The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Abysmal EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Abysmal EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Abysmal EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Abysmal EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Abysmal EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Abysmal EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Abysmal EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Abysmal EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Abysmal EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Abysmal Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

+3
DJSR
LOBO
MarkA249
7 posters

Abysmal

MarkA249
    MarkA249
    Premiership
    Premiership

Abysmal Empty Abysmal

Post by MarkA249 Sun Sep 26 2010, 02:41

What is is with avram grant semi final last season this season most probably there first win in the league im getting annoyed with football now its doing my head in least scum are getting beat 3-1 at home by west brom. Cant wait to see Arrys reaction West Ham were terrific the passed it so good Grrrrrrrr
    LOBO
    LOBO
    Champions League
    Champions League

Abysmal Empty Re: Abysmal

Post by LOBO Sun Sep 26 2010, 02:52

Total disgrace, if you cant beat the team at the bottom we're in trouble, seriously, with all our muscle redknapp picks a weakened team, its total disgrace to the club that he should chose to put the CL before the prem what a cnut

Post by Guest Sun Sep 26 2010, 02:56

ITS fcuking STUPID!!!!!! Harry sort this sh*t out!
    DJSR
    DJSR
    Admin
    Admin

Post by DJSR Sun Sep 26 2010, 02:57

If the players put in the effort, i wouldnt have minded, but the whole team were sluggish. Bale wasnt his usual self, didnt take on any players like he usually does down the flanks, just kept stopping and passing it backwards. I really wanna slap Corluka, he made alot of mistakes again. The only positive was Hutton, who was the only player trying.

I would have played Palacios, as it was quite a physical game and would of suited his play.

What a disappointment!!
    MarkA249
    MarkA249
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by MarkA249 Sun Sep 26 2010, 03:02

What a bag of rubbish we really need Defoe back this lot could not score in a brothel lol! why no kranky again feel sorry for the lad Villa next Prem Match Arry needs to sort it out badly other wise might start turning against him
    MarkA249
    MarkA249
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by MarkA249 Sun Sep 26 2010, 03:03

DJSR wrote:If the players put in the effort, i wouldnt have minded, but the whole team were sluggish. Bale wasnt his usual self, didnt take on any players like he usually does down the flanks, just kept stopping and passing it backwards. , he made alot of mistakes again. The only positive was Hutton, who was the only player trying.

I would have played Palacios, as it was quite a physical game and would of suited his play.

What a disappointment!!

lol! i wanna slap the old team

Post by Guest Sun Sep 26 2010, 03:30

MarkA249 wrote:What a bag of rubbish we really need Defoe back this lot could not score in a brothel lol! why no kranky again feel sorry for the lad Villa next Prem Match Arry needs to sort it out badly other wise might start turning against him

We are missing defoe big time ! that injury will cost us.

Post by Guest Sun Sep 26 2010, 03:38

we cant blame defoe lol he hardly scored for us. we still had a good team on paper. modric hudd vdv crouch . look how good our bench is. the problem is harry pickin wrong players
    MarkA249
    MarkA249
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by MarkA249 Sun Sep 26 2010, 04:04

I know u dont like Defoe lought but his movement is better than any of the crap we got there now plus he banged a hattrick last game for England is confiedence would be sky high

Post by Guest Sun Sep 26 2010, 04:14

the strikers aint gettin chances. everytime lennon gets the ball he plays a 5yard sidways pass. then the best attackin midfeilder we put at left back

i have nuffin aganst defoe and wish he wasnt injurid but he was hardly scoring for us before. 4 in 2010 1 pen
    MarkA249
    MarkA249
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by MarkA249 Sun Sep 26 2010, 04:24

i know that record is not good lought but i think the team pefer Defoe in his movement and he gets in the right posistions
    philip
    2nd Division
    2nd Division

Post by philip Sun Sep 26 2010, 06:19

Loughtonlegend wrote:we cant blame defoe lol he hardly scored for us. we still had a good team on paper. modric hudd vdv crouch . look how good our bench is. the problem is harry pickin wrong players

Spot on Lou Harry keep on making wrong selectionslike sticking with Crouch and Hud at any cost why not bring Keane and Palacios earlier on, What happened to Kronjar

Post by Guest Sun Sep 26 2010, 07:18

Loughtonlegend wrote:we cant blame defoe lol he hardly scored for us. we still had a good team on paper. modric hudd vdv crouch . look how good our bench is. the problem is harry pickin wrong players

I think you should be manager lought !

