The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
scott parker EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
scott parker EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
scott parker EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
scott parker EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
scott parker EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
scott parker EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
scott parker EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
scott parker EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
scott parker EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

scott parker Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

+4
shearspur
DJSR
sarflondonar
LOBO
8 posters

scott parker

Poll

Yes or NO

[ 5 ]
    scott parker Bar_left50%scott parker Bar_right [50%] 
    [ 4 ]
    scott parker Bar_left40%scott parker Bar_right [40%] 
    [ 0 ]
    scott parker Bar_left0%scott parker Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    scott parker Bar_left10%scott parker Bar_right [10%] 

Total Votes: 10
    Poll closed
    LOBO
    LOBO
    Champions League
    Champions League

scott parker Empty scott parker

Post by LOBO Sat Aug 28 2010, 19:53

The news is Scott parker is now allowed to leave the hammers accourding to avaram ( baron greenback ) grant .

I think we need someone with the fighting mentality do or die attitude, i think redknapp will see him as someone to gee up the team.

scott parker Empty Re: scott parker

Post by Guest Sat Aug 28 2010, 20:22

Have a rep lobo, nice to see you post on here, keep em coming !
    LOBO
    LOBO
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by LOBO Sat Aug 28 2010, 23:26

cheers lew

will try my best to be the board pest

im here to p-iss jim of lol joke :P

sarflondonar
    sarflondonar
    2nd Division
    2nd Division

Post by sarflondonar Sat Aug 28 2010, 23:35

Too expensive and not sure we need him. so a nay vote from me.
    DJSR
    DJSR
    Admin
    Admin

Post by DJSR Sun Aug 29 2010, 03:34

After todays performance, we need more steel in midfield, so he could be good for the squad, as our team looked knackered today! I;m going with a yes, changed me mind!

Post by Guest Sun Aug 29 2010, 07:24

NO NO NO NO FFS HOW MANY TIMES DOES THIS TRAMP WANA TURN US DOWN. HES DOWN IT TWICE BEFORE PICKIN NEWCASTLE OVER US JUST BEFORE SAYIN HES A SPURS FAN. ALL HE DOES IS FOULS. HES 31 AND IS ON HES LAST LEGS.

YOU FORGET WE GOT SANDRO TO COME IN.
    WE NEED A STRIKER NOW SOME PIKEY FROM THATLOT
    IF HES THAT GOOD HOW COME THEY LOST 3/3 AND THEY FINISED WITH 35POINTS LAST SEASON WITH HIM GREEN NOBLE COLE UPSON . ITS BECAUSE THEY ARE SHITE
    shearspur
    shearspur
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by shearspur Sun Aug 29 2010, 07:33

big no from me to expensive to old, be ok if we had him on a free but to pay what spammers want is just suicide.

Post by Guest Sun Aug 29 2010, 07:36

If its true shear that they said he can go then i reckon old sullivan and gold were testing the waters for an overinflated price off spurs........and dont worry ! levy wont be having any of it.
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Sun Aug 29 2010, 08:37

No, and not at that price anyway. Offer em a million and let them know that is really too much.

Post by Guest Sun Aug 29 2010, 08:40

Not for me . . . . . ..
    totalytot
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by totalytot Sun Aug 29 2010, 20:40

A DEFINATE yes from me. Always rated him and he's 100% more effective than Palacious who as most of you know along with Corluka have never rated. They are costing us goals and Parker would be perfect. He has a great engine and scores goals unlike Palacious. I dont't give a toss that he went to other clubs instead of us as I have said many times they are all mercenaries and do exactly what they want and if he or any other player comes to us and makes a difference to the side then thats great by me.

But that is not the only position we need to fill there are a few players who are showing that they are not quite up to top 4 class and certainly not CL. The defence panics badly under pressure a glaring example of that was when we went 1-0 down to Young Boys everybody was running around like headless chickens looking at each other wondering who to blame instead of settling down taking time to sort things out.

