The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Crazy dream EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Crazy dream EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Crazy dream EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Crazy dream EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Crazy dream EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Crazy dream EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Crazy dream EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Crazy dream EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Crazy dream EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Crazy dream Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

2 posters

Crazy dream

HotspurRoper
    HotspurRoper

Crazy dream Empty Crazy dream

Post by HotspurRoper Sat Nov 12 2011, 22:54

was dreaming last night that i avoided Spurs result all day so i could watch them on Match of the Day and we were beating Villa 6-1when i was awaken by my alarm. When i went back to sleep i fell straight back into my dream and i was on the phone to my Dad saying how great we were winning 6-1 then he asked if i had watch the whole of MOTD and when i said no he said he thought as much as it was 8-1 VDV scored 2 late goals to take his tally to 5 in the game. Just a silly dream i know but who do we play next week???? scary

Crazy dream Empty Re: Crazy dream

Post by Guest Sun Nov 13 2011, 00:38

HotspurRoper wrote:was dreaming last night that i avoided Spurs result all day so i could watch them on Match of the Day and we were beating Villa 6-1when i was awaken by my alarm. When i went back to sleep i fell straight back into my dream and i was on the phone to my Dad saying how great we were winning 6-1 then he asked if i had watch the whole of MOTD and when i said no he said he thought as much as it was 8-1 VDV scored 2 late goals to take his tally to 5 in the game. Just a silly dream i know but who do we play next week???? scary

Vdv imjured for holland lee, went off clutching his hamstring according to the daily mail, i cant verify it as i didnt see the game.
    Once had a dream about a horse race back in the 1970s,that a horse slipped up on a bend in a three horse race on the flat,which is unusual on the flat... looked at the racing pages later and saw the 3 horse race in question, cant remember the name of the track, and it happened as i saw in the dream, i didnt have a bet though as i didnt believe in such stuff.
    I think the horse was called coed cochion and the race was won by blood royal ridden by lester piggott, it was a two horse race really as the third runner was well out of its class, but was left in for the 3rd place prize money.
    I was into horse racing in those days, and it played a big part of my recreational entertainment, so i did used to keep up with it most days.
    Packed it up when a horse i had a huge bet on was well beaten in second place, only for the one in front to crash into the final fence and broke its back, although mine went onto win, i felt sick and never gambled on horses again.
    Lets hope your dream is correct, you never know. affraid
    cstmrsking
    cstmrsking
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by cstmrsking Sun Nov 13 2011, 00:39

Do you have bird song playing in your head as well. lol
    Dreams can come true.

Post by Guest Sun Nov 13 2011, 00:42

You never know kingy, you never know. sunny

Post by Guest Sun Nov 13 2011, 01:47

ill check out the odds for that nearer the time and bump this thread up

Post by Guest Sun Nov 13 2011, 01:50

Gotta be worth a nugget of anyones hard earned . . . . .

Post by Guest Sun Nov 13 2011, 03:49

I know some team is going to take a tonking one of these days, the spurs attack is lightning quick, it only takes a game where everything clicks, yeah i might have a couple of quid on it too, got to be big odds for such a big score.

Post by Guest Mon Nov 14 2011, 01:09

Lee, i think if vdv is declared fit, and he does recover from injury quite well, i might well have a couple of quid on the 8-1.
    Just dont tell us your dreams again if it doesnt happen, stick to the personal and private wet ones. lol!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 03 2024, 13:38