The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
SUNDERLAND (My Take) EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
SUNDERLAND (My Take) EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
SUNDERLAND (My Take) EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
SUNDERLAND (My Take) EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
SUNDERLAND (My Take) EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
SUNDERLAND (My Take) EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
SUNDERLAND (My Take) EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
SUNDERLAND (My Take) EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
SUNDERLAND (My Take) EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

SUNDERLAND (My Take) Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

2 posters

SUNDERLAND (My Take)

SuneJim
    SuneJim
    Champions League
    Champions League

SUNDERLAND (My Take) Empty SUNDERLAND (My Take)

Post by SuneJim Fri Nov 12 2010, 02:46

Right my first gripe is why the hell leave Crouch out & put Pavlyuchenko in if we're going to play exactly the same. Pav had no chance with high balls & crosses just being flung in. Then he injures his back & does nothing for the next half hour.

Secondly, we have a bench loaded with talent & a few players under performing, But Harry only uses one Sub. I just don't get it. When will he learn if we are to continue to challenge on all fronts he has to use the whole squad.

But having said that in the last couple of games we've under performed & that's down to the players & not Harry. He can only send the players out with your words ringing in there ears & hope for the best.

The Defending between Gallas & Kaboul was a joke for the Black Cats goal. As soon as Gallas missed it, Kaboul should have just cleaned everything out ball players as well, even Gallas. As Jamie Redknapp said.

Pluses Van Der Vaart's goal he really does have the knack of being in the right place at the right time.
    Hutton has blossomed into the RB we had in his first couple of months & the player we need.
    Huddlestone, we need him fit. He is our midfield creativity. But we do need Palacios or an adjusted Sandro beside him we're that soft touch in CM again & Modric has to play out wide coming inside.

We need to get Dawson & Defoe back & still be there or there abouts & we'll start to challenge again.

SUNDERLAND (My Take) Empty Re: SUNDERLAND (My Take)

Post by Guest Fri Nov 12 2010, 20:53

Jim, have to take your word for the sunderland game performance, i didnt see it and couldnt make a valid opinion, i had it on five live but fell asleep (its my age you know) i woke up when it was 1-1 and with injury time being played.

I was so disgusted that i didnt even read the newspaper report.

But i agree we need defoe and daws back, and soon.
    ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ArnieArdiles Sat Nov 13 2010, 05:33

Lew you fell asleep while listening to a Spurs match commnetary ? Sleep affraid
    But then we shouldnt be to suprised , it's what predictable football can do to us oldies Wink

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02 2024, 20:53