The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Has Pav Gone ? EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Has Pav Gone ? EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Has Pav Gone ? EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Has Pav Gone ? EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Has Pav Gone ? EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Has Pav Gone ? EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Has Pav Gone ? EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Has Pav Gone ? EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Has Pav Gone ? EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Has Pav Gone ? Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

5 posters

Has Pav Gone ?

MarkA249
    MarkA249
    Premiership
    Premiership

Has Pav Gone ? Empty Has Pav Gone ?

Post by MarkA249 Thu Jun 30 2011, 00:36

Russian side Anzhi Makhachkala claim they have reached an agreement with Tottenham for the purchase of Roman Pavlyuchenko.
    The big-spending Russian club were bought by billionaire Suleyman Kerimov back in January and are committed to splashing the cash this summer.
    They already have Brazil legend Roberto Carlos and promising PSV winger Balázs Dzsudzsák among their ranks and the Russians now have Pavlyuchenko in their sights.
    Harry Redknapp has been told he needs to sell before he can buy this summer and his search for a striker has so far come to nothing. But Anzhi's supposed bid for Pavlyuchenko, according to sources in Russia, is said to be worth around £13m and could free up vital funds for Redknapp to use in his bid for a forward.
    A £13m move would be good business for Spurs and would represent only a small loss for the north London club, who signed Pavlyuchenko for around £14m from Spartak Moscow back in 2008.
    The 29-year-old now has a decision on his hands whether to accept the proposed terms.

If this is true Lought will be ripping his hair out lol
    shearspur
    shearspur
    Champions League
    Champions League

Has Pav Gone ? Empty Re: Has Pav Gone ?

Post by shearspur Thu Jun 30 2011, 02:03

hope so, i would rather keep defoe.proven scorer who had a bad season as well as injurys.pav was either very good or invisible. to many of those for me.
    LOBO
    LOBO
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by LOBO Thu Jun 30 2011, 04:00

well i wont be sad to see him gone, although he was our best striker last season, 1 down, 5 to go before we can buy anyone
    Boltjean
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by Boltjean Thu Jun 30 2011, 05:25

A better striker than Crouch imo, sharper than Crouch, far more style than Crouch, scored more goals than Crouch, so I suppose that's about right, sell a player who can fetch a good price, and keep the dead wood on the payrole because it is very unlikely anyone would offer 13 million for Crouch. What I do not understand, call me thick I do not care is, as someone stated on another thread, where is the money from our Champions League venture, pluss, how come we had money to make a bid to take over the Olympic stadium after the games but not to bring in new players with the money saved from our failed bid?.
    cstmrsking
    cstmrsking
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by cstmrsking Thu Jun 30 2011, 06:46

The Moneys in the Bank.

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30 2011, 07:13

Joe Lewis,s bank. Rolling Eyes

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30 2011, 09:26

Guy's strange things seem to happening at our club. I cannot find any substance in the rumour that Pavy has gone to this newly rich Russian club, who are alleged to be chasing the same £40M young Brazilian that Chelski & Real are after. Yet the press is full of storys that Levy is pursing the Olympic stadium (and IMHO making himself look a right cnut by doing so) still. I also see that we are meant to be persuing a player that the Bubble Blowers are after. Must be class then ! ! ! How about E'to ? Well Disco Benny (as some like to fondly call him) was part of some serious indiscipline in a recent Cameroon squad, so that would make for a harminous dressing room eh ? Seems like the OS is more imprtant to Levy & HMRC to 'arry and things may well turn pear shaped. Just another glorious summer in the history of THFC should we believe the meeja . . . . . .

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30 2011, 10:39

how the heck is defoe better then pav, look at the stats, why do you keep going on about defoes injuires.

he was fit for the run in in 09/10 season and scored 1 pen in about 9 games. he scored 4 last seaon. 2 wolves 1 blackpool and cant remember the other.

since 2010 pav been our best striker, some of the goals he scored have been world class,

crouch is sh*t nobody wants him, if we sell our best striker b4 the rest then it shows harrys a fool

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30 2011, 10:43

defoe is always offside, hes greedy, he has no awarness of players around him, hes missed so many penilties the guy should be banned from takin them,

has he ever scored at old trafford, arsneal liverpool. stamford bridge. this is from a guy whos spent all hes time in the prem,

no big club has ever come in for him, plus he bit a player,,
    what about the silly red cards,

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17 2024, 18:24