The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
TIME EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
TIME EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
TIME EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
TIME EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
TIME EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
TIME EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
TIME EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
TIME EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
TIME EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

TIME Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

5 posters

TIME

TIME Empty TIME

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20 2011, 10:25

for big decisions

For me lennon is not doing near enough his work rate is also not there. And personally i find it unacceptable that every time he looses the ball or doesnt get a decision he throws his arms up in despair and does f*ck all. God players chase the ball down and win it back he rarely does this. To be top 4 we cant afford to carry players we have too good a bench for him to get his place ATM. In a top team you have to earn your place its not a given!

gomez
    charlie daws galas bale
    vdv sandro modric krankar
    pav crouch

subs cudichini lennon king kaboul defoe vdv

TIME Empty Re: TIME

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20 2011, 10:32

Is that your opinion Lought or a copy & paste from elsewhere ? Does this now mean Lennon is on your blacklist ? The worst Spurs player on the pitch tody was Corluka, couldn't pass the ball at all, yet you include him in your starting line-up ? The game I saw had Lennon & Corluka doubling up in both attack & defence. I'm not dissing Corluka just stating he had a poor game today. All players have them . . . . . .

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20 2011, 10:42

how the heck was corluka the worst player because he had sum miss placed passes 1st half. hes main job is to defend and he did that brillantly. when was last time we kept a clean sheet in the LEAGUE.

our worst player was defoe who again missed chance after chance. how many chances does he expect to get in this league.
    lennon wernt much better. bale looked unfit but then harry loves rushin players straight into the team

wayne bridge a player whos a very averge left back had lennon and bale in hes pockets

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20 2011, 10:43

Loughtonlegend wrote:for big decisions

For me lennon is not doing near enough his work rate is also not there. And personally i find it unacceptable that every time he looses the ball or doesnt get a decision he throws his arms up in despair and does f*ck all. God players chase the ball down and win it back he rarely does this. To be top 4 we cant afford to carry players we have too good a bench for him to get his place ATM. In a top team you have to earn your place its not a given!

gomez
    charlie daws galas bale
    vdv sandro modric krankar
    pav crouch

subs cudichini lennon king kaboul defoe vdv

Also mate you have VDV on the pitch & on the subs bench ! ! ! ! Oh dear, not bad for a player, who in another thread, you re questioning the fitness of . . . . . .

Last edited by VisionarySound on Sun Mar 20 2011, 10:54; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20 2011, 10:50

[quote="Loughtonlegend"]how the heck was corluka the worst player because he had sum miss placed passes 1st half. hes main job is to defend and he did that brillantly. when was last time we kept a clean sheet in the LEAGUE.

our worst player was defoe who again missed chance after chance. how many chances does he expect to get in this league.
    lennon wernt much better. bale looked unfit but then harry loves rushin players straight into the team

wayne bridge a player whos a very averge left back had lennon and bale in hes pocketsor=orange]
    The last time we kept a clean sheet in the league was the 2nd Febuary away at Blacburn. Yes Lought Corluka's mis-placed passes broke up some very promising attacking posistions, maybe thats why he was substituted ? You now state that the average Wayne Bridge had Defoe & Bale in his pocket. Bridge was probably man of the match & IMO had an outstanding game and was one of the reasons the Bubble Blowers kept a clean sheet . . . . . .
    djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo Sun Mar 20 2011, 19:32

To be top 4 we cant afford to carry players

Yet week in and week out your on here waxing lyrical abt Taraabt, that does just that, loses the ball and doesnt chase back, only trouble with Taraabt is, he can even be arsed to throw his arms in the arm.

Bet you cant wait when we dont get a result to come on here and rip into players.

djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo Sun Mar 20 2011, 19:33

oops, arms in the air!!
    HotspurRoper
    HotspurRoper

Post by HotspurRoper Sun Mar 20 2011, 20:04

This a wind up??? Aaron Lennon is starting to look something like his best, yesterday he and Bale were doubled up on and Corluka didnt help Lennon yesterday with mis placed pass after mis placed pass. Lought in 1 thread you say VDV shouldnt walk straight back into the team yet you have him in your starting line up, I DONT GET IT

Post by Guest Mon Mar 21 2011, 09:01

well im hoping now after starting our last 2 games he wil have sum fitness back

adel top scoroer top assist and top of the league

you dont need 11 runners in the team
    djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo Mon Mar 21 2011, 21:50

Loughtonlegend wrote:well im hoping now after starting our last 2 games he wil have sum fitness back

adel top scoroer top assist and top of the league

you dont need 11 runners in the team

you do in the prem and make you mind up, Lennon has to chase back and not moan when he doesnt get
    a decision, but its ok for Taraabt to do it?

Post by Guest Tue Mar 22 2011, 03:06

yea because ronaldo used to track back didnt he. he shrugs hes shoulders and stands there. yet man u won everything when he was there

arshavin dont track back yet they are always in top 3.

djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo Tue Mar 22 2011, 03:45

Loughtonlegend wrote:yea because ronaldo used to track back didnt he. he shrugs hes shoulders and stands there. yet man u won everything when he was there

arshavin dont track back yet they are always in top 3.