Post by Guest Sun Sep 26 2010, 07:58

well i rekon i would do better then harry. hes only ever won the fa cup. this start is meant to be so easy and yet we are already down on points

west h a last season 3 this season 0
    wigan h last season 3 o
    man c last season 3 1
    west brom i spose we can swap that for burnley away so we gained 1 point
    djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo Sun Sep 26 2010, 19:06

Loughtonlegend wrote:well i rekon i would do better then harry. hes only ever won the fa cup. this start is meant to be so easy and yet we are already down on points

wigan h last season 3 o
    man c last season 3 1

Why do you support Spurs Lought? All you do is constantly moan, Ive never seen one comment of praise when we win, it seems your looking for us to slip up, just so you can come on here and have a dig, so why arent you a manager then? West Ham was always going to be a big game for them and they was at home, do you remember the days when we was losing by at least 2 goal differences most games and finishing mid table? your never happy and im sick of coming on to discuss the team I love to see you constantly carping. It is a difficult job juggling the players and with so many injuries to key players this season its a wonder we are where we are. We have lost one more game than Chelsea,Arsenal,Citeh, id rather be in our shoes then Liverpool. I cant believe some on here are saying play our best players for every game, Gomes,Dawson,Defoe are all injured and they are three of our best players, Ekotto,Kaboul were both injured yesterday, we know King cant play all the time and Gallas was bought or cover and has hardly played. And can you stop keep bringing the Taraabt thing up, he wasnt good enough for the prem and if Qpr come up, youll see that he still isnt and posting on here why doesnt he play Dos Santos and when he does you critise the same player, what is wrong with you lot, fickle, nah, not us.

totalytot
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by totalytot Sun Sep 26 2010, 20:41

djfitzo wrote:
    Loughtonlegend wrote:well i rekon i would do better then harry. hes only ever won the fa cup. this start is meant to be so easy and yet we are already down on points

wigan h last season 3 o
    man c last season 3 1

Why do you support Spurs Lought? All you do is constantly moan, Ive never seen one comment of praise when we win, it seems your looking for us to slip up, just so you can come on here and have a dig, so why arent you a manager then? West Ham was always going to be a big game for them and they was at home, do you remember the days when we was losing by at least 2 goal differences most games and finishing mid table? your never happy and im sick of coming on to discuss the team I love to see you constantly carping. It is a difficult job juggling the players and with so many injuries to key players this season its a wonder we are where we are. We have lost one more game than Chelsea,Arsenal,Citeh, id rather be in our shoes then Liverpool. I cant believe some on here are saying play our best players for every game, Gomes,Dawson,Defoe are all injured and they are three of our best players, Ekotto,Kaboul were both injured yesterday, we know King cant play all the time and Gallas was bought or cover and has hardly played. And can you stop keep bringing the Taraabt thing up, he wasnt good enough for the prem and if Qpr come up, youll see that he still isnt and posting on here why doesnt he play Dos Santos and when he does you critise the same player, what is wrong with you lot, fickle, nah, not us.

In fairness Dave was it not the best fixture start we have had for some years and 2 or 3 injuries with our "great squad" shouldn't have made to much of a difference as all clubs have them and most get by.
    On paper who should we have dropped points against so far? maybe just Citeh. We should be sitting at the top right now, we will probably not have another chance like it.

I agree that sometimes Lought does tend to critise a little to much but he and a lot of us are dissapointed at a missed opportunity at the start of this season. You say fickle, all supporters appear fickle when their team is going through a bad patch. I don't call it fickle, I call it passion. Tell me what good points there were to take from yeterdays game, all I could see was another strong performanc from VDV and at times Modric. But not a good team performance.

