The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Disgraceful EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Disgraceful EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Disgraceful EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Disgraceful EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Disgraceful EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Disgraceful EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Disgraceful EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Disgraceful EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Disgraceful EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Disgraceful Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

2 posters

Disgraceful

MarkA249
    MarkA249
    Premiership
    Premiership

Disgraceful Empty Disgraceful

Post by MarkA249 Sun Aug 29 2010, 03:03

They should be ashamed why bring on Gio not Keane stupid penis manager u need a goal he does like for like i bloody well knew that would happen 11 men behind the ball its wolves all over again when will we ever learn if Arry triffic Redknapp doesnt get Levy to open the cheque book now ill be well and truly pi**ed off A Young get him in Fabiano 25 mil splash out for once he is quality got to go to a 60th birthday bash tonight im going to get hammerd so annoyed
    HotspurRoper
    HotspurRoper

Disgraceful Empty Re: Disgraceful

Post by HotspurRoper Sun Aug 29 2010, 03:04

Chin up Mark pal, we'll be back minor hiccup!!! COYS

Post by Guest Sun Aug 29 2010, 03:07

Not very good mark, i thought harry should have rested a few from wednesday and brought in some of the fringe players because they have a point to prove.

You cant odds a result like that mate , but its happened to man utd, arsenal and liverpool over the years so it isnt something new.

Disappointing to say the least.
    HotspurRoper
    HotspurRoper

Post by HotspurRoper Sun Aug 29 2010, 03:16

Phil Thompson on Soccer Saturday just been on sayin we had lots of posession but could do nothing with it, Defoe, Crouch, Lennon even Bale just couldnt get started. Classic case of European hangover. The only good thing is it might make Levy sit up and open his eyes thaat the squad needs improving! COYS

Post by Guest Sun Aug 29 2010, 03:28

lennon was awfull again. why play wp at home aganst wigan.

mark why buy young. hes a right winger that plays on the left. we dont need somone that can cross. we are crap at crosses.

we had so many corners today and didnt score. we play better when we play it on the floor. also keane should be playin he was the player on form in pre season yet again harry dont use him
    MarkA249
    MarkA249
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by MarkA249 Sun Aug 29 2010, 03:34

Loughtonlegend wrote:lennon was awfull again. why play wp at home aganst wigan.

mark why buy young. hes a right winger that plays on the left. we dont need somone that can cross. we are crap at crosses.

we had so many corners today and didnt score. we play better when we play it on the floor. also keane should be playin he was the player on form in pre season yet again harry dont use him

Lought you have just answed why i want a young he can cross and we had so many corners better delievery we might have scored

Post by Guest Sun Aug 29 2010, 03:35

Loughtonlegend wrote:lennon was awfull again. why play wp at home aganst wigan.

Have to agree lought that keane should have been brought in, along with jenas, most agree on here that jenas should be sold but he has scored great individual goals in the past.

Dont get me wrong i am not a great fan of jenas but we needed a bit of fresh blood out there after that great effort wednesday night.

Post by Guest Sun Aug 29 2010, 03:44

yea jenas should of started ahead of wp

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17 2024, 22:08