The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Sandro. EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Sandro. EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Sandro. EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Sandro. EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Sandro. EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Sandro. EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Sandro. EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Sandro. EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Sandro. EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Sandro. Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

3 posters

Sandro.

Sandro. Empty Sandro.

Post by Guest Sun Jun 19 2011, 19:55

The times have dug up a story that sandro also wants to quit spurs for a club in the cl.

Not looking to depress you blokes but if you want to view the article for yourselves its on news now tottenham transfer gossip.

BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Sandro. Empty Re: Sandro.

Post by BazSpur Sun Jun 19 2011, 20:17

Great, at this rate we won't have a f*cking team left.

Post by Guest Sun Jun 19 2011, 20:43

I was talking to a guy last night who works for Charlton with the youth squad. Moodle was discussed and he felt, as I do, that Sandro would be his ideal long term replacement. He also felt that Scott Parker would be his perfect foil in midfield. He worked with Parker when Parker was in the youth team at Charlton and reckons he & all his family are committed Yids and would love to play for us. I said awhile back that losing Sandro was, to me, a distinct possibility but hope this is just more meeja talk . . . .
    LOBO
    LOBO
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by LOBO Sun Jun 19 2011, 21:07

This could get even worse yet, Inter Milan are considering a move for Fabio Capello, should current coach Leonardo leave to go to Paris Saint Germain.

That means arry would have a great excuse to jump ship if it happens. i dunno..what is happening to our club, all the rats wanting to flee like were a sinking ship.
    ionman34
    ionman34
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ionman34 Sun Jun 19 2011, 21:16

Calm down gentle folk, the Sandro rumours are just that, rumours.

The story originated from a paper in the UAE that is owned by ............ Wait for it .................

The Chairman of Man sh*tty.

We really are putting the shits up the entire top 4 aren't we. Even that tosspot Wilshire feels the need to try to do his bit.

Can't wait 'til we get those strikers.

Post by Guest Sun Jun 19 2011, 21:48

Ion your positivity is nothing short of magnificent. Only rumours but it does give us debating points. Intresting to hear what fans of other clubs are making of them all as well. A Chelski mate of mine reckons he has more chance of getting a hand job off the Pope then seeing Moddle in a blue shirt next season . . . . .

Post by Guest Sun Jun 19 2011, 21:53

VisionarySound wrote:Ion your positivity is nothing short of magnificent. Only rumours but it does give us debating points. Intresting to hear what fans of other clubs are making of them all as well. A Chelski mate of mine reckons he has more chance of getting a hand job off the Pope then seeing Moddle in a blue shirt next season . . . . .

Hope by saying that vis you dont think i am being negative.

I just report things as i find them, good bad or indifferent, doing the old transfer bollox aint the best of jobs, but it is what it is, hopefully a load of old bollox.
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Sun Jun 19 2011, 22:05

Lew keep posting whether good, bad or indifferent mate as Vis says it makes for interesting debating points. i too love your Positivity ion keep it up fella. Rep point for you vis and Lew.
    ionman34
    ionman34
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ionman34 Sun Jun 19 2011, 23:29

Thank you guys, it's nice to know it's appreciated and if it rubs off then so much the better.

I've bigged up Levy often enough on this Forum. It's nice to know I wasn't just blowing smoke up people's asses!

Levy, IMO, has taken step one in building positive momentum at WHL. Step 2 is to get in quality Strikers. Step 3 is HR's responsibility to get us back in the CL. Step 4 is to get the NPD back on track as, I'm hearing on the grapevine, that Danny has the bit between his teeth on this and is working hard to make it happen once again.

I've always felt he is a top class Chairman, if he pulls all this off it elevates him to World Class in my eyes and he will put us on the top of the pile. He's worked too hard for too long at this to let it go tits up now.
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Mon Jun 20 2011, 00:20

Are you saying the NPD isn't dead after all ion, after all Levy said.? If that's true then I wonder if Haringey Council have come up with some proposals.
    LOBO
    LOBO
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by LOBO Mon Jun 20 2011, 01:03

I still think this club has big problems, the chairmen is frightened to death spend money, the players can see it and so can some of the fans, not all .. and this is what arry can see with his little hints in his interview about us showing ambition in the market...yea dream on arry

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20 2011, 01:18

lewspurs wrote:
    VisionarySound wrote:Ion your positivity is nothing short of magnificent. Only rumours but it does give us debating points. Intresting to hear what fans of other clubs are making of them all as well. A Chelski mate of mine reckons he has more chance of getting a hand job off the Pope then seeing Moddle in a blue shirt next season . . . . .

Hope by saying that vis you dont think i am being negative.

I just report things as i find them, good bad or indifferent, doing the old transfer bollox aint the best of jobs, but it is what it is, hopefully a load of old bollox.

Lew, one thing I won't do is shoot the messanger for the message . . . ..
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Mon Jun 20 2011, 02:52

BANGlol!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content