The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Man city clear out. EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Man city clear out. EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Man city clear out. EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Man city clear out. EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Man city clear out. EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Man city clear out. EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Man city clear out. EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Man city clear out. EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Man city clear out. EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Man city clear out. Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

2 posters

Man city clear out.

Man city clear out. Empty Man city clear out.

Post by Guest Thu Jul 29 2010, 02:02

Even though city have to have a clear out i dont think bellamy or anyone else will be coming to spurs,, apparently they are desperate not to strengthen any of their competitors in the premiership and that they are looking at selling unwanted players abroad
    shearspur
    shearspur
    Champions League
    Champions League

Man city clear out. Empty Re: Man city clear out.

Post by shearspur Thu Jul 29 2010, 03:24

like to get bellamy if we could. can be a bit troublesome but good addition
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Thu Jul 29 2010, 03:28

Can't see Bellamy going abroad Lew. City are running scared that they will not make the top four next season. There is a good article in the Mirror this morning about how City can buy who they like but unless Mancini can get them to gel he may as well P*ss into the wind. Statistics show that the clubs who have thrown the most money to win the PL in the past usually don't win it. You need more than money to win the Prem. I was interested in what Ion was saying in a post a little while back that seems to bear this out. Just having the money is not enough. A manager also needs time which is something Mancini hasn't got. He has been told to get CL football at least this season. So straight away he is under pressure. Mourinho had the money but he also had the time, same as Houllier at Liverpool, Dalglish at Blackburn. Mancini is under pressure to deliver. The chances are he won't.

Post by Guest Thu Jul 29 2010, 04:16

I think they will do it baz, mancini has the makings of a good manager from what i have seen.

I think also that not enough credit has been given to the tottenham side that beat city that great evening in may, we were brilliant and battled for every ball and that is what harry has instilled in the side.

City would have beaten most teams that night but we were brilliant, not many would have done us on that evening.

Post by Guest Thu Jul 29 2010, 05:53

im not worried about them , they hardly brough any world clas players. manchine to defensive minded, they should do better but they wont win the league
    i think if arsenal keep fab i think they wil win it

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08 2024, 12:29