The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Well, should we EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Well, should we EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Well, should we EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Well, should we EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Well, should we EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Well, should we EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Well, should we EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Well, should we EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Well, should we EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Well, should we Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

4 posters

Well, should we

Boltjean
    Premiership
    Premiership

Well, should we Empty Well, should we

Post by Boltjean Wed Aug 03 2011, 04:48

Read in the papers today, Berbatov could be on his way to Paris Saint-Germain. Well, I can not help thinking, should we let bygones be bygones and bring him back to the Lane. I slated him for leaving us, but let's be realistic here, he is a top class striker and boy do we need one. Perhaps we could even make a deal with United, Berbatov pluss £25 million and they get Modric. He does not want to play for us, I think we have accepted that, and would'nt Chelsea be pi--ed off.

Well, should we Empty Re: Well, should we

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03 2011, 05:17

yes. he was top striker last season and didnt even play many games. the guy is class and know if he came back he wouldnt be top dog. vdv wouldnt let berbatov have a strop.

but would levy let it happen. let another striker he sold come back
    ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ArnieArdiles Wed Aug 03 2011, 05:19

Len ....PSG are now the Man City of french football having recently been taken over by an middle east company called, Qatar Investment Authority who's assets are estimated to be worth some $60 billion....

This summer they've taken on the former Inter Milan and Ac Milan coach as their new manager and he's overseeing a quick turnaround of the squad which has so far cost them some €50m and they're paying the wages...

Berbatov to Spurs, I dont think would be a good move for either ...To much pressure would be on his shoulders and then theres the wages , he would have to take pay cut which I cant see happening...

To me , Modric to Man Utd makes sense , more so than to the Chavs. But I no longer want to see any of our players who have come on for a couple of seasons whilst wearing the Spurs shirt, playing for any of our rivals in the premeirship ...I want Levy to put a stop to that....
    Boltjean
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by Boltjean Wed Aug 03 2011, 05:33

I did not know that Arnie, Paris Saint Germain the Man City of France. There is not one of us on here that would disagree with you Re not wanting any of our players leaving after a couple of seasons, we are all fed up with it and hope Levy makes a stand in the case of Modric. But I think he will be tempted in the end, I pray I am wrong but we will just have to wait and see.

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03 2011, 05:38

Sell moandric to PSG, 30m .... simples
    LOBO
    LOBO
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by LOBO Wed Aug 03 2011, 08:21

Boltjean wrote:Read in the papers today, Berbatov could be on his way to Paris Saint-Germain. Well, I can not help thinking, should we let bygones be bygones and bring him back to the Lane. I slated him for leaving us, but let's be realistic here, he is a top class striker and boy do we need one. Perhaps we could even make a deal with United, Berbatov pluss £25 million and they get Modric. He does not want to play for us, I think we have accepted that, and would'nt Chelsea be pi--ed off.

I think you make sense , football and scoring goals is the name of the game, Berbatov would be forgiven if he came back, as far as I'm concerned no matter who even Barton ...when they pull on that shirt they have my full unflinching support ..no matter who it is ..I wouldn't say no Berbatov knows where the net is
    cynicsid
    cynicsid
    1st Division
    1st Division

Post by cynicsid Wed Aug 03 2011, 10:00

Now ya see Modders you got it all wrong, what you have to do is have a strop on all season and smash the clubs chances of getting anywhere then next summer just leave it till the las seconds so that spurs are f*cked for another year, C'mon I'll do it with you.
    ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ArnieArdiles Wed Aug 03 2011, 22:52

Boltjean wrote:I did not know that Arnie, Paris Saint Germain the Man City of France.

The Arab royals across their many kingdoms and arab billionaire investment firms ( same thing really ) are buying into european football in preparation for the Qatar 2122 world cup....In eleven years time, they want to be sat alongside the FIFA top officials and be discussing their various toy ownerships with them...They will also be debating who really controls the game of football ...

Malaga football club in Spain has recently been taken over by Qatari bankers , in fact the ownership of large tracts of land in the area has also been bought up and a massive building programme is about to start with Qatari money ...

I predict the Glaziers at ManUre will probabley end up selling to the Qataris too...Around the time of Fergies retirement, I can see the Glazier's happy to double their money and move on... Both Manchester clubs owned by arab royals ,who would've thought it a few years back ?

There is not one of us on here that would disagree with you Re not wanting any of our players leaving after a couple of seasons, we are all fed up with it and hope Levy makes a stand in the case of Modric. But I think he will be tempted in the end, I pray I am wrong but we will just have to wait and see.

I do realise Modric has a lot of pressure being put on him too, but Im pretty sure both he and Levy can come to a mutual compromise where Modric at the very least gives us another season ....

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17 2024, 13:01