The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
For Lought EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
For Lought EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
For Lought EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
For Lought EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
For Lought EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
For Lought EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
For Lought EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
For Lought EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
For Lought EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

For Lought Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

3 posters

For Lought

djfitzo
    International
    International

For Lought Empty For Lought

Post by djfitzo Tue Apr 05 2011, 03:14

When you next trawl through Vital Spurs, instead of finding the most negative posts, try posting something like this, from the very website that you say are backing up your ludicrous statements.

http://www.spurs.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=7508333

For Lought Empty Re: For Lought

Post by Guest Tue Apr 05 2011, 03:27

i dont expect spurs to win the champions league or the league. but i expect players to give 100% everygame.

if hoddle was here now and was young you lot would say no hes not good enuff. hes 2 lazy dont track back . he needs to prove himself.

Hernandez never played in the prem yet comes in scored loads.

wheres our kids
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Tue Apr 05 2011, 03:30

Great article dj. Have a Rep for it.
    ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ArnieArdiles Tue Apr 05 2011, 04:28

Wish we would just give every player and member of staff their own thread make it all so easier ... A new Harry thread springs up every few hours making it difficult to decide which one to reply too.

Ok, I will reply on this thread , as my reply can apply to all the Harry threads its neither here or there which thread I choose ......

A week ago on yet another Harry thread my take was we ( Spurs ) wait till the summer to have this debate.. We're still in with a shout for 4th place and in the CL quarter final and we should as fans be enjoying the moment ?

Why is the Real Madrid Match Thread on any Spurs forum, not the buzzing thread at the moment ?

Its a shame really that at a moment like now, there is this kind of debate going on amongst fellow Yids but some will say thats just typical Tottenham ..

I dunno but I have to say , that Harry as well as Levy, have bought much of this on themselves with their failure to reorganise our striker options at the begining of the season . The squad as I saw it , strikers apart was ready.. I was quite happy to cast my vote, that we could win the premeirship in those pre season opinion polls, but on the back of a couple of quality signings upfront ...I really believed we would do it , could do it , win or at least challenge for the premeirship if we did the right thing last summer ...

Oh well , off we go to the Bernabau, with a gloomy grey cloud hanging over the club ...COYS !

djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo Tue Apr 05 2011, 19:28

Oh well , off we go to the Bernabau, with a gloomy grey cloud hanging over the club ...COYS !

Not for most of us Arnie, but Lought just cant wait to stick the knife in, hence the Spurs fickle tag. He trawls all the Spurs forums and picks out all the most negative posts. Sure, we do have a striker problem and we have debated it at length. Just exactly what would have happened had Pool not had a Torres to sell and theres no guarantee that Suarez would have worked for us, I mean they just gone to Brom with Carroll and Suarez and lost 2-1, what do you think the Pool supporters are feeling at the mom, out of the Europa league, not much chance of any Europena football next season and they just spent over 60 million on two strikers, just who Levy/Harry could realistically have brought in, gain is open to debate.

BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Tue Apr 05 2011, 20:19

Oh well , off we go to the Bernabau, with a gloomy grey cloud hanging over the club ..

For Lought 348204
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Tue Apr 05 2011, 20:22

Don't think Suarez has been any great shakes since he's been at the Bin Dippers to be honest. In fact I am underwhelmed at his achievements at the Pool.
    djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo Tue Apr 05 2011, 23:02

BazSpur wrote:Don't think Suarez has been any great shakes since he's been at the Bin Dippers to be honest. In fact I am underwhelmed at his achievements at the Pool.

Tell that to Lobo Baz, cos he posted the other day "told you so" after Suarez had just scored. Funny how he aint been on here since when his not scored.

BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Wed Apr 06 2011, 01:03

Yes, there is nothing worse than pre-ejaculation lol.
    ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ArnieArdiles Wed Apr 06 2011, 02:01

djfitzo wrote:Oh well , off we go to the Bernabau, with a gloomy grey cloud hanging over the club ...COYS !

Not for most of us Arnie, but Lought just cant wait to stick the knife in, hence the Spurs fickle tag. He trawls all the Spurs forums and picks out all the most negative posts. Sure, we do have a striker problem and we have debated it at length. Just exactly what would have happened had Pool not had a Torres to sell and theres no guarantee that Suarez would have worked for us, I mean they just gone to Brom with Carroll and Suarez and lost 2-1, what do you think the Pool supporters are feeling at the mom, out of the Europa league, not much chance of any Europena football next season and they just spent over 60 million on two strikers, just who Levy/Harry could realistically have brought in, gain is open to debate.

I actualy share many of Loughts concerns , Dave but its the tail end of the season now and so I cant be all doom and gloom , not whilst 4th is still a possibility... If anything as Spurs fans we should know by now that we never achieve what we hope for in a routine manner .. Drop points against the strugglers and beat the those near the top of the league is the Spurs way .... I still believe eyes ....

Post by Guest Wed Apr 06 2011, 02:49

Suarez is class and liverpool fans already inpressed with him.
    the problem with liverpool is the rest of the team are no good.

he would thrive in our team

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17 2024, 18:37