The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Copy & paste for Lought EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Copy & paste for Lought EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Copy & paste for Lought EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Copy & paste for Lought EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Copy & paste for Lought EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Copy & paste for Lought EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Copy & paste for Lought EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Copy & paste for Lought EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Copy & paste for Lought EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Copy & paste for Lought Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

2 posters

Copy & paste for Lought

Copy & paste for Lought Empty Copy & paste for Lought

Post by Guest Thu May 06 2010, 08:25

Just for Lought when he gets home something to enjoy from the BBC. Be a part of the celebrations brother Yid . . . . . .
    Spurs striker Jermain Defoe on catching Arsenal: "We've got one more game. There's a little incentive. Hopefully we can do it."

Dawson on his England chances: "I'll never give up. I've never been in [Capello's] squad. It would be nice to make it the first time for the World Cup. I'll keep my fingers crossed."

Tottenham defender Michael Dawson: "Tonight was fantastic. We came here and we expressed ourselves. There was no point coming and playing with fear. We got the ball down and we played. We missed out on the FA Cup final and tonight certainly makes up for it."

2212: Hahaha. Harry Redknapp is talking to the TV cameras and a group of players led by David Bentley creep up and empty a massive bucket of water over him. He's drenched. Completely drenched. Not sure that mic's going to work either.

David Pleat on BBC 5 live: "I just thought Manchester City were stiff in their shape. There was no interlinking. Spurs fully deserved it. Fulop made a couple of saves, it could have been 2-0. They've deserved it tonight and probably over the season."

Lawro on BBC 5 live: "If you look at English defenders, Ledley King is the form man - apart from Michael Dawson maybe. I think he'll go to the World Cup - especially now he's proved he can play twice in five days."

From Isaac, Manchester, via text: "You got to have some sympathy for Man City. Match after match, year after year, their hopes and raised and dashed. It's like waiting for the Messiah and constantly getting Brian."

2205: The Spurs fans at Eastlands aren't going anywhere as they celebrate a magnificent win. It's got to be agony for those City fans who are still in the ground. Not sure why they're still in the ground. Are City's players planning an end-of-season lap of honour? Surely not...

2202: To finish third, Spurs need to win at Burnley on Sunday, and hope Arsenal lose at home to Fulham, so yes, you'd certainly make the Gunners favourites... but it's been a funny old season.

BBC Sport's Phil McNulty at Eastlands: "Harry Redknapp departs with a simple thumbs-up to the Spurs directors after clinching a money-spinning place in the Champions League - great celebrations from fans and players. Redknapp has transformed this club since his arrival at White Hart Lane and now they will be on European club football's biggest stage. Manchester City fans dignified in defeat. Applause from the Eastlands power-brokers as they look on grim-faced - but how long will the applause last for Roberto Mancini?"

2158: Craig Bellamy wears a huge grin as he shakes hands with Spurs boss Harry Redknapp. Interesting... And it will be interesting to see who's still at Eastlands next season. Bellamy? Tevez? Mancini?

2157: Tottenham's players begin some wild celebrations. They know they will play in the Champions League next season for the first time in their history... And they could yet pip Arsenal for third and avoid the annoyance of a qualifier.

2156: FULL-TIME Man City 0-1 Tottenham
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Copy & paste for Lought Empty Re: Copy & paste for Lought

Post by BazSpur Thu May 06 2010, 08:30

We did it Lought, we fcuking did it Copy & paste for Lought Lol

Post by Guest Thu May 06 2010, 09:12

And guess who scored Lought ? Yup ole 3meterPeter, Crouching tiger, hidden talent, Long tall & ugly. Irony my friend or what ? Pasted below a bit more of the after match enjoyment as well as the Beeb can do anyway. Enjoy YOUR celebrations when you get chance to and probably being at the Sean Lock gig has lengthed your span on this green & pleasent planet whereas mine has been shortned slightly by watching the game ! COYS . . . . . . . .
    2231: And on that bombshell (sorry, I've always wanted to write that and it seems appropriate tonight), I say goodbye. You've all been ace as usual. I'd just like to apologise to Simon in Stoke for the lack of Fulham-Stoke updates, but at least the result might have cheered you up a bit. Bye!

Tottenham boss Harry Redknapp: "It's fantastic. It's been a terrific season for us, we've played some great football along the way and we deserve it. It was a good night, we played some good stuff and I could see the goal coming. Crouchy was fantastic, led the line, unbelievable. It was a good performance."

2228: Manchester City have told BBC 5 live that Roberto Mancini will not be sacked.

Mancini on whether he'll be at Man City next season: "Yeah yeah. We plan for next season. We work in pre-season and next year we play better than now. We'll have a better position than this season."

Man City boss Roberto Mancini on BBC 5 live: "It's very disappointing but that's football. We tried to win. We had chances in the first half and the second half. When we pushed more in second half, Tottenham had more space to counter-attack. I'm happy for this season because we get Ch… Europa League. Next year we try to go Champions League. We wanted to get fourth because we had chances, but we know football is like that. It's important you always improve. I wanted to get fourth for the club and for the fans because I think we deserve it. Now I think we must be happy because our season was good."

BBC Sport's Phil McNulty tweeting from Eastlands: "Eastlands PA playing "Heaven Knows I'm Miserable Now" by The Smiths. Black humour at its finest."

Post by Guest Fri May 07 2010, 05:04

hello. i got in about 1130 last night. managed to go whole night without nowing the score, put on skysports2 which i recoreded and watched al the game. i was happy when we kept the same attacking team. 1st 20mins i thought we was guna get batterd but we hang in there
    2nd half we was better team. and when crouch missed that chance i thought thats it but we kept going and got the goal. i was well happy last nite. i think it was about 1 18am that the final wishtle went.
    i thought all the lads played so well. lennon and defoe or not looking fit though. specal mention for king kaboul crouch and hudd and ekotto . did anyone see bealmy and harry at the end, he gave harry a hug and was grinning
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Fri May 07 2010, 05:37

Bellamy on his way to the Lane?
    ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ArnieArdiles Fri May 07 2010, 05:56

looks like it Baz

Post by Guest Fri May 07 2010, 06:34

Did you enjoy the gig Lought ? And was it worth missing the game live for ? Now that bit of comradeship between Bellamy & 'arry was a lovely touch during a competitive game & surely cannot be taken as anything else ? Can it ? All told a long and busy night for ya Lought . . . . .

Post by Guest Fri May 07 2010, 06:59

hello no i didnt really enjoy it. couldnt concentrate. but everything turned out ok. manchin dont seem to have a clue. why take of bealmy. teverz 2nd half was awfull. and veria did nuffing

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content