The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Bad omen...... EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Bad omen...... EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Bad omen...... EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Bad omen...... EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Bad omen...... EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Bad omen...... EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Bad omen...... EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Bad omen...... EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Bad omen...... EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Bad omen...... Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

+2
BazSpur
HotspurRoper
6 posters

Bad omen......

HotspurRoper
    HotspurRoper

Bad omen...... Empty Bad omen......

Post by HotspurRoper Tue Sep 06 2011, 03:01

Last time i did the predictions.... the final year of the old AOHELL days we had 1 point from 8 games and looked in dire trouble......... 3 years on and iv taken over the predictions on again and..................................
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Bad omen...... Empty Re: Bad omen......

Post by BazSpur Tue Sep 06 2011, 04:48

Noooooooo be positive Lee lol. Bad omen...... 377381
    Boltjean
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by Boltjean Tue Sep 06 2011, 05:24

For God's sake Lee, let someone else do it.
    LOBO
    LOBO
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by LOBO Tue Sep 06 2011, 05:34

HotspurRoper wrote:Last time i did the predictions.... the final year of the old AOHELL days we had 1 point from 8 games and looked in dire trouble......... 3 years on and iv taken over the predictions on again and..................................

Hope this info don't reach arry , you would make the perfect scapegoat

Post by Guest Tue Sep 06 2011, 06:59

HotspurRoper wrote:Last time i did the predictions.... the final year of the old AOHELL days we had 1 point from 8 games and looked in dire trouble......... 3 years on and iv taken over the predictions on again and..................................

Things can only get better then lee !
    ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ArnieArdiles Tue Sep 06 2011, 13:18

Calls for your resignation ... Chairman Baz under pressure to sack you with daily demos outside the Bill Nicholson Forum offices getting larger and ever more vociferous ...

But you aint a wheeler dealer , your a prediction manager and will get through this ... We have faith in you
    Smile
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Tue Sep 06 2011, 21:03

The board would like to make a statement. We have every confidence that Mr Roper will turn the situation round.. End of statement.
    ionman34
    ionman34
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ionman34 Tue Sep 06 2011, 22:56

BazSpur wrote:The board would like to make a statement. We have every confidence that Mr Roper will turn the situation round.. End of statement.

Lee .................

You're f*cked!!!
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Tue Sep 06 2011, 23:31

Bad omen...... 103888 lol!
    HotspurRoper
    HotspurRoper

Post by HotspurRoper Wed Sep 07 2011, 02:33

lmao . Have faith boys...... Myself and Mr Redknapp will turn this situation around with a hammering of Wolves on Sat!

Post by Guest Wed Sep 07 2011, 04:01

As the agent of HotspurRoper I would like to say that athough it is true that another, more sucessfull forum has bid for his much sought after talents and offered a vast payrise to him his heart belongs here and he has not, I repeat has not, handed in a transfer request. We obviously ask the forum to not stand in his way with regards to this advancement for his future but understand that the final decision rests with the forums management. End of statement . . . ..
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Wed Sep 07 2011, 04:38

The board understands Mr Roper would like to enhance his career at some point in the future but would like to point out to agent and Mr Roper that he is at present contracted to Spurs Chat and as such he is still under contract. We have no reason to envisage any changes to Mr Roper's contract as of now. We re-iterate our confidence that Mr Roper will turn the present situation around. However we will of course reserve the right to review the situation at any time.

Post by Guest Wed Sep 07 2011, 05:06

This is not the conversation that my client had with Chairman Baz behind closed doors in the summer. This obviously changes everything and shows the schism developing beween my client & the board. When he signed on to do predictions he was assured by gentlemans agreement that should a bigger, richer & more sucessfull forum come in for him he would have permission to speak to them and find a way forward to a possible deal. This latest statement means my client has to take some time to review his posistion. I feel sure that his head will not be right at present . . . . .
    HotspurRoper
    HotspurRoper

Post by HotspurRoper Wed Sep 07 2011, 05:26

Am not in the right frame of mind to do this weeks predictions
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Wed Sep 07 2011, 06:03

The board would like to consolidate it's position re Mr Ropers contract and will only discuss what was in the written contract. Therefore we cannot under any circumstances entertain fanciful notions of some gentleman's agreement which we cannot remember. The board feel Mr Roper with the backing of his agent VS is trying to engineer a situation whereby Mr Roper has an excuse to breach his contract. The board will not tolerate this state of affairs. Mr Roper signed a six year extension to his contract and the board are determined he WILL see this contract out at Spurs chat. We the board now consider this matter closed. We therefore expect Mr Roper to carry out his duties this weekend re the predictions.
    HotspurRoper
    HotspurRoper

Post by HotspurRoper Wed Sep 07 2011, 07:53

ol wite Boss!!

Post by Guest Wed Sep 07 2011, 08:06

My client will look to January when he may feel it nescessary to reconsider his position. Please be assured that any badge kissing is meant in the best possible taste . . . .

Post by Guest Wed Sep 07 2011, 17:02

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 03 2024, 11:39