The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
OOOOOOOOOOOOPS ! EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
OOOOOOOOOOOOPS ! EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
OOOOOOOOOOOOPS ! EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
OOOOOOOOOOOOPS ! EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
OOOOOOOOOOOOPS ! EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
OOOOOOOOOOOOPS ! EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
OOOOOOOOOOOOPS ! EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
OOOOOOOOOOOOPS ! EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
OOOOOOOOOOOOPS ! EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

OOOOOOOOOOOOPS ! Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

5 posters

OOOOOOOOOOOOPS !

OOOOOOOOOOOOPS ! Empty OOOOOOOOOOOOPS !

Post by Guest Wed Nov 24 2010, 18:54

What is this you might say ? lol! and baz will soon consign this gooner post to the (other team ) section ! but no it really is a spurs thread.

Are the goons really in a (little ) danger of not qualifying for the later stages of the cl league lol! i doubt it but did the tottenham game really knock them out of their stride ?

You have to say yes ! last night they lost to braga, a team they had outclassed weeks before with a 6-0 thrashing, so the tottenham game has knocked the sh*t out of them.

Suddenly all is not well with mr wenger and he is dripping blood for the gooner cause !

Someone give him a transfusion ! because if by chance they dont qualify and we do, then i reckon all the blood will drain from his face, and someone will be baying for that dripping blood he is giving. lol!

OOOOOOOOOOOOPS ! Empty Re: OOOOOOOOOOOOPS !

Post by Guest Wed Nov 24 2010, 19:14

lol! LEW! Rep.
    stevelovesfun
    stevelovesfun
    2nd Division
    2nd Division

Post by stevelovesfun Wed Nov 24 2010, 20:37

Hello Lew,
    in answer to that question, did the defeat at the hands of Spurs have an impact on last nights result?
    Maybe.....but we had 7 different players on the pitch last night,and we were pathetic.
    No,we have struggled in a lot more games this season than is comfortable.
    I dont think you guys beating us at the weekend can be an excuse on this one.

Post by Guest Wed Nov 24 2010, 23:47

Thanks max.

Post by Guest Wed Nov 24 2010, 23:49

stevelovesfun wrote:Hello Lew,
    in answer to that question, did the defeat at the hands of Spurs have an impact on last nights result?
    Maybe.....but we had 7 different players on the pitch last night,and we were pathetic.

It was a little bit of a wind up seeing as you are on here steve, but wenger dripping blood for the cause and once again the ref was to blame....i couldnt resist it.
    djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo Thu Nov 25 2010, 00:08

lewspurs wrote:
    stevelovesfun wrote:Hello Lew,

It was a little bit of a wind up seeing as you are on here steve, but wenger dripping blood for the cause and once again the ref was to blame....i couldnt resist it.

In all fairness Lew, it was stonewall pen, same as Lukas and Bentleys and both them got booked too, however the Goons have had many suspect pens this season and 3 out of their first 4 games had to play against 10 men, swings and roundabouts eh!!

anicoll5
    anicoll5
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by anicoll5 Thu Nov 25 2010, 00:20

Too many footballers fall over with a puff of wind so you can hardly blame referees for getting it wrong now and again - not helped much by having blind deaf mutes as the fifth and sixth official
    djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo Thu Nov 25 2010, 00:23

anicoll5 wrote:Too many footballers fall over with a puff of wind so you can hardly blame referees for getting it wrong now and again - not helped much by having blind deaf mutes as the fifth and sixth official

I thought they was blinding when we played Twenty Enschede!!

BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Thu Nov 25 2010, 00:37

There is no doubt it was a Pen but thems the breaks no pun intended. How many times have we had decisions go against us? TBH even on facebook the goons aren't complaining that much. A few whinges here and there. Most goons are open in their criticism of how tame the Arsenal were.

Post by Guest Thu Nov 25 2010, 03:49

they had loads of dodgy pens earlyer in the season when chamak dived so now the refs aint fallen for it
    cynicsid
    cynicsid
    1st Division
    1st Division

Post by cynicsid Thu Nov 25 2010, 04:12

My view having watched it back in super slo mo, Poor tackle because you are basically giving a pen away but the contact was miniscule and the play acting was massive. He would of done better to just kick the fella and fall over him but he cleared him then threw his arms up nice and dramitic like. The Ref had been watching the falling over all over the park and decided that was his moment to make the goonies pay.

To be fair to the ref, what was the bigger crime a tackle that could of made contact but actually didn't or a player looking to get someone sent off by overdoing the dramatics in his dive??

Letting it go was the right decision I think...

Post by Guest Thu Nov 25 2010, 09:00

Sorry guy's but this is talking about arsenil so therfore I have to move it. It's my programing & I cannot fight it . . . . . . . .
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Thu Nov 25 2010, 09:11

I was gonna do it Vis but gave it a chance to show it needed to be in Spurs Chat.

Post by Guest Thu Nov 25 2010, 09:15

Agreed Baz, just felt it had had long enough so switched to mod mode . . . . .

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02 2024, 23:37