The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Attracting New Members to this forum EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Attracting New Members to this forum EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Attracting New Members to this forum EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Attracting New Members to this forum EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Attracting New Members to this forum EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Attracting New Members to this forum EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Attracting New Members to this forum EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Attracting New Members to this forum EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Attracting New Members to this forum EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Attracting New Members to this forum Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

3 posters

Attracting New Members to this forum

LOBO
    LOBO
    Champions League
    Champions League

Attracting New Members to this forum Empty Attracting New Members to this forum

Post by LOBO Tue Sep 14 2010, 09:04

I have noticed this forum it mostly the old aol lot which is cool i know most of you, but if we want to see this forum grow by attracting new members then hearsay is not enough , so i came up with an idea, why not make a youtube video

and Let the world know !!

Attracting New Members to this forum Empty Re: Attracting New Members to this forum

Post by Guest Tue Sep 14 2010, 09:29

yep or we could make a facebook page. def need more members

Attracting New Members to this forum Empty Re: Attracting New Members to this forum

Post by Guest Tue Sep 14 2010, 09:30

if we create a facebook page its easy to do then just put loads of links on there and send to all your spurs friends on facebook.

could even try on other spurs forums
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Tue Sep 14 2010, 09:56

The You tube Vid is a great idea Lobs only I wouldn't have a clue how to do it. I am going to put Links on all my Spurs friends Profiles Lought but making a Spurs Chat group is a good idea.
    LOBO
    LOBO
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by LOBO Tue Sep 14 2010, 17:47

BazSpur wrote:The You tube Vid is a great idea Lobs only I wouldn't have a clue how to do it. I am going to put Links on all my Spurs friends Profiles Lought but making a Spurs Chat group is a good idea.

Well i could make a video, nothing to over the top just a simple advert for the forum , i can make it private viewing at first see what you guys thinks and if you like then were go with that , im sure it will appeal to a lot of spurs fans out there that want to voice there opinions about the club, face book lought is a good idea its one of the largest community based networks in the world and growing .

Post by Guest Tue Sep 14 2010, 19:29

More than happy to stick the Spurs /Champions League music that Im working on up alongside it should you want it Lobs . . . . . .
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Tue Sep 14 2010, 20:51

Yeah go for it Lobs. Cheers.
    LOBO
    LOBO
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by LOBO Tue Sep 14 2010, 22:40

ok guys thanks , i'll make make a couple of vid over the next couple of days leave it with me Smile
    spurslegend
    spurslegend
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by spurslegend Wed Sep 15 2010, 02:05

THATS MORE LIKE IT LOBS NICE TO HAVE YOU BACK ME OLD MUCKA
    LOBO
    LOBO
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by LOBO Wed Sep 15 2010, 02:21

spurslegend wrote:THATS MORE LIKE IT LOBS NICE TO HAVE YOU BACK ME OLD MUCKA

Cheers Dave , anything for my fellow yid brothers Smile
    LOBO
    LOBO
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by LOBO Wed Sep 15 2010, 02:24

VisionarySound wrote:More than happy to stick the Spurs /Champions League music that Im working on up alongside it should you want it Lobs . . . . . .

yea of course Baz be glad to add some of your tunes .
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Wed Sep 15 2010, 04:32

Its Viz doing the tunes Lobs lol.

Post by Guest Wed Sep 15 2010, 04:40

Baz we're going to have to sort out different type-faces lol. Reckon I should take Sarf's call & maybe go back to me ole favourite Orange as respect to BMJ and all he done and as a welcome to VDV lol. Now let's try iy out and see if I like it . . . . . . .
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Wed Sep 15 2010, 04:41

Attracting New Members to this forum Icon_cheers Looks good Vis.

Post by Guest Wed Sep 15 2010, 04:42

Yeah that's garishly pleasing ! ! ! ! ! Might stick with it lol. Lobs if you want a bit of mixed Spurs stuff to lay-down as audio, PM me and we'll see if I've got anything you like. Cheers mate . . . . . . .

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07 2024, 00:46