If we are to compete with the best and hold our own, then it's not 1 or 2 players but 4 or 5 that are needed and we are not going to get them at the moment, it seems that most players are being priced out either by their fee or wages.

I know that most are going to say that it's just a blip but the signs are there for all to see.

I said on here at the end of last season and the beginning of this that we have a good squad but not a strong team and I still say that. We need that killer touch the go for it for 90 mins that you always see United do. Yesterday the only time we looked liked scoring was in the last 10 mins after they had scored. If we had played like that for the whole game we would have killed them off by half time.

Perhaps the players are believing all the hype that has been said about how good we are and taking it for granted instead of showing it.

Mikey M
    DJSR
    DJSR
    Admin
    Admin

Post by DJSR Sun Aug 29 2010, 23:18

Loughtonlegend wrote:NO NO NO NO FFS HOW MANY TIMES DOES THIS TRAMP WANA TURN US DOWN. HES DOWN IT TWICE BEFORE PICKIN NEWCASTLE OVER US JUST BEFORE SAYIN HES A SPURS FAN. ALL HE DOES IS FOULS. HES 31 AND IS ON HES LAST LEGS.

YOU FORGET WE GOT SANDRO TO COME IN.
    WE NEED A STRIKER NOW SOME PIKEY FROM THATLOT
    IF HES THAT GOOD HOW COME THEY LOST 3/3 AND THEY FINISED WITH 35POINTS LAST SEASON WITH HIM GREEN NOBLE COLE UPSON . ITS BECAUSE THEY ARE SHITE

Lought, just to correct you on a few things, and i'm not sticking up for him, maybe he had turned down Spurs in the past. But, he isnt 31, he is 29 years of age, not much difference. He is a good player and would be a decent addition to the squad, hence giving Palacios a bit of competition to up his game as we dont have much steel in that department, and Palacios has lost his form. So Spurs would definately benefit from the signing of Parker. Parker can add defensive aswell as attacking options and scores some great goals, has good vision and i believe Harry can turn him into a better player. I know Sandro is coming (one day!) but he will also need to adapt to the Prem, so will need some time to gel with the team, Parker knows the prem and whats expected, Sandro doesnt. I was never a fan of Parker either, but if he signs and wears the white of Spurs, i will support it. I think he'll sign in the next few days, get use to it fellow yids, but i could be wrong.
    spurslegend
    spurslegend
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by spurslegend Mon Aug 30 2010, 02:15

yes
    Boycey
    Boycey
    3rd Division
    3rd Division

Post by Boycey Mon Aug 30 2010, 02:53

I think we need him in the centre of midfield....Palacious isnt the same player and i dont think he needs to sit on the bench for a while to try sort out whats wrong...Jenas for me just isnt upto the standard we need, he goes missing way too much. I am sure Sandro will be a great signing...if he ever turns up that is...lol
    LOBO
    LOBO
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by LOBO Mon Aug 30 2010, 22:38

[quote="Loughtonlegend"]NO NO NO NO FFS HOW MANY TIMES DOES THIS TRAMP WANA TURN US DOWN. HES DOWN IT TWICE BEFORE PICKIN NEWCASTLE OVER US JUST BEFORE SAYIN HES A SPURS FAN. ALL HE DOES IS FOULS. HES 31 AND IS ON HES LAST LEGS.

hes 29 lought, ok he said no before to us that might have had something to do who was mananager at the time, weigh up the pros & cons , spurs or westham , champions league or carling cup, avaram grant or harry redknap ?

i think its blindinly obvious he will want to come to spurs , unless hes content with a relagation battle

Post by Guest Tue Aug 31 2010, 04:13

i would of thought he would of wanted to come to spurs when he was at charlton but no then again he turned us down for more money. and hes gone on recored as sayin hes a spurs fan

now hes on hes last legs and nobody else wants him he suddenly fancys us

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08 2024, 06:37