The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
BANNED! EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
BANNED! EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
BANNED! EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
BANNED! EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
BANNED! EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
BANNED! EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
BANNED! EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
BANNED! EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
BANNED! EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

BANNED! Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

4 posters

BANNED!

HotspurRoper
    HotspurRoper

BANNED! Empty BANNED!

Post by HotspurRoper Tue Jul 20 2010, 17:08

Tottenham have become the 1st Premier Leauge Club to ban those bloody Vuvuzelas. Thats great news if you ask me they are a bloody nuisence.

BANNED! Empty Re: BANNED!

Post by Guest Tue Jul 20 2010, 17:40

THANK fcuk!!

Post by Guest Tue Jul 20 2010, 18:56

Where we lead others will follow ! Good call from the board on this one. OK there part of Sarf Afrikan football but that's where they need to stay . . . . . . .
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Tue Jul 20 2010, 20:20

Bloody good job too.
    DJSR
    DJSR
    Admin
    Admin

Post by DJSR Tue Jul 20 2010, 20:34

Nicely done, cant stand those bloody things, killed the atmosphere of the world cup, couldnt here the supporters singing!
    Boycey
    Boycey
    3rd Division
    3rd Division

Post by Boycey Wed Jul 21 2010, 07:27

I could not stand those things and once england went out of the world cup...it made it hard for me to watch any of the matches, the really got on my last nerve...lol

Post by Guest Wed Jul 21 2010, 08:06

As I said, where we lead others are following (LOL except Blackpool). Not sure on the public safety angle, I would have thought there f***in' irritating was enough ! ! ! Copy & pasted from the BBC's website . . . . . .

A growing number of Premier League clubs are following Tottenham's lead and banning vuvuzelas from their grounds on match days this season.
    Arsenal, Birmingham, Everton, Fulham and West Ham are the latest teams to have stated the plastic horns will not be allowed inside stadia.
    Some Football League clubs have also banned the horns, which were popular at the 2010 World Cup in South Africa.
    Spurs made their decision after talks with police and local authorities.
    The Londoners reacted upon suggestions the noise could pose risks to public safety, while Arsenal stated they wanted to "ensure the enjoyment and safety" of fans.
    A Spurs statement on the club's official website. read: "We are concerned that the presence of the instruments within the stadium pose unnecessary risks and could impact on the ability of all supporters to hear any emergency safety announcements.
    "We are very proud of the fantastic atmosphere that our supporters produce organically at White Hart Lane and we are all very much looking forward to this continuing into the forthcoming season."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17 2024, 19:56