The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Six years and counting................. EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Six years and counting................. EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Six years and counting................. EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Six years and counting................. EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Six years and counting................. EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Six years and counting................. EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Six years and counting................. EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Six years and counting................. EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Six years and counting................. EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Six years and counting................. Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

3 posters

Six years and counting.................

Six years and counting................. Empty Six years and counting.................

Post by Guest Wed May 12 2010, 05:49

Six years and counting................. 858412 another season of wengers boys under achieving............ Six years and counting................. 858412 tick tock tick tock.
    spurslegend
    spurslegend
    Premiership
    Premiership

Six years and counting................. Empty Re: Six years and counting.................

Post by spurslegend Wed May 12 2010, 05:59

lol

Six years and counting................. Empty Re: Six years and counting.................

Post by Guest Wed May 12 2010, 07:04

21st May 2005 we won the FA cup, so it aint even 5 years yet.
    Still, I won't spoil your fun. Make up 'facts' to suit yourselves if it's easier for you.

Now, what was we saying about 50 years since.... Six years and counting................. Icon_twisted
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Wed May 12 2010, 07:17

I make it 7 years meself Six years and counting................. 858412 Tick tock, tick tock. I remember I used to drive the gooners mad on aoHell with that lolol. They hated it.

Post by Guest Wed May 12 2010, 07:29

BazSpur wrote:I make it 7 years meself

Six years and counting................. Lol

I remember the tick tock well Baz, in fact I started the "What! No tick tock this year?" thread... we must have had the 6 points that year?
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Wed May 12 2010, 07:44

Ah, the old days eh Mark. Six years and counting................. Lol

Post by Guest Wed May 12 2010, 08:00

did you watch that game. man u batterd you. and somehow u won it on pens, so it should be longer

Post by Guest Wed May 12 2010, 09:06

Jeez Lought, that's a bit fickle ain't it? You can't slate us for not being able to defend one year and then moan about how good we defended against an all time great (hate to say it but grudingly they are you have to admit it) another year?

Post by Guest Wed May 12 2010, 16:28

BazSpur wrote:I make it 7 years meself Six years and counting................. 858412 Tick tock, tick tock. I remember I used to drive the gooners mad on aoHell with that lolol. They hated it.

It was a thread i used to enjoy meself baz !

Post by Guest Wed May 12 2010, 22:08

Mark2spark wrote:21st May 2005 we won the FA cup, so it aint even 5 years yet.
    Still, I won't spoil your fun. Make up 'facts' to suit yourselves if it's easier for you.

Now, what was we saying about 50 years since.... Six years and counting................. Icon_twisted

Sorry mark i meant to say you wont win anything next season either.....as i said 6 years and counting Six years and counting................. 858412 Six years and counting................. 24840
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Wed May 12 2010, 22:59

Tick Tock Tick Tock. The years go so quickly too, oh dear.

Post by Guest Thu May 13 2010, 11:30

for a secound there i though fulham was guna win the uefa cup. imagine that. west ham and arsenal the only london clubs in prem not to win nuffing in the last 5 years.

Post by Guest Thu May 13 2010, 23:29

PMSL at how far a mickey mouse cup win carries Six years and counting................. Icon_biggrin

How about Arsenal the only London club to win a double in last 10 years?
    djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo Thu May 13 2010, 23:47

Mark2spark wrote:PMSL at how far a mickey mouse cup win carries Six years and counting................. Icon_biggrin

How about Arsenal the only London club to win a double in last 10 years?

soon to be usurped by Chelski, see you posted this now and not Saturday night!!

Post by Guest Fri May 14 2010, 11:28

Get in first and create a bit of history I say.... Six years and counting................. Lol
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Fri May 14 2010, 18:16

We did Mark. The first club to win the double in the 20th Century. We created lots of History

Post by Guest Sat May 15 2010, 17:35

I won't diss the first ever double Baz, it was also done at a time where the FA cup was a mighty trophy taken seriously by every team in it.
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Sat May 15 2010, 20:26

That doesn't change history though Mark.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20 2024, 03:33