The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Arsenal Legend Frank McLintock loses it.  EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Arsenal Legend Frank McLintock loses it.  EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Arsenal Legend Frank McLintock loses it.  EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Arsenal Legend Frank McLintock loses it.  EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Arsenal Legend Frank McLintock loses it.  EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Arsenal Legend Frank McLintock loses it.  EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Arsenal Legend Frank McLintock loses it.  EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Arsenal Legend Frank McLintock loses it.  EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Arsenal Legend Frank McLintock loses it.  EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Arsenal Legend Frank McLintock loses it.  Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

5 posters

Arsenal Legend Frank McLintock loses it.

BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Arsenal Legend Frank McLintock loses it.  Empty Arsenal Legend Frank McLintock loses it.

Post by BazSpur Wed Nov 24 2010, 07:20

Arsenal legend Frank McLintock confronts bookmaker Barry Dennis after derby defeat

By Charles Sale Last updated at 7:22 AM on 23rd November 20

The tensions of a north London derby boiled over in an ugly confrontation in the corporate hospitality area between bookmaker Barry Dennis and Arsenal great Frank McLintock. Spurs fan Dennis, a guest of William Hill CEO Ralph Topping in the company box at the Emirates, upset Arsenal's Double-winning captain with his '3-2 to the Tottenham' chanting, following Younes Kaboul's late winner on Saturday.
    Arsenal Legend Frank McLintock loses it.  Article-1332192-0C2B4A6B000005DC-817_468x306
    On target: Kaboul scored a late header as Spurs completed a stunning comeback
    So much so that McLintock, who was in the box next door, stormedinto the William Hill facility before the end of the game to voice hisdispleasure to Dennis, who had retreated inside after the Arsenallegend and two colleagues began shouting threats and pointing at him. Arsenal Legend Frank McLintock loses it.  Article-0-062B7EA5000005DC-569_306x423
    Angry: McLintock was disappointed with Dennis's conduct
    Dennis said: 'I've got a big-mouth reputation, but it was justsupposed to be banter in response to all those "1-0 to the Arsenal"chants. I couldn't believe it when McLintock and his mates startedtheir abuse, so I went inside, only for McLintock to come charging infor another go. 'He was ranting and raving and the steward couldn't stop him. Whatkind of behaviour is that? I'm a 70-year-old, for goodness' sake. Itwas bang out of order. He's just a sore loser.' A friend of McLintock's said: 'Barry Dennis is a boorish loudmouth.His demeanour was completely wrong for the occasion and embarrassed hishosts. He was trying to wind us up throughout the match. 'Frank has never known anything like it in that corporate area andwanted to make it clear to Dennis in person that he was showing totaldisrespect to Arsenal.' A spokesperson for William Hill said: 'Things got a bit heated but we let them resolve it.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/article-1332192/Charles-Sale-Arsenal-legend-Frank-McLintock-confronts-bookmaker-Tottenham-defeat.html#ixzz168fEVYSz
    spurslegend
    spurslegend
    Premiership
    Premiership

Arsenal Legend Frank McLintock loses it.  Empty Re: Arsenal Legend Frank McLintock loses it.

Post by spurslegend Wed Nov 24 2010, 07:45

blinding he should have kicked the scumy old bubble in the mc lintocks

Arsenal Legend Frank McLintock loses it.  Empty Re: Arsenal Legend Frank McLintock loses it.

Post by Guest Wed Nov 24 2010, 07:50

PMSL Legend, nice . . . . .
    shearspur
    shearspur
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by shearspur Wed Nov 24 2010, 22:19

welcome to the real world of football supporters mclintock, sitting in your poxy box supping champagne, bet he choked on his f@ckin caviar when kabouls header went in. well done barry dennis good on him. bloody ponces
    anicoll5
    anicoll5
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by anicoll5 Wed Nov 24 2010, 23:15

You have to have sympathy for Frank - one of his sons is one of your mob - incredible I know but true
    ionman34
    ionman34
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ionman34 Wed Nov 24 2010, 23:22

anicoll5 wrote: You have to have sympathy for Frank - one of his sons is one of your mob - incredible I know but true

It just shows that sanity can strike just about anywhere Nic.

Welcome to the board.
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Thu Nov 25 2010, 00:42

ionman34 wrote:
    anicoll5 wrote: You have to have sympathy for Frank - one of his sons is one of your mob - incredible I know but true

It just shows that sanity can strike just about anywhere Nic.

Welcome to the board.

lol! ion.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content