The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Hotspur Magazine EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Hotspur Magazine EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Hotspur Magazine EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Hotspur Magazine EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Hotspur Magazine EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Hotspur Magazine EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Hotspur Magazine EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Hotspur Magazine EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Hotspur Magazine EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Hotspur Magazine Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

2 posters

Hotspur Magazine

HotspurRoper
    HotspurRoper

Hotspur Magazine Empty Hotspur Magazine

Post by HotspurRoper Thu Jul 21 2011, 17:12

After picking up a copy of June's edition of Hotspur magazine in Kingscross Station on way home from holiday and found it to be a cracking read i decided when i got home to suscribe to the monthly mag. Now i was just wondering if any of you lads suscribe to this and what the dispatch date is, as i have yet to recieve Julys edition and were almost into August??
    HotspurRoper
    HotspurRoper

Hotspur Magazine Empty Re: Hotspur Magazine

Post by HotspurRoper Thu Jul 21 2011, 17:17

Oh and by the way as you can see from my Avatar am not the only one who thought it was a decent read. It was so funny on the train as she flicked through the pages naming some of the players she knew and then all of a sudden the train went up as she spotted Gareth Bale (her fav player) 'DAD ITS BALE, LOOK, LOOK, ITS BALE ITS BALE, she screamed, as if he was there on the train with us. Had a bubble blower sittin next to me on the train thought it was hilarious

Post by Guest Fri Jul 22 2011, 02:13

well i used to buy spursnews. it was a paper and was about 30p then the programs started going up in price so i started buying the spurs froum mags like my eyes have seen the glory and i think the other 1 was hotspur mag. im not sure. i might stil have a few somewhere

BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Fri Jul 22 2011, 03:23

The original Tottenham Boys we are here Book was being sold for £500 pound just recently. Only copies are available now and apparently some pages are missing in the copies. Below is a link to the TBWAH Website. There is a lot of Yid firm stuff on the web site but a lot of old pictures and stuff as well.

http://www.ohwhenthespurs.co.uk/#/tottenham-boys-we-are-here/4535827735

Post by Guest Fri Jul 22 2011, 09:45

The second video on this page. Is it just me or does Luka Modric appear on 14 seconds wearing what looks like a dodgy vest top & a fake leather jacket ? Have a look peeps it's uncanny . . . . .

http://www.ohwhenthespurs.co.uk/#/chelsea-1975/4538623016
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Fri Jul 22 2011, 10:46

PMSL Vis. yeah dead ringer. I was there at that match. What a day that was, it was kicking off all over the place.Chelski came with a sizable firm but the Yids had a right go at them. Honours even as far as the fighting goes I reckon. I remember walking home along Tottenham High road and there was fighting everywhere. One minute there would be Yids running and the next Minute there would be Chelsea running. It was mayhem.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 03 2024, 11:46