The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
vdv EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
vdv EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
vdv EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
vdv EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
vdv EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
vdv EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
vdv EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
vdv EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
vdv EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

vdv Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

vdv

vdv Empty vdv

Post by Guest Sun Aug 28 2011, 06:22

lew pundits and comentators will analaz any player better then we will as we are biased.

lew why dont you watch the man u game, vdv was woefull, yet harry didnt have the balls to sub him.

we aint allowed to crictize vdv.
    everyone knows we play better as 442

and how stupid was it for harry once he changed things during the game and put vdv and hudd in the middle lol yes he really did that and left lennon and bale out wide even thought they was pony.

harry no jose

vdv Empty Re: vdv

Post by Guest Sun Aug 28 2011, 07:46

Loughtonlegend wrote:lew pundits and comentators will analaz any player better then we will as we are biased.

lew why dont you watch the man u game, vdv was woefull, yet harry didnt have the balls to sub him.

we aint allowed to crictize vdv.
    everyone knows we play better as 442

and how stupid was it for harry once he changed things during the game and put vdv and hudd in the middle lol yes he really did that and left lennon and bale out wide even thought they was pony.

harry no jose

Lought, i didnt watch the game, but i heard it on 5 live, and they reckoned he was dire, every time he got the ball he gave it away, now i dont know why they should give a bad commentary on the bloke when they were totally unbiased, they reckoned we matched them in the first half and were surprised at the second half capitulation.
    I dont know what the answer is lought, but the players we have arent good wnough.
    I am worried about the city game tomorrow, they are in full flow , and we have had a summer of the modric saga, and an inability to sign players until ade.

Post by Guest Sun Aug 28 2011, 08:39

vdv was trying but he tried to hard. he wanted to do it all himself, everytime he got near the goal he had silly shots.
    he was livid when lennon should of pass to him and rightly so
    but at least vdv was trying

bale was a disgrace. always givin the ball away. complelty gave up secound half of trying to get past smaling,

everytime ekotto had the ball he had nobody in front of him to past two because bale dissapeard.

Post by Guest Sun Aug 28 2011, 20:10

Loughtonlegend wrote:vdv was trying but he tried to hard. he wanted to do it all himself, everytime he got near the goal he had silly shots.
    he was livid when lennon should of pass to him and rightly so
    but at least vdv was trying

bale was a disgrace. always givin the ball away. complelty gave up secound half of trying to get past smaling,

everytime ekotto had the ball he had nobody in front of him to past two because bale dissapeard.

Yeah bales bubble has been burst i think lought, he still has a lot to offer but his style (while new last year) has been sussed.
    Maybe harry should use him tactically now and throw him on in the second half, but its a hard one when defenders are generally targeting him now.
    But as this is a vdv thread i better stick to the topic otherwise we will be told off.
    Of course vdv is a good player but it seems harry doesnt know how to use him to full effect, well thats the general impression you get since he,s been at spurs.

vdv Empty some good news

Post by Guest Mon Aug 29 2011, 06:57

Tottenham Hotspur have suffered an injury blow with the news that Rafael van der Vaart has torn his hamstring.

Rafael van der Vaart's injury left Tottenham down to ten men
    GettyImagesRafael van der Vaart's injury left Tottenham down to 10 men.

Van der Vaart started for Spurs in their 5-1 defeat at home to Manchester City on Sunday, but he had to be substituted late on after suffering the injury.

"Rafa tore a hamstring," Redknapp said in his post-match press conference.

The injury is likely to keep Van der Vaart out of action for several weeks and he has already withdrawn from the Netherlands squad for the upcoming Euro 2012 qualifiers against San Marino and Finland.

442 now and lets score gome goals. ade and defoe up front please

Post by Guest Mon Aug 29 2011, 07:05

I think that, even though is a world class player and has shown it many times, VDV should be sold. To play him we have to play 4-4-1-1 which we aren't very good at and as a result saw us win just three games from March until the end of the season. We showed against Athletic Bilbao how much better we are when we play 4-4-2 that it now seems we only play 4-4-1-1 because we have to include VDV because of his reputation. The easiest way is to get rid of him and buy a new DM instead of Palacios because we were ton to pieces today and with Adebayor and more performances like today fom Defoe we wont be short of goals this season.

Post by Guest Mon Aug 29 2011, 07:27

Lought you amaze me that you find an injury to a Spurs player good news. Un-fekin-believable . . . . .

Post by Guest Mon Aug 29 2011, 07:30

Merged into Loughts existing VDV topic. Thanx guys flowers . . . .

Post by Guest Mon Aug 29 2011, 07:42

fed up with him starting every game when he dont derserve too.

Post by Guest Mon Aug 29 2011, 08:17

OK Lought I get that mate but celebrating the fact he is injured ? A Spurs player (in truth any player) ? That I don't understand . . . . ..

Post by Guest Mon Aug 29 2011, 08:43

im more fed up with harry. how can he get it so wrong, how can you play kranker and livermoor away at man u then play kranker and modric aganst man c, the defence had no protection..

our form since jan has been abysimal.

Post by Guest Mon Aug 29 2011, 08:53

Lought it aint that bad (ain't that brilliant either lol) see this thread mate,https://tottenham-hotspur.forumotion.com/t6340-ramos. But I still don't get you celebrating a Spurs players injury . . . .

Post by Guest Mon Aug 29 2011, 09:04

ye was harsh from me. i just dont like players who feel they have to start every game and ruin the shape,

hopefully this week we get in cahill parker and lorientie
    do you think wp is really injurid becaus he could of been used in our last 2 games before he goes to stoke,

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20 2024, 04:48