The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Anything big...................... EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Anything big...................... EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Anything big...................... EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Anything big...................... EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Anything big...................... EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Anything big...................... EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Anything big...................... EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Anything big...................... EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Anything big...................... EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Anything big...................... Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

4 posters

Anything big......................

HotspurRoper
    HotspurRoper

Anything big...................... Empty Anything big......................

Post by HotspurRoper Fri Nov 05 2010, 17:52

............ happened in the last week ans a half while iv been away from the boards, iv had my head buried in paper work for my new employment adventure, iv back heeled the business management course at uni ( not for me ) and have instead decided to become Gas Safe Registered!!! Any how what this i hear about some Milan game ??? Apparently we made the European Champs look like school boys, lol Come on you Spurs
    YID FROM DAV
    3rd Division
    3rd Division

Anything big...................... Empty Re: Anything big......................

Post by YID FROM DAV Sat Nov 06 2010, 03:19

good luck in your new career path. we made them look very ordinary mate and it was a top performance. yids are close now and there even bets going on us to win the champ league, we get to the knockouts who will enjoy coming to the lane, who will enjoy leenon and bale reigning down on ya, and most of all who would want our deafening best in the world fans screaming at there every touch. fcuk top 4 i want champ league now lol.
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Sat Nov 06 2010, 05:18

It would be nice wouldn't it Yid? However we haven't a hope in hell according to Robby Savage. He also reckons Bale will move to another club for that very reason.

YID FROM DAV
    3rd Division
    3rd Division

Post by YID FROM DAV Sat Nov 06 2010, 05:36

this whole forum knows what we need, a top class goalscorer. i know they are out there and harry and spurs need to find him. with vdv,lennon,modric,hudd and obviously bale we will create chances in every game if we play with belief. even crouch and pav can be usefull at times and our back four is healthy with plenty cover. my head is scratching searching for names who may fit the bill, i dont believe this striker is in the prem, altho i think that carrol of newcastle aint going to be a bad player. i think this guy is in france or even spain. ps what does robbie savage know,
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Sat Nov 06 2010, 06:20

Robbie Savage, knows nothing Yid
    shearspur
    shearspur
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by shearspur Sat Nov 06 2010, 07:37

david villa would be the one . if only we could get him. got more chance of givin cheryl cole one.lol

Post by Guest Sat Nov 06 2010, 09:11

HotspurRoper wrote:............ happened in the last week ans a half while iv been away from the boards, iv had my head buried in paper work for my new employment adventure, iv back heeled the business management course at uni ( not for me ) and have instead decided to become Gas Safe Registered!!! Any how what this i hear about some Milan game ??? Apparently we made the European Champs look like school boys, lol Come on you Spurs

LeeSki that Gas Safe is a good stamp to get. Mate of mine is a plumber and him & 6 or 7 of his plumbing mates pay for 1 guy to get his certificate updated regular. They lay in the gas pipes etc and leave it to him to make final connections, safety test it and then sign it off. This guy does nothing except turn up at their jobs and make sure it's all OK and they pay him for that and his training. Sweet . . . . . .

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17 2024, 20:18