The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Hurry up EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Hurry up EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Hurry up EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Hurry up EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Hurry up EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Hurry up EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Hurry up EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Hurry up EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Hurry up EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Hurry up Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

5 posters

Hurry up

MarkA249
    MarkA249
    Premiership
    Premiership

Hurry up Empty Hurry up

Post by MarkA249 Tue Feb 01 2011, 07:25

Hope we hurry up and do something getting bored now going to miss silent witness at 9 for sky sports news and big Jim the scottish geezer apparantley Arry is still at Spurs Lodge
    LOBO
    LOBO
    Champions League
    Champions League

Hurry up Empty Re: Hurry up

Post by LOBO Tue Feb 01 2011, 07:40

its not arry doing the dealing its levy, if arry had is way we would sign all the old fossil's of the prem, personly i don't think we will get anyone
    Boycey
    Boycey
    3rd Division
    3rd Division

Post by Boycey Tue Feb 01 2011, 07:42

MarkA249 wrote:Hope we hurry up and do something getting bored now going to miss silent witness at 9 for sky sports news and big Jim the scottish geezer apparantley Arry is still at Spurs Lodge

Just watched the interview and he saying nothing is going to happen apart from maybe Phil Neville...

I dont understand why we not getting a striker when we have let one go, I know Keane wasnt a 1st team regular anymore but we have to have cover,i mean look at what happened to Defoe.

Do you think Harry is just putting up smoke screens????
    DJSR
    DJSR
    Admin
    Admin

Post by DJSR Tue Feb 01 2011, 08:12

according to reports over the last month, we have tried to sign a striker, Rossi & Augero being the main targets, but their clubs arent willing to sell. Just heard latest report that a 45m euro bid for Augero turned away. not many other options out there really.
    cstmrsking
    cstmrsking
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by cstmrsking Tue Feb 01 2011, 08:23

Arry is putting up smoke screen. Arry always keeps his his cards close to his chest. If we dont sign anybody, he will come out and say, tats what he said all along. If we do sign, he will come out and say that, that all that side of things is down to the chairman.

Arry loves a spend, what manager dont?

We have tried to sign strikers,( Carrol, Rossi, Diego etc.) but, for some reason we not able to get the signatures.
    LOBO
    LOBO
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by LOBO Tue Feb 01 2011, 09:21

we havent tried hard enough to sign anyone, liverpool not even in the CL can sign world class strikers and we cant 1, we got ourselfs in the top 4 but we wont do it again with 3 out of form striker i cant see

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17 2024, 18:51