The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Modric Written transfer request. EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Modric Written transfer request. EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Modric Written transfer request. EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Modric Written transfer request. EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Modric Written transfer request. EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Modric Written transfer request. EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Modric Written transfer request. EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Modric Written transfer request. EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Modric Written transfer request. EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Modric Written transfer request. Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

3 posters

Modric Written transfer request.

BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Modric Written transfer request. Empty Modric Written transfer request.

Post by BazSpur Thu Jul 14 2011, 21:51

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1812346761577&set=o.108416972530059&type=1&theater

Modric Written transfer request. Empty Re: Modric Written transfer request.

Post by Guest Sun Jul 31 2011, 20:24

I read this one ?

Post by Guest Sun Jul 31 2011, 22:51

You read this one today Lew, 17 days after the original post was made and 7 days before I merged your 2 posts. I understand that you have not been on the board much of late but the timeline backs up what the mods have explained to you about merging similar threads . . . ..

Post by Guest Sun Jul 31 2011, 22:56

I'm going to leave this thread for a short while then lock it. The chance to reply is available, but to keep things on track let's wait for the next Moddle thread to begin in earnest. Thanx guys . . . . flowers
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Sun Jul 31 2011, 22:58

Shouldn't be long Vis I wouldn't have thought lol. Only joking fella's.
    ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ArnieArdiles Sun Jul 31 2011, 23:08

lewspurs wrote:I read this one ?

and this one too Wink

Modric Written transfer request. Mug-big-girls-blouse
    ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ArnieArdiles Sun Jul 31 2011, 23:11

VisionarySound wrote:I'm going to leave this thread for a short while then lock it. The chance to reply is available, but to keep things on track let's wait for the next Moddle thread to begin in earnest. Thanx guys . . . . flowers

Well if its gonna get locked ...talking of big girls blouses ...wooooooohaaaaay Very Happy

Modric Written transfer request. 14j54d4

Post by Guest Sun Jul 31 2011, 23:17

VisionarySound wrote:You read this one today Lew, 17 days after the original post was made and 7 days before I merged your 2 posts. I understand that you have not been on the board much of late but the timeline backs up what the mods have explained to you about merging similar threads . . . ..

I read this one on the 14th of july vis, along with the other thread from baz posted the same day, virtually titled the same.
    Just making a point about similar threads that havent been spotted by the censor.

Post by Guest Sun Jul 31 2011, 23:18

ArnieArdiles wrote:

and this one too Wink

Did your wife buy you that mug arnie, guess she knows more about you then we do ? lol!

Post by Guest Sun Jul 31 2011, 23:20

ArnieArdiles wrote:
    VisionarySound wrote:I'm going to leave this thread for a short while then lock it. The chance to reply is available, but to keep things on track let's wait for the next Moddle thread to begin in earnest. Thanx guys . . . . flowers

Well if its gonna get locked ...talking of big girls blouses ...wooooooohaaaaay Very Happy

Bet they are well sweaty on a hot day like today.

Post by Guest Sun Jul 31 2011, 23:39

lewspurs wrote:
    VisionarySound wrote:You read this one today Lew, 17 days after the original post was made and 7 days before I merged your 2 posts. I understand that you have not been on the board much of late but the timeline backs up what the mods have explained to you about merging similar threads . . . ..

I read this one on the 14th of july vis, along with the other thread from baz posted the same day, virtually titled the same.
    Just making a point about similar threads that havent been spotted by the censor.

And that Lew is why I pointed the timeline out to you about when posts started becoming merged . . . .

Post by Guest Sun Jul 31 2011, 23:57

I understand that vis, what i am saying is that i was accused of duplicate threads over a year ago, certain posters picked up on it and made a meal out of it, since then i have seen many same type threads, and nothing has happened until up to now when once again i have been targeted and made an example of.

I didnt see arnold or anyone else say couldnt baz,s 2 threads on the 14th july have been merged, or couldnt baz have not started a new thread when his previous modric one could have been updated. Very Happy

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01 2011, 00:03

ArnieArdiles wrote:

and this one too Wink

Guess you didnt read these two modric threads on the 14th then arnie, as i am sure you would have told baz the two were on the same subject as you do when i do such a thing. lol!
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Mon Aug 01 2011, 00:06

Look, this is getting a bit petty. Let me re-iterate once more. I have admitted I was guilty as anyone else for duplicating. I hold my hands up. I WAS f*cking GUILTY. Shoot me then lol. There is a new policy now. It doesn't matter about duplicate threads a year ago, who cares? What matters is now. Vis with his Mod hat on has made it clear and with the full backing of Admin that he will merge duplicate posts and/or lock threads or even delete where he feels it necessary. EVEN MINE. Can't be any clearer than that can I?
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Mon Aug 01 2011, 00:10

lewspurs wrote:
    ArnieArdiles wrote:
    VisionarySound wrote:I'm going to leave this thread for a short while then lock it. The chance to reply is available, but to keep things on track let's wait for the next Moddle thread to begin in earnest. Thanx guys . . . . Modric Written transfer request. 318170

Bet they are well sweaty on a hot day like today.