Thats because Arsenal and Manure have great players around them, lets see what happens next season when Adel loses the ball, doesnt chase back and the opponents score every time.

ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ArnieArdiles Tue Mar 22 2011, 05:56

Lought, whats with the QPR avatar ? Suspect

Post by Guest Tue Mar 22 2011, 06:26

ArnieArdiles wrote:Lought, whats with the QPR avatar ? Suspect

Lought can have a picture of his husband up there cant he ? i might even put a picture of my missus up there one day........................ jocolor Suspect

Post by Guest Tue Mar 22 2011, 06:42

im hoping harry put a first option to buy back next season. he just got player of the year award..

Post by Guest Tue Mar 22 2011, 06:46

yea because qpr let in loads of goals.

your dislike for him is really showing yourself up here.

go see the goals hes scoreing the chances hes creating. hes 21
    i still not hearing anything great that gio doing now
    i dont see john bostock doing great things in a weak league.
    livermoor he cant get a game
    danny rose yet adel so bad hes top scorer and top assit in championship. and they aint just tap ins he scores
    ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ArnieArdiles Tue Mar 22 2011, 06:51

lewspurs wrote:

Lought can have a picture of his husband up there cant he ? i might even put a picture of my missus up there one day........................ jocolor Suspect

Lol..Lew ...What a spiffin idea....Pics of The Bill Nick Forum Wags in our avatars .. .

I do mine later , will have look on RedTube for a pic of her lol

Post by Guest Tue Mar 22 2011, 06:53

I know that wasnt aimed at me lought but i have to say that i dont dislike him, he wouldnt wait for his chance and qpr couldnt even pay the £4 million we wanted for him, so he went for ! what was it ? £1 mill with add ons.

It was a bad deal for spurs but he wanted out so desperately that levy sanctioned a move that was well under the spurs valuation of the player.

Good for qpr and it may well come back to haunt us....it usually does.

Post by Guest Tue Mar 22 2011, 06:58

ArnieArdiles wrote:
    lewspurs wrote:

Lol..Lew ...What a spiffin idea....Pics of The Bill Nick Forum Wags in our avatars .. .

I will make sure sharon only wears a spurs shirt,with blue stockings and suspenders , with a whistle in her mouth, Very Happy Very Happy lol!
    ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ArnieArdiles Tue Mar 22 2011, 07:32

lewspurs wrote:
    ArnieArdiles wrote:
    lewspurs wrote:

I will make sure sharon only wears a spurs shirt,with blue stockings and suspenders , with a whistle in her mouth, Very Happy Very Happy lol!

Erm I think Im much to scared ( your other post ha ha ha ) and a gent for an honest reply to the above lol as methinks , the lovely Lady Lew reads all your posts.... Let's not be forgetting , the lovely Lady Ardiles sometimes is seen hovering over my shoulder too lol!
    ionman34
    ionman34
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ionman34 Tue Mar 22 2011, 07:39

Lought, you need to have some consistency here with your requirements of players. One minute you're bagging out Lennon for not tracking back and defending, then the next you're saying that's OK if you are Taarabt or Ronaldo.

About the only consistency we really see from you is that you bag out Spurs players whilst praising the players of every other team, you bang on about Harry not utilising certain other players, bagging out Spurs players in their respective positions, yet remain quiet when these same players don't perform.

We know you're passionate about Spurs mate, but your passion seems to be centred on knocking everything in sight rather than giving praise where it is due. When Pav scores you wax lyrical about his abilities but when Defoe does the best we can expect from you is that it is what he is paid to do.

I have an idea for you, and I'm serious here, when you are feeling tendencies towards criticising players, pop over to the Spurs/Ar5ena1 part of the forum and write about their deficiencies. You can bag out Almunia, Koscielny, Arshavin, Rosicky, 'Lil Theo and a host of other cheating Nomads and find yourself amongst a host of fans, goons included, who'll agree with you wholeheartedly.

You get all that negativity off your chest and make friends at the same time!

Cushdy Wot?

Then you can tell the goons about how stupid 'Man who sucks Lemons' is for not signing him yet and all will be right with the World.

There you go, problem solved.
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Tue Mar 22 2011, 08:01

LOL, Repped.

Post by Guest Tue Mar 22 2011, 08:39

when has defoe been good in the last year. 1 pen aganst chelsea which he stole of pav. and 2 goals aganst wolves.

Post by Guest Tue Mar 22 2011, 09:02

Thats 3 more goals than you've scored Lought, LOL. C'mon fill that glass up rather than leaving it half empty . . . . . .
    ionman34
    ionman34
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ionman34 Tue Mar 22 2011, 09:21

Loughtonlegend wrote:when has defoe been good in the last year. 1 pen aganst chelsea which he stole of pav. and 2 goals aganst wolves.

So you are ignoring the opportunity to slag off goons so that you can continue to slag off Spurs players.

THAT, Lought, is why your status as a Spurs fan is frequently brought into question, not because you get an away result at Fulham wrong.

Have a think about that one mate.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17 2024, 15:11