The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
little warm up EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
little warm up EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
little warm up EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
little warm up EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
little warm up EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
little warm up EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
little warm up EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
little warm up EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
little warm up EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

little warm up Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

3 posters

little warm up

HotspurRoper
    HotspurRoper

little warm up Empty little warm up

Post by HotspurRoper Sat Aug 06 2011, 09:24

am running alittle warm up on the predictions for anyone intrested, no prize or points just a little introduction into the new season!

little warm up Empty Re: little warm up

Post by Guest Sat Aug 06 2011, 09:48

il head over there now

Post by Guest Sat Aug 06 2011, 15:57

is'nt it all a bit of a farce? after all did'nt you award 25 points in some kind of pre season frenzy ????!

Hardly a even field to start off from...................................
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Sat Aug 06 2011, 19:30

What's your problem Max? Almost every post of yours just lately seems to be having a pop in some way or other. We forgot your Birthday, it wasn't done on purpose. Now if you are going to post on here I would prefer it was something constructive instead of these silly little one liners you keep coming up with.
    HotspurRoper
    HotspurRoper

Post by HotspurRoper Sat Aug 06 2011, 20:20

'Farce'??? that your opinion and quite rightly entitled to it but there is a few on here quite enjoy this 'farce'. Now you can join in or sit on the sidelines, either way i couldnt give a sh*t. Now i did that Preseason 'frenzy' for a bit of fun and to try and get a few bods on here during the boring preseason and by offering 25 points for the winner thought it would do the trick. Maybe i was a little nieve in believing a farcical little prediction game would have the members of this board flocking on here to post, but hey worth a try.... I could just snipe and moan at every other thread and drive posters away instead!!!

Post by Guest Mon Aug 08 2011, 22:11

BazSpur wrote:What's your problem Max? Almost every post of yours just lately seems to be having a pop in some way or other. We forgot your Birthday, it wasn't done on purpose. Now if you are going to post on here I would prefer it was something constructive instead of these silly little one liners you keep coming up with.

i hav'nt got a problem Baz, i dont give a sh*t about my birthday . the point is i will not be entering the predictions as i believe its been devalued. my opinion thats all. Dont be so touchy !
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Mon Aug 08 2011, 23:30

Really Max? Not touchy at all. Just think your posts have been having a pop lately. Not got a problem? Don't seem that way to me fella. "Don't give a sh*t About my Birthday"? Not the words I would have chosen but each to their own I suppose.

This one is another example.
    REPPED!!!

Do what you like Baz, this place has gone to the dogs anyway! "Gone to the dogs?" What does that mean? I asked you to tell me why? You still haven't said Max.

Post by Guest Mon Aug 08 2011, 23:56

Gone to the dogs, my opinion again why so Aggresive? are we not allowed to post opinion on here any more?

In my veiw this board has taken a negative dive, its no longer the same fun place and thats why i said what i did. it was in no way intended to upset you as it clearly has and for that i am sorry.

if you no longer want me to post on this site just say, otherwise allow me to post what i like even if it may be in a negative vain.
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Tue Aug 09 2011, 00:19

Doesn't upset me at all Max and as always of course you can post what you like within reason. How am I being aggressive? If you come on here saying the board has gone to the dogs, you surely must expect that you will be asked why you think that? It seems a reasonable response to me. I wasn't the only poster who asked that question Max. Now if you believe "The board has taken a negative dive" Then the prudent thing there is to say why you think that. The way forward is not to come on here having little snipes. Say what you think Max and we can take it from there. We can then put it up for discussion. It's not a case of not wanting you to post on here Max, not sure why you are bringing that up. As always it's up to posters whether they post on here or not. What I don't like though is posters coming on here saying the place has gone to the dogs and then expect that I and others are not going to question why. It's your right to say it and it's also my right to ask you to explain why you think it.
    Boltjean
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by Boltjean Tue Aug 09 2011, 01:38

Come on Max, I do not post as often as I would like, due to the fact I do not know what to say, but if I posted a message saying that the board has gone to the dogs and Baz asked me for a explanation as to why I think it has I would give a answer, such as, I do not like the way it is run, I do not like certain posters, I do not like people having a pop at my post or disagreeing with my opinions, all Baz is asking is why do you feel the way you do, tell him and he may be able to put it right, if you don't tell him how can you expect him to do anything about it. You know we have ways of making you talk, like making you watch tapes of our defeats to the Arsenal throughout our history, so don't be a fool man, talk before it's to late.

Post by Guest Tue Aug 09 2011, 01:43

I HAVE NOTHING MORE TO SAY ON THE MATTER.
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Tue Aug 09 2011, 03:03

OK.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 03 2024, 13:12