The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Just a guess. EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Just a guess. EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Just a guess. EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Just a guess. EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Just a guess. EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Just a guess. EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Just a guess. EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Just a guess. EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Just a guess. EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Just a guess. Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

2 posters

Just a guess.

Just a guess. Empty Just a guess.

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20 2011, 06:09

I reckon modric will stay one more season, after getting reassurances that spurs will be investing in new players this coming season, and of course after an improved wage, afterall he isnt a top earner at spurs, the bloke who has that accolade cant even make the first team let alone be voted spurs player of the year.

In fact this whole situation might work out well for spurs and push the chairman to spend the cash earned through the cl participation, levy now has to back up his words with action, and that action can only come through getting in players that will take the club forward.

But failure again next term to get into the cl will make all this transfer rubbish rear its ugly head again.

As i said, just a guess.
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Just a guess. Empty Re: Just a guess.

Post by BazSpur Mon Jun 20 2011, 06:58

I think you're right Lew. Levy has to spend. He knows what we need as I am sure Arry would have been bending his shell like. If we fail to get CL again next season and it will be a hard task to get top 4 then I think not only Modric but also the likes of Bale, VDV and possibly Sandro will do the off.
    shearspur
    shearspur
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by shearspur Mon Jun 20 2011, 08:54

great aint it, all us supporters pining our hopes and dreams on all these players who prob dont even want to be there if truth be known. if it wasnt so funny i would cry lol

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20 2011, 19:50

shearspur wrote:great aint it, all us supporters pining our hopes and dreams on all these players who prob dont even want to be there if truth be known. if it wasnt so funny i would cry lol

Its a vicious circle shear, the better the player is the more ambitious they are to achieve what they can in the game as well as earn big money.

We knew failure to get back in the cl would be a calamity for us, we now have to go through a summer of discontent.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17 2024, 16:55