The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Yeeeeeeeessssssssss! COYS! EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Yeeeeeeeessssssssss! COYS! EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Yeeeeeeeessssssssss! COYS! EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Yeeeeeeeessssssssss! COYS! EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Yeeeeeeeessssssssss! COYS! EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Yeeeeeeeessssssssss! COYS! EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Yeeeeeeeessssssssss! COYS! EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Yeeeeeeeessssssssss! COYS! EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Yeeeeeeeessssssssss! COYS! EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Yeeeeeeeessssssssss! COYS! Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

2 posters

Yeeeeeeeessssssssss! COYS!

HotspurRoper
    HotspurRoper

Yeeeeeeeessssssssss! COYS! Empty Yeeeeeeeessssssssss! COYS!

Post by HotspurRoper Thu Apr 15 2010, 17:38

Firstly i would like to apologise for not sticking around last night to have a jolly up on the chat box. Now the missus asked me if that results washes away the memory of Pompy on Sunday??? If anyone could shed a little bit of light on what Pompy game shes on about, i would be most grateful! LOL. Nah but seriously, i thought we were a class above tonight carnt remeber us defending that well before apart from their late goal it was flawless and Leadly............... Well what can you say about this fella, for a man who has had so many injury problems, only plays every other week when fit and does not train is an outstanding achievement, iv said it before and will say again, with out all his injuries he would have been the best centre half England have had for a long long time and the confidence he brings out in Dawson is priceless! Gomes, well have far has this fella came on in a Spurs shirt, last season he was Premier leauge laughing Stock now he is 1 if now the best in the world right now, 3/4 WORLDCLASS saves in quick succession after a mindnumbing 75 mins for him was remarkable. Gareth Bale another who had a horrlble season last year, was being labelled a jinx by everyone outside of WHL and some inside aswell i might add but now look at him bombing up and down that wing, theres no stopping him and for such a skinny looking lad how Strong is he please? THudd, we all thought i was time up for the young lad, thought he was never going to reach the potential we all knew he had but under Redknapp he looking every bit the midfield maestro we knew he could be, nice to see him throwing a bit of that 14 stone frame of his about too. And lil' Luka when was the last time we had someone like him in the side cos i for 1 carnt remember, what a player. Last night he was back defending, bombing forward, running the midfield, making things happen. He's and absolute gem of a player. Now last night was special night and a great, brilliant, fantastic, triffic team performance but i just feel these 4/5 players need to come in for some xtra praise for me. Well Done lads, bring on Chelski. COYS!!!
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Yeeeeeeeessssssssss! COYS! Empty Re: Yeeeeeeeessssssssss! COYS!

Post by BazSpur Thu Apr 15 2010, 18:05

Was beside myself when the final whistle went last night. We played well and Arry obviously had a game plan to get at them and nullify their midfield and it worked a treat. Hit em on the break was the order of the day and to be honest before they scored we could have been 3 up.

Post by Guest Thu Apr 15 2010, 18:06

u must of been happy baz, u posted it twice
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Thu Apr 15 2010, 18:07

I know, not sure what happened there lol.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content