The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Scot parker. EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Scot parker. EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Scot parker. EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Scot parker. EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Scot parker. EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Scot parker. EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Scot parker. EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Scot parker. EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Scot parker. EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Scot parker. Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

Scot parker.

Scot parker. Empty Scot parker.

Post by Guest Sun Jul 31 2011, 05:05

Out of all the transfer gossip, parker is the one i believe will be a spurs player before the kick off, its a case of west ham wanting the most they can get and tottenham trying to give as little as possible, but this deal will be done soon to give alladyce funds to buy west ham out the championship, and get parker off the wages bill.
    A fee of approx £4 mill will be accepted by the bubble blowers.
    Not what everyone wants to hear on here but he was voted top player last season and can gee the players up when they need to battle.
    Wont be a bad signing in the short term as the player is 30, but we can get 3 to 4 good years out of him.

Scot parker. Empty Re: Scot parker.

Post by Guest Sun Jul 31 2011, 05:12

i can see a midfield of modric, parker sandro and lennon, with bale dropping back to left back, maybe lennon might be in and out the team again but something like that.
    Where do others think parker might fit in, if he is signed?
    LOBO
    LOBO
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by LOBO Sun Jul 31 2011, 05:29

I cant see anything happening

Post by Guest Sun Jul 31 2011, 05:37

im hoping he dont sign. hes already turned us down twice,
    hes been in the spammers team for the last 2 season and spend almost all the time in the bottom 5

Post by Guest Sun Jul 31 2011, 22:58

I certainly wouldn't drop Thudd for Parker Lew . . . ..

Post by Guest Sun Jul 31 2011, 23:28

VisionarySound wrote:I certainly wouldn't drop Thudd for Parker Lew . . . ..

Valid point vis but i think thudd needs to be a bit more consistent, but he has had injuries.

Post by Guest Sun Jul 31 2011, 23:45

And the only way he will find find consistency is by playing as many games as he can. Parker the shining light in an abysmal team who where relegated and 31 in October. Thudd an integeral part of Spurs and 25 in December . . . . .

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01 2011, 00:01

VisionarySound wrote:And the only way he will find find consistency is by playing as many games as he can. Parker the shining light in an abysmal team who where relegated and 31 in October. Thudd an integeral part of Spurs and 25 in December . . . . .

Quite agree about the age thing, do you know my man utd mate said ferguson was actually tracking thudd 2 seasons back, but the gossip from those areas say that he isnt interested now as thud hasnt progressed the way fergy thought he might.
    Not my thoughts vis, these are from my man utd mate and i dont claim creedence for them, just passing on what he said.

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01 2011, 00:04

I think we still have to see the best of Thudd Lew. We have seen glimpses and I would stick with him rather than a player such as Parker. I'm not a huge fan of Parker, IMO we already have younger players who can do his type of midfield role in Thudd, Sandra, even Moddle so I don't see how we would gain anything from any deal for him . . . . .

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content