The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Anyone else worry for Parker. EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Anyone else worry for Parker. EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Anyone else worry for Parker. EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Anyone else worry for Parker. EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Anyone else worry for Parker. EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Anyone else worry for Parker. EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Anyone else worry for Parker. EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Anyone else worry for Parker. EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Anyone else worry for Parker. EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Anyone else worry for Parker. Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

2 posters

Anyone else worry for Parker.

Anyone else worry for Parker. Empty Anyone else worry for Parker.

Post by Guest Wed Nov 16 2011, 23:23

Had a rest last night for england but i must admit i worry about burn out for scott parker.
    Its not often that i agree with modern day footballers wages, but this bloke has made such a diffence to spurs that i think his work rate is worth what spurs pay him.
    I have to admit that i worry for the bloke at the age of 30 and putting in full shifts for spurs and england because he is such an honest player and gives his all.
    Being a bit selfish really, i want him to stay fit and well for spurs, in fact i hate seeing spurs players picked for international games, one example is sandro getting crocked when he was making such an impact for us, but i suppose they are all proud to play on the international scene for their respective countries.
    LOBO
    LOBO
    Champions League
    Champions League

Anyone else worry for Parker. Empty Re: Anyone else worry for Parker.

Post by LOBO Thu Nov 17 2011, 02:01

I can't see what there really is to worry about it's not like he's joined THFC then started playing like he has been, he plays like that at every club he goes to he always gives everything , he has been the players player of the year 2 years running , i don't think there is anything to be concerned about this is Scott Parker we are talking about , how often do you see him go down and stay down , he is an example to all modern day footballers who think diving and faking injury to get someone sent of is OK , so don't worry about Parker Lew, if he goes down and stays down then be worried, but as for his work rate hes only doing what hes always done .
    djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo Thu Nov 17 2011, 02:47

And we have a ready made replacement in Sandro, who for the second half of last season was playing a similar role.

Post by Guest Thu Nov 17 2011, 02:48

hes had a rest plus we only playing him once a week compared to the spammers playing him every game last season

plus when we have a good lead in sure harry will rest him as we have sandro whos nearly as good

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17 2024, 15:11