Pant, pant, pant Modric Written transfer request. 839792

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01 2011, 00:11

lewspurs wrote:I understand that vis, what i am saying is that i was accused of duplicate threads over a year ago, certain posters picked up on it and made a meal out of it, since then i have seen many same type threads, and nothing has happened until up to now when once again i have been targeted and made an example of.

I didnt see arnold or anyone else say couldnt baz,s 2 threads on the 14th july have been merged, or couldnt baz have not started a new thread when his previous modric one could have been updated. Very Happy

Lew so far I have merged 2 threads started by you into 1 more cohesive thread which seemed to keep intrest in the subject going & generated more replies then the 2 seperate threads may have done. I have also merged threads from Baz, Ion & Max so it certainly isn't a witch hunt against you and I would hope that you understand the decision made by mods and do not see it as a personal attack against you. It had to be tried at some stage, the point was made about the similarity of the 2 threads started by you, mods discussed merging threads (not just by you but by ALL posters) and I took the decision to try it with your threads to see how it worked, if it worked & what kind of reaction it generated. Look at your-self as the instigator of a hopefully tidier board rather then a persecuted poster . . . . .

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01 2011, 01:30

BazSpur wrote:Look, this is getting a bit petty. Let me re-iterate once more. I have admitted I was guilty as anyone else for duplicating. I hold my hands up. I WAS f*cking GUILTY. Shoot me then lol. There is a new policy now. It doesn't matter about duplicate threads a year ago, who cares? What matters is now. Vis with his Mod hat on has made it clear and with the full backing of Admin that he will merge duplicate posts and/or lock threads or even delete where he feels it necessary. EVEN MINE. Can't be any clearer than that can I?

Its not about you being guilty baz, you dont have to hold your hands up at all, its all the other petty little fckers that bring this to everyones attention and then the hypocrites cant do the same thing to one of the boards founder members because they are two faced fcking a*seholes.
    Thats my point and fck me off from the forum if you like, i hate fcking hypocrites.
    They can have a go at me for duplicate threads but dont have the courage to do it to someone more powerful on the forum.
    Well fck em, they can stick the board up their a*se in duplicate.

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01 2011, 01:50

Lew my friend I really do feel you are over re-acting to this. This is a recent decision that has been made to try and tidy things up and encourage new posters and a possibly new look & feel to the forum. IT IS NOT a personal attack on you & I appologise if it has made you feel that way. Admin & mods have discussed various ways of en-livening this forum & IT WAS ME who made the decision to try merging by using your threads. Again I appologise if this has offended you. I will not go beyond the time I merged your threads to merge any more as that would be far too introspective, time consuming & pointless a task. I will happily take any flak I recieve if posters don't agree with any merge's I may make but I will stand by my decisions. I will also take flak if posters do feel threads should be merged when they haven't and will stand by those decisions. I will also support any decisions made by the other mods with regards to these type of decisions, but we have to carefull with debating the finer points of merging as we will lose the original point of any threads, go completely off post and end up pedantically debating things that are no longer Spurs related .. . . .

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01 2011, 02:50

VisionarySound wrote:Lew my friend I really do feel you are over re-acting to this. This is a recent decision that has been made to try and tidy things up and encourage new posters and a possibly new look & feel to the forum. IT IS NOT a personal attack on you & I appologise if it has made you feel that way. Admin & mods have discussed various ways of en-livening this forum & IT WAS ME who made the decision to try merging by using your threads. Again I appologise if this has offended you. I will not go beyond the time I merged your threads to merge any more as that would be far too introspective, time consuming & pointless a task. I will happily take any flak I recieve if posters don't agree with any merge's I may make but I will stand by my decisions. I will also take flak if posters do feel threads should be merged when they haven't and will stand by those decisions. I will also support any decisions made by the other mods with regards to these type of decisions, but we have to carefull with debating the finer points of merging as we will lose the original point of any threads, go completely off post and end up pedantically debating things that are no longer Spurs related .. . . .

Vis ! let me tell you where i am on this and where i am coming from (dragons den fashion)
    Firstly i am not having a go at baz ! i dont care if he makes a hundred threads on the same subject, its up to me to read them or not, also i know this is a new decision, based upon as far as i can see the dont panic and doom and gloom threads by myself.
    My point is ! and i will scream if i have to keep explaining myself, is that i was pulled up on duplicate posts ages ago, long before doom and gloom, dont panic etc etc! the people that raised objections and brought to everyones attentions dont have the balls to pull other duplicate threads up ! why ? because it has been done by a founder member of the board and of course they wouldnt fcking dare.
    If baz is under the illusion that i am having a personal attack on him then i have misjudged him.
    I pulled up those old modric posts as a fcking embarrassment to those tossers telling me i have duplicated a thread, and yet these very astute, intelligent posters have missed the fcking obvious, where were their brains when the modric posts were duplicated..........what were they doing, ? laying in wait until they could have a go at someone else other than a forum mod ?
    Bollox ! i havent got time for them anymore, as i said i dont like fcking hypocrites and thats what they are in my book,..............!
    Its like playground stuff, or pecking order ! thats how low its got in my book.

