The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
On the back of the muntari thread i hear......... EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
On the back of the muntari thread i hear......... EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
On the back of the muntari thread i hear......... EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
On the back of the muntari thread i hear......... EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
On the back of the muntari thread i hear......... EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
On the back of the muntari thread i hear......... EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
On the back of the muntari thread i hear......... EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
On the back of the muntari thread i hear......... EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
On the back of the muntari thread i hear......... EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

On the back of the muntari thread i hear......... Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

4 posters

On the back of the muntari thread i hear.........

HotspurRoper
    HotspurRoper

On the back of the muntari thread i hear......... Empty On the back of the muntari thread i hear.........

Post by HotspurRoper Wed Oct 06 2010, 17:16

.... Lassana Diarra wants out of Madrid due to lack of game time under Jose, another we were strongly linked with maybe he seen how well VDV is doing since leaving the bernabeau. We all know Jose rates Jermaine Jenas, lets out him and do a deal for Diarra!!!
    LOBO
    LOBO
    Champions League
    Champions League

On the back of the muntari thread i hear......... Empty Re: On the back of the muntari thread i hear.........

Post by LOBO Wed Oct 06 2010, 18:21

Thing is Roper Jenas is playing out of his skin atm and do we really want to upset the apple cart by taking on someone that cant get a game elsewehere, he had his chance to join i believe but never took it, so i say if its not broken dont fix it, we need a striker the midfield is evenly balanced if anything we have to many midfielders.
    DJSR
    DJSR
    Admin
    Admin

On the back of the muntari thread i hear......... Empty Re: On the back of the muntari thread i hear.........

Post by DJSR Wed Oct 06 2010, 21:13

I wouldnt swap Jenas at the moment, he's playing well and fighting for his place. If we did sign Diarra, he could turn out to be a flop, its not worth the risk. Why change something if it isnt broken?? We need a world class striker and Centre Back.

Post by Guest Fri Oct 08 2010, 05:51

Ahh ! but will jenas fall back into nasty old habits, we wait with both hands on the local conker tree !
    Boycey
    Boycey
    3rd Division
    3rd Division

Post by Boycey Fri Oct 08 2010, 21:39

I just dont understand why we are being linked with yet another midfielder, We need a Striker who is going to bang in the goals for us apart from Defoe. Keane in my opinion has had his day and doesn't seem to be the same player anymore.

Also we need someone for defence, King who i love when he plays just cant play every game anymore as we know and i think it will get less and less as time goes on, And woodgate who in my mind if fully fit and not had these problems would have been better than Terry, i just cant see him coming back at all now....we need defenders....
    LOBO
    LOBO
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by LOBO Fri Oct 08 2010, 22:20

Boycey wrote:I just dont understand why we are being linked with yet another midfielder, We need a Striker who is going to bang in the goals for us apart from Defoe. Keane in my opinion has had his day and doesn't seem to be the same player anymore.

Also we need someone for defence, King who i love when he plays just cant play every game anymore as we know and i think it will get less and less as time goes on, And woodgate who in my mind if fully fit and not had these problems would have be

en better than Terry, i just cant see him coming back at all now....we need defenders....

He's not, , hes still a great player but he does look half the player he once was , i think he will be go in the january window , probably to Newcastle or stoke , or even wolves his old club , i think he will stay in the prem

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17 2024, 22:29