The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Signings??? EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Signings??? EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Signings??? EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Signings??? EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Signings??? EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Signings??? EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Signings??? EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Signings??? EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Signings??? EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Signings??? Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

3 posters

Signings???

Boycey
    Boycey
    3rd Division
    3rd Division

Signings??? Empty Signings???

Post by Boycey Wed Sep 01 2010, 02:05

I can understand before we weren't guaranteed Champions League football that we didn't rush out and buy some players, but why haven't we bought anyone or even close to it? I mean Birmingham are pulling out signings left right and centre....We have a few players i know but we just don't have good enough players for every cups we are in, we need players that can do something with the ball....Palacios isn't good enough in my eyes, he has dipped so much and just isn't the same player...we need a World class striker and god do we need defenders....

What does everyone else think about the lack of signings....are we being too cautious???

Signings??? Empty Re: Signings???

Post by Guest Wed Sep 01 2010, 02:12

i think yids should of spent a bit of dosh with guaranteed champ league, but harry has sent out a good message to the lads that got u to the position u r today, i dont think u have lost anyone and have added gallas and sandro, lennon,modric,king,woodgate were all injured for most of the season, if 3 of them are near and can remain fit your squad is very big and has depth, i know theres a natural desire to bring a big name in, but i applaud levy for not buying anybody for the sake of it, u missed out on cole and bellamy so it wasn like he wernt trying,

Post by Guest Wed Sep 01 2010, 02:42

surley they must of been confident they would beat young boys even with 2nd leg at home

i see gudjonhonson at stoke now. harry said he wanted him and the player wanted to come. i think its more crap from harry and he dont want him

help gone to birmingham another player missed
    djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo Wed Sep 01 2010, 02:50

Loughtonlegend wrote:surley they must of been confident they would beat young boys even with 2nd leg at home

i see gudjonhonson at stoke now. harry said he wanted him and the player wanted to come. i think its more crap from harry and he dont want him

help gone to birmingham another player missed

Helb is no better then the midfielders we already have Lought, why did you think the Gooners let him go.

LOBO
    LOBO
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by LOBO Wed Sep 01 2010, 02:57

ever transfer window this happens , we all expect the big signing that never comes, look at a*se they dont go wild in the window and have managed to maintain CL status for years which is a lesson to other wanabes, i think we have a good enough team for the CL ok we need another striker & defender , but i cant see any big signings and like arry said most of the team at WHL he inherited , we might get babel there again we might get a few surprises before the deadline in 1 hour , but don't be shocked if we don't sign anyone , we've been here so many times.. remember the rasiak signing lmao

Post by Guest Wed Sep 01 2010, 02:59

yea so whos the panic buy this season going to be. babal
    muntaria charlton cole

Post by Guest Wed Sep 01 2010, 05:40

Loughtonlegend wrote:yea so whos the panic buy this season going to be. babal
    muntaria charlton cole

LOL none of the above ? It may be our wage structure at The Lane, Lought, that has held back any signings. And let's be honest how many that we have been linked with are better than what we already have ? Carlton Cole FFS he's the new Hesky. Muntari is ok but no better than we have, Pleb the same again. Fabiano a billy-big-boots Brazillian who because he's Brazillian has a hugely inflated opinion of him-self. Why mend a thing if it ain't broken ? Bring in players who are better than what we have or who will make a positive addition to the team and I'll be happy. Otherwise leave alone and let's see what the squad can achieve . . . . . . . .

Post by Guest Wed Sep 01 2010, 05:43

hlebs a tidy player vis, i think he could of fitted in somewhere in this long hard season u have ahead. i think brim have done the best bit of business today and only time will tell if im right.

Post by Guest Wed Sep 01 2010, 05:47

Stoke has'nt done too bad with Eidur Gudjohnsen, Marc Wilson and Jermaine Pennant joining them.

Post by Guest Wed Sep 01 2010, 05:48

burger777 wrote:hlebs a tidy player vis, i think he could of fitted in somewhere in this long hard season u have ahead. i think brim have done the best bit of business today and only time will tell if im right.

PMSL Burgs. Have you got more heads than Worrzell Gummage ? Yup if we had of signed him we would have had the Gallas type B/S all over again . . . . . .

Post by Guest Wed Sep 01 2010, 05:49

im not sure eider will enjoy stoke too much, but yes 3 good signings all the same.

Post by Guest Wed Sep 01 2010, 05:53

VisionarySound wrote:
    burger777 wrote:hlebs a tidy player vis, i think he could of fitted in somewhere in this long hard season u have ahead. i think brim have done the best bit of business today and only time will tell if im right.

PMSL Burgs. Have you got more heads than Worrzell Gummage ? Yup if we had of signed him we would have had the Gallas type B/S all over again . . . . . .
    hleb has forgot more about football than what gallas knows, and seems a good kid off the park too, complete different characters mate, no u wouldn of got nothing but praise for hleb from me. him and modric could form a very good partnership with there play, only thing that ever bothered me about hleb was his reluctance to shoot, not a good comparison u have made there vis.

Post by Guest Wed Sep 01 2010, 05:55

burger777 wrote:
    VisionarySound wrote:

hleb has forgot more about football than what gallas knows, and seems a good kid off the park too, complete different characters mate, no u wouldn of got nothing but praise for hleb from me. him and modric could form a very good partnership with there play, only thing that ever bothered me about hleb was his reluctance to shoot, not a good comparison u have made there vis.

I smell the excretia of the male Bovine BSflag

Post by Guest Wed Sep 01 2010, 05:58

VisionarySound wrote:
    burger777 wrote:
    VisionarySound wrote:

I smell the excretia of the male Bovine BSflag
    lol it must be in the air then, or your farting that much in your anticipation of your new signing van der fart. lol

Post by Guest Wed Sep 01 2010, 06:00

LOL. Yeah crack on Worrzell. How long before you change heads again and ask for a nice cup of tea and a slice of cake from your Aunt Sally ? Ain't deadline day fun in North London at The Spurs . . . . .

Post by Guest Wed Sep 01 2010, 06:06

u need to have a few heads on here vis, u guys know my thuts so well i have to change gears every now and again to keep u guessing, as for hleb mate he was a big fav alongside flamini at arsenal and i was upset when he went, mighty happy the yids aint got him.

Post by Guest Wed Sep 01 2010, 06:08

As am I Wurrzell . . . . . .

Post by Guest Wed Sep 01 2010, 06:52

if we are both happy why we talking about it then lol.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13 2024, 01:56