The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Will it make a difference ? EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Will it make a difference ? EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Will it make a difference ? EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Will it make a difference ? EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Will it make a difference ? EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Will it make a difference ? EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Will it make a difference ? EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Will it make a difference ? EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Will it make a difference ? EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Will it make a difference ? Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

Will it make a difference ?

Will it make a difference ? Empty Will it make a difference ?

Post by Guest Wed Jun 02 2010, 21:06

When we finished 4th and so qualified for a champions league spot many of us thought it would pave the way to attract better players to spurs, and before we say that it isnt the case we have to take the world cup into account and that no major signings will be made before that competition is all over.

I like many on here am perfectly happy with most of the tottenham squad, but ! there are a couple of area,s where we need to strengthen, definately a new striker is needed, i am repeating myself here but we need a little poacher who can net you 25-30 goals a season, the right back slot is iffy with harry not too impressed with kyle walker who i think is a great prospect, i have seen his attacking play and he could interact with lennon on the right, but i cant comment on his defending because when he got his chance harry part blamed him ( so we hear) for the sunderland result. and although kaboul did well in corlukas absence i just wonder whether he or in fact corluka are good enough if we are to keep improving as a team, and i mean no slant on their abilities at all, it remains just a thought and i hope kaboul keeps impressing in that position.

So the big question is will it make a difference being in the champions league to what players we might sign ?, to tell the honest truth i dont think it will, we attracted modric here without it ! and we have sandro arriving , we now hear that harry believes joe cole has signed elsewhere ? man city although behind us in the league have dzeko in their sights and milner, at the end of the day the sad truth is that money talks !

I have to say that there will be players in the world cup that will shine and we will be in for, but so will city, so it will be interesting to say the least to see where any available quality player shining in the world cup will end up..........lets see if my theory is right that money will talk ahead of champions league participation ? i hope i am wrong.

Will it make a difference ? Empty Re: Will it make a difference ?

Post by Guest Thu Jun 03 2010, 01:29

all we can do is wait and see but being in the champions league will mean that players like modric will wana stay.
    i would like teverz and richards to come in but doubt we will get teverz

Current date/time is Sun May 19 2024, 21:50