The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
If it aint broken . EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
If it aint broken . EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
If it aint broken . EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
If it aint broken . EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
If it aint broken . EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
If it aint broken . EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
If it aint broken . EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
If it aint broken . EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
If it aint broken . EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

If it aint broken . Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

4 posters

If it aint broken .

If it aint broken . Empty If it aint broken .

Post by Guest Sun Jan 02 2011, 23:36

I really dont see why harry wants beckham, if it aint broken then why fix it ?

The thing that has got the present spurs team where it is today is the pace of the attack, especially when countering, thats why we comeback against teams when we go down a goal, speed of the counter attack.

Beckham has been a great player, no one denies that fact but he,s too bloody old for the team , he would slow up the midfield.
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

If it aint broken . Empty Re: If it aint broken .

Post by BazSpur Mon Jan 03 2011, 00:54

It's a money making scheme Lew. TBH I don't mind him coming. He won't upset the team because for one thing he will only be here a couple of months and he won't get many games anyway. I think he'll be brought on for the last 15 to 20 minutes when he does play. He'll maybe play in the FA cup with some of our yongsters. He'll do a bit of coaching and be an old head in the changing room. Chill Lew, I really can't see the harm in it.

Post by Guest Mon Jan 03 2011, 03:11

I've posted similar to this in another thread about Golden Balls. There is a whole young generation out there waiting to be choosen by the club they will support. Bale will have attracted plenty. The football we are playing will have attracted plenty and Beckham will bring some more on board as well. Not a bad thing when you look to the future. This isn't just England but global. For that reason alone, the next generation of fans, I will welcome him . . . . . .

Post by Guest Mon Jan 03 2011, 06:15

everyone will be watching us. we will be on sky even more now lol there will be more links because usa will buy our games so even more ways to watch the boys.

he may help with us to attract some big name players. .

hes 1st game v man u. 2 2 then beckham beckham comes off the bench for vdv on 79 mins. 88mins free kick to spurs beckham bends it in and super pav nets the winner. 3 2 its so going to happen

Post by Guest Mon Jan 03 2011, 06:16

i will say i woke up on 89 mins so i duno how injury time will go so if mr webb incharge then they will prob get 6mins then in last min rio bundles the ball over then line while flecther shoves gomez to the ground and howard the coward will pretend he didnt see it and it will end 3 3 wich ruins my bet lol
    shearspur
    shearspur
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by shearspur Mon Jan 03 2011, 06:57

doubt if pav will get the winner.........now if defoes on now your talkin
    ionman34
    ionman34
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ionman34 Mon Jan 03 2011, 16:28

Pav on after 89 minutes Lought?

Dreamer!
    djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo Mon Jan 03 2011, 20:17

Sometimes, even with our pace, we struggle to break teams down, by the time Lennon had run the left back ragged, not a bad time to bring on Beckham with his passing and crossing ability, how many crosses do you see coming in early from the flanks? i'll you how many, none!! we always get to the by line before we get the ball in the box.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07 2024, 07:02