The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Try telling us something we didn't already know EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Try telling us something we didn't already know EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Try telling us something we didn't already know EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Try telling us something we didn't already know EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Try telling us something we didn't already know EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Try telling us something we didn't already know EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Try telling us something we didn't already know EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Try telling us something we didn't already know EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Try telling us something we didn't already know EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Try telling us something we didn't already know Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

Try telling us something we didn't already know

Try telling us something we didn't already know Empty Try telling us something we didn't already know

Post by Guest Thu Aug 25 2011, 18:10

PMSL. Batty boi Nasri tells us what we already knew about the support of his previous employer . . . .

Nasri leaves Arsenal with a dig at the fans

Samir Nasri has aimed a bitter parting shot at Arsenal and their fans after finally completing his £24million move to Manchester City.

Nasri was annoyed that the Gunners dragged negotiations out past the start of the new season when he had made it clear to manager Arsene Wenger that he wanted to leave.

The French star also took a swipe at Arsenal supporters, claiming they lack the passion of Man City fans.

I've joined the Manchester Galacticos says Nasri

Nasri says the atmosphere at games has been lacking ever since the north London club's switch from Highbury to the Emirates five years ago.

“Man City fans are passionate and remind me a little of Marseille,” said Nasri, who was mobbed by Blues supporters outside the Etihad Stadium on Wednesday.

“Arsenal have good fans, but they are not as passionate since they moved from Highbury.

“I remember when we played against Man City and lost 3-0 and the crowd were amazing. That’s what I want.

"When you play football, you want a good atmosphere and the stadium is unbelievable.

“When I saw the [City] fans had tattoos and were passionate, I thought, 'That’s what I want.'

"I’m here to play football, enjoy myself and win the title. I’m not here for the sun or something like that.”

The 24-year-old was relieved to sign a four-year deal worth £180,000-a-week and admitted he wanted the transfer sorted out weeks ago.

“It’s a big relief, because it’s been a long negotiation,” said Nasri, who spent Wednesday morning house-hunting.

“Now, finally, I am a City player and that’s what I wanted from the start, so I’m really happy.

“I was a bit frustrated because I said to the manager I wanted to leave. I stayed for the whole pre-season, but I wanted to do it [pre-season] with Man City so that I could get to know my team-mates, so I was a little frustrated.

“It’s a whole new start for me and looking forward to it.”

You can watch him spout forth in life like Technicolour by following the link . . . .

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/14657732.stm

He's a real class act this lad eh . . . .
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Try telling us something we didn't already know Empty Re: Try telling us something we didn't already know

Post by BazSpur Thu Aug 25 2011, 19:33

Didn't he realise he was playing at the Library then? lol!

Try telling us something we didn't already know Empty Re: Try telling us something we didn't already know

Post by Guest Fri Aug 26 2011, 04:07

hes such a twat. hes gone for the money.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 03 2024, 03:26