By the way i could go on bringing duplicate posts up, but whats the point? i will leave it to those that have influenced the forums board.
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Mon Aug 01 2011, 02:52

It wasn't that long ago we had a problem with posts being put in the wrong forums. It doesn't happen now. Why? Because the Mods got on top of the problem and started moving the offending posts to their proper forums and I think the forums are much better for it. Eventually if Vis keeps merging threads, the message will sink in.

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01 2011, 03:00

BazSpur wrote:It wasn't that long ago we had a problem with posts being put in the wrong forums. It doesn't happen now. Why? Because the Mods got on top of the problem and started moving the offending posts to their proper forums and I think the forums are much better for it. Eventually if Vis keeps merging threads, the message will sink in.

Surely thats another issue baz, and something i totally agree with, and this might surprise you but i agree with similar threads being merged.
    Its all about posters that brought my thread up as alike, doing the same to others that i have brought to the attention of the forum, and that i could keep on bringing up to make a valid point.
    Where were these posters when you made the two modric posts, where the only difference was a link to the written transfer request source.
    Baz, i have said i couldnt care less if you made a hundred threads on the same subject, its up to me to read them or not...........its the hypocracy of it all, they wouldnt dare have a go at you.....playground pecking order stuff.

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01 2011, 03:01

Lew I still think you are missing the point that the merging of threads has been attempted for only about 8 days now Lew.It is a kinda of new, almost mod-urn (ha ha pun intended) attempt to see if the forum can be made more user friendly. It's a new trial that will hopefully work, but may not. I seem to sense a lot of anger from you directed at posters unknown. I'm not sure who your anger is directed against and TBH that is a thing that only you can understand or share with the rest of us ! My friend, I would ask you to bear with things and see how they go before making any rash decisions . . . . . .

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01 2011, 03:04

lewspurs wrote:
    BazSpur wrote:It wasn't that long ago we had a problem with posts being put in the wrong forums. It doesn't happen now. Why? Because the Mods got on top of the problem and started moving the offending posts to their proper forums and I think the forums are much better for it. Eventually if Vis keeps merging threads, the message will sink in.

Surely thats another issue baz, and something i totally agree with, and this might surprise you but i agree with similar threads being merged.
    Its all about posters that brought my thread up as alike, doing the same to others that i have brought to the attention of the forum, and that i could keep on bringing up to make a valid point.
    Where were these posters when you made the two modric posts, where the only difference was a link to the written transfer request source.
    Baz, i have said i couldnt care less if you made a hundred threads on the same subject, its up to me to read them or not...........its the hypocracy of it all, they wouldnt dare have a go at you.....playground pecking order stuff.

These "great unknown" posters may not have pulled people up on it Lew but I sure have lol and, time permiting, I shall continue to . . . .
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Mon Aug 01 2011, 03:05

Whoa hold on Lew. You are making some accusations there mate. As it happens and let me be blunt you are wrong and bang out odf order. Vis had already admonished me about duplicate posts and so did Arnie. I can't help it if you didn't see it. You insult other posters on here by accusing them of not having the balls to point out I double posted. for that matter niether did you. Why didn't you point it out if it worried you so much Lew? Or is it just because your two threads got pulled. Vis has explained his reasons for pulling them and you either accept it or you don't. As for posters being afraid of me which is what you're trying to suggest. One word mate BOLLOX. ion has put me in my place on here before and so has Lought and as I said Arnie. If I am wrong I'm wrong and I will hold my hands up to that. I put posts in the wrong forum and both Arnie and Lought were quick to point it out. i'm not about to ban anyone for telling me I'm wrong on anything, I want that understood by all the members on here. What sort of bloke do you think I am to do that?

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01 2011, 03:17

BazSpur wrote:Whoa hold on Lew. You are making some accusations there mate. As it happens and let me be blunt you are wrong and bang out odf order. Vis had already admonished me about duplicate posts and so did Arnie. I can't help it if you didn't see it. You insult other posters on here by accusing them of not having the balls to point out I double posted. for that matter niether did you. Why didn't you point it out if it worried you so much Lew? Or is it just because your two threads got pulled. Vis has explained his reasons for pulling them and you either accept it or you don't. As for posters being afraid of me which is what you're trying to suggest. One word mate BOLLOX. ion has put me in my place on here before and so has Lought and as I said Arnie. If I am wrong I'm wrong and I will hold my hands up to that. I put posts in the wrong forum and both Arnie and Lought were quick to point it out. i'm not about to ban anyone for telling me I'm wrong on anything, I want that understood by all the members on here. What sort of bloke do you think I am to do that?

Yeah thats right baz, they dont have the fcking balls, and i didnt pull you up on it because i couldnt give a shite about duplicate posts, as i dont about badly written posts about trash going over and over the same subject, why ? because i dont read them, i dont complain because they are of no interest to me.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19 2024, 21:49