The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Modric Won't rule out move. EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Modric Won't rule out move. EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Modric Won't rule out move. EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Modric Won't rule out move. EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Modric Won't rule out move. EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Modric Won't rule out move. EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Modric Won't rule out move. EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Modric Won't rule out move. EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Modric Won't rule out move. EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Modric Won't rule out move. Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

5 posters

Modric Won't rule out move.

BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Modric Won't rule out move. Empty Modric Won't rule out move.

Post by BazSpur Fri Jun 10 2011, 23:20

Modric refuses to rule out a move to either Chelsea or Man U is the latest story. Now, assuming it's true then sell him. Simple as but make sure we get the correct amount of money for him if Man U think they can offer 20 Mill for him then Levy should tell them to f*ck off. If Bale is supposedly worth 50 mill then Modders should be worth much more than that. Getting sick and tired of this now. It seems like certain forces are working on Modric slowly turning his head. We are fast heading toward another Berbatov situation. Yes, we could put our foot down and make him stay but his performances would drop. No point in that is there? Modric himself has yet to come out and ask for a transfer. On the other hand he hasn't said he is staying either. All the noises have been coming from his agent.
    ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Modric Won't rule out move. Empty Re: Modric Won't rule out move.

Post by ArnieArdiles Sat Jun 11 2011, 01:50

Yes....come on Luka ...hand in the transfer request or shut up ....

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11 2011, 02:04

its simpe al levy has to do is say no we wont sell to man u . other teams do it. when have man u every sold as a player...

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11 2011, 02:28

No one listens when i say how ferguson works, he mentions a players name knowing that man utd have the past historic world wide fame and reknown, and that they win the prem more often than every other club, and are permanently lodged in the cl, and pay good wages.

The star player of a team below them hears the words " we want you " and thats that, trouble at mill !

If it is true that its his agent, wanting a pay off, these vultures should be banned from the game, they cause so much trouble and cream millions out the game.
    ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ArnieArdiles Sat Jun 11 2011, 03:20

We do hear you Lew in regards to how Fergie works .....

I do think we should take a stance on this and state we're no longer in the game to sell on our best players to our premeirship rivals so any incoming player will know the score when he signs up and it be written in their contracts ...
    Boltjean
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by Boltjean Sat Jun 11 2011, 05:20

I think we should say to Modric that you are under contract to us, forget United and Chelsea, you will continue to play for us as we rate you highly, you will give 100% in all matches or your backside will get numb through sitting on the bench so no sulking, give us 100% and we will reward you in the future by allowing you to move on but only when we see fit for you to do so and we have a quality replacement. Simples.
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Sat Jun 11 2011, 05:32

Trouble is though Len, his value will go down if he is sitting on the bench. I know what you're saying and agree with you in principle but the players and their agents seem to hold all the aces these days mate.

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11 2011, 05:57

If he won't sign then send him to Hackney Marshes and the feeder teams. f*ck him, he is either for us or against us . . . . . .
    ionman34
    ionman34
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ionman34 Sat Jun 11 2011, 09:40

Just what is it with you lot?

I read on here that Levy and Co should come out and state that we will not sell to ManU or any other Premiership rival and yet, when they come out and say 'we will not be selling our star players, we are building a team not dismantling one' you all scream 'BOLLOX! Stop lying to us!'

You're all mental you know that?
    lol!
    ionman34
    ionman34
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ionman34 Sat Jun 11 2011, 09:45

Incidentally, Modric has shown no signs of being unhappy at Spurs. His performances haven't dipped because he hasn't played. He shows none of the stroppy attributes that Berbatov displayed so how about you quit condemning him, or stating that he should be offered ultimatums, when he has done ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to merit that kind of treatment.

Honestly, do you think that kind of treatment is going to endear the club to him?

Get a grip FFS!
    shearspur
    shearspur
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by shearspur Sat Jun 11 2011, 09:53

all mods has to say is, "i do not want to move from spurs, i am happy here. if the chairman sells me then that is his decision not mine". seemples, your call daniel.
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Sat Jun 11 2011, 10:05

It's just a talking point ion that's all. f*ck me mate we have to have something to talk about otherwise this forum will be dead lol. Nothing better than doom and gloom to get it going.
    shearspur
    shearspur
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by shearspur Sat Jun 11 2011, 10:11

" were all doooomed" private fraser,1974 . and he was right, must have been a spurs season ticket holder, lol b*stard
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Sat Jun 11 2011, 10:15

lol! Shear.
    ionman34
    ionman34
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ionman34 Sat Jun 11 2011, 11:34

shearspur wrote:all mods has to say is, "i do not want to move from spurs, i am happy here. if the chairman sells me then that is his decision not mine". seemples, your call daniel.

Yeah, he could do that Shear .........................

Then he'd be called a liar and we're right back where we started!

Face it mate, look at the statements that have been made and look at what has been believed. It is abundantly evident that more belief is placed in 'meeja' speculation than in any statement made by the club or player. If the 'meeja' came out and said, 'Modric is staying, Spurs Ace commits,' it wouldn't matter if the hack had made it up, it would be swallowed whole. But statements like that don't sell papers which is why they carry on with this tosh because they know it'll be lapped up, regardless of what the player, his Agent, the club or anyone else says.

That is what depresses me and is the reason why I hate this time of year. These players read Twitter and Facebook. They listen to the phone ins and read the forums. When they see this kind of reaction don't you think they say to themselves 'What is the point, anything I say will be seen as a lie.' It's depressing because so many would rather believe the worst and hate without reason or provocation from the parties they are hating.

It makes me sick to be honest.

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11 2011, 16:55

ionman34 wrote:
    Just what is it with you lot?

I read on here that Levy and Co should come out and state that we will not sell to ManU or any other Premiership rival and yet, when they come out and say 'we will not be selling our star players, we are building a team not dismantling one' you all scream 'BOLLOX! Stop lying to us!'

You're all mental you know that?
    lol!

It seems like his agent is getting involved now ion, he is basically saying the same as what berbatovs said years ago.

I personally havent questioned levy,s or harry,s statements that we are building a team not dismantling one.

So i cant be mental...........ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Suspect No Suspect No Suspect No affraid Fffsake, whats that van doing at my front door , now men in white coats are getting out. affraid affraid

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19 2024, 16:56