Wed Apr 07 2010, 04:14

COME ON BARCA!!!!!
    SuneJim
    SuneJim
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by SuneJim Wed Apr 07 2010, 04:20

Mark2spark wrote:Yep. nothing like a gooner match to dim the memory of Sunderland LOLOL IN DEFENCE OF DAVE Lol

C'mon you greens IN DEFENCE OF DAVE Icon_porc IN DEFENCE OF DAVE Icon_porc oink oink

Don't need to dim the memory Mark, remembering losses like that is what keeps you honest & makes sure you do better next time.

But as for you lot is it really worth qualifying for the CL year upon year just to have it confirmed your not good enough. But i will be laughing my head off tonight at the thought of you lot crying in your beers as another trophy goes begging lol.
    spurslegend
    spurslegend
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by spurslegend Wed Apr 07 2010, 04:31

HOW MANEY YEARS IS IT NOW LOL LOL LOL HOW LONG WILL WENGER LAST NEXT SEASON MAYBE LOL

Post by Guest Wed Apr 07 2010, 05:45

SuneJim wrote:I really can't believe the over reaction about his Plane statement to Burger. Now if he'd said i hope your plane crashes & everyone on it perishes with you i can understand. But it was just a little dig at Burger. Dave would never wish anyone dead. This is the biggest mountain out of a mole hill scenario i've ever witnessed on any board.

If you'd have given him a warning over some his leg break remarks i could have understood it as that was tasteless to mock an actual real life situation. But that was just Dave giving a bit of verbals to Burger & he's not even thinking about a real flight it was just an off the cuff remark.

Can i please ask who was genuinely appalled by it & who really didn't give it a second thought, knowing Dave?

To tell the truth mate i never got a chance to read the post because it was removed, but , all of you that run the forum should be of one mind ! it doesnt look good to differ on opinions,...i can only say that what might offend one person might be regarded as a joke by others........i remember jim a joke i posted about wenger on the old aol board you said was in bad taste! to me it was just a joke, lets remove the log etc etc...............

Post by Guest Wed Apr 07 2010, 05:57

i missed it aswell
    shearspur
    shearspur
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by shearspur Wed Apr 07 2010, 06:46

hmmm its become a collectors piece already, my eyes did glance at it before it was whisked away to be auctioned on e-bay. BAZ !!!!
    shearspur
    shearspur
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by shearspur Wed Apr 07 2010, 06:49

yep, its under antiquities, same page as elgin marbles and the turin shroud. check it out . 99p starting bid as well. lol

Post by Guest Wed Apr 07 2010, 07:54

its on ebay now lollllllllllllllll

Post by Guest Wed Apr 07 2010, 08:12

i read it and LOL'd as took i it for how it was meant, pc bandwagon and lefties spring to mind - ive met dave and until you lot do, dont judge him, hes a top bloke and luv him to bits, as i do jim and lought!! KTSFFH
    spurslegend
    spurslegend
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by spurslegend Wed Apr 07 2010, 08:15

can i have my car tv and my wife back yid cheers mate

Post by Guest Wed Apr 07 2010, 08:19

spurslegend wrote:can i have my car tv and my wife back yid cheers mate
    what about ya airfix model of concorde hahahaha

Post by Guest Wed Apr 07 2010, 08:20

SuneJim wrote:
    But as for you lot is it really worth qualifying for the CL year upon year just to have it confirmed your not good enough. But i will be laughing my head off tonight at the thought of you lot crying in your beers as another trophy goes begging lol.

That's a daft response Jim it's a good job I know you better than that lol

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08 2024, 07:37