Mikey M
    ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ArnieArdiles Sun Sep 26 2010, 23:27

To be honest Dave , bar Stoke away , Ive been a little dissapointed with our fans performance so far this season but then we were winning that game .... ...

Its like because we're at home and its Wigan or Wolves , that kind of standard of team we want 9-1s everytime .....

On the internet we get this too from our fans and I'm puzzled but it seems , unless we're playing the likes of Chelseas and the Goons in must win premeirship matches or in a winner takes all away to Man City , we go into a shell and our only outpourings are post match ones where we vent anger at our own or over hype with our praise.... Abysmal Icon_scratch
    djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo Mon Sep 27 2010, 01:09

Guys, I get all that, but can you honestly show me one post where Lought has been constructive? also a few injuries? the spine of our team, Gomes,Dawson,Modric,Defoe all out at the same time, then when Modric comes back we lose Kaboul and Ekotto. Citeh have just beaten Chelsea, remember the first game, even without VDV we slaughtered Citeh, but for some unbelievable saves from Hart, thats was with our "real" first team. We have lost just one more game than Chelsea,Citeh and Arsenal and all of a sudden its doom and gloom again,for christ sake, do what we should do, get behind the team. I will be when I go on Wednesday.

MarkA249
    MarkA249
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by MarkA249 Mon Sep 27 2010, 01:13

Lought constructive thats a swear word Dave lol!
    djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo Mon Sep 27 2010, 01:18

Mark, I just dont get it, some say his passionate about the club, we all are, just show me one post from him where he hasnt had a moan. The injuries to key players is having a massive affect on us and we have got to protect the remaining key players or we really will be in trouble. Manure just drew to Bolton, sack Fergie, Arsenal lost to Brom at home, whats Wenger up to? a club of their stature should be beating the likes of them!!

MarkA249
    MarkA249
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by MarkA249 Mon Sep 27 2010, 01:31

I know Dave its just is opionions Lought cares but he needs to think about it sometimes i say a lot of stuff in the heat of the moment on here i praise when praise is needed and slag them off when they annoy me lol. Slagging Gio off cause Adel is taking the championship by storm didnt Gio do that when he was at Ipswich? And as for Defoe slagging is goal record off hes our best striker by a mile.But thats what Lought thinks his opionion. Opionions r what make this board fun some people agree some dont
    djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo Mon Sep 27 2010, 02:03

Of course Mark, we are all entitled to our opinion, but all I ever see is negativity from him and to be honest I had enough of it on the old aol board, I dont really want to see it every single day on this one.

MarkA249
    MarkA249
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by MarkA249 Mon Sep 27 2010, 02:14

Its just his way i suppose a leopard cant change there spots. But i do know where u r coming from just dont like calling fellow spurs fans but yes i know what u mean.

Post by Guest Mon Sep 27 2010, 04:56

djfitzo wrote:Guys, I get all that, but can you honestly show me one post where Lought has been constructive? also a few injuries? the spine of our team, Gomes,Dawson,Modric,Defoe all out at the same time, then when Modric comes back we lose Kaboul and Ekotto. Citeh have just beaten Chelsea, remember the first game, even without VDV we slaughtered Citeh, but for some unbelievable saves from Hart, thats was with our "real" first team. We have lost just one more game than Chelsea,Citeh and Arsenal and all of a sudden its doom and gloom again,for christ sake, do what we should do, get behind the team. I will be when I go on Wednesday.

Human nature dave ! weird thing that.
    Some people just are never happy without having a daily moan, my man utd pal used to be like that until i told him how he sounded, he was amazed and has changed big time, it was always someone elses fault when things went wrong in his life, jealous of other peoples success in life (financially ) fed up with being skint (also everyone elses fault) but of course it was only himself that wrote out the wrong horses and football teams when he lumped big money on at the bookies.

Not saying lought is like him but he does like his moan.........he wouldnt be lought if he didnt lol!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content