The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
wheres the boys EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
wheres the boys EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
wheres the boys EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
wheres the boys EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
wheres the boys EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
wheres the boys EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
wheres the boys EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
wheres the boys EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
wheres the boys EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

wheres the boys Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

+5
ArnieArdiles
BazSpur
cstmrsking
djfitzo
LOBO
9 posters

wheres the boys

wheres the boys Empty wheres the boys

Post by Guest Fri Dec 02 2011, 09:09

wheres lobo and lew. not seen them on here in a while.

we need some of the old boys back aswell
    LOBO
    LOBO
    Champions League
    Champions League

wheres the boys Empty Re: wheres the boys

Post by LOBO Fri Dec 02 2011, 19:00

I'm here mate system signed me out , every time i checked for new posts it looked as if no one had posted :P

Post by Guest Sat Dec 03 2011, 03:20

good glad ur still here
    djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo Sat Dec 03 2011, 03:32

Wheres all the newbies we welcomed to the forum, aint seen a post from em yet, speak up, im getting bored with this lot!!

Post by Guest Sat Dec 03 2011, 20:55

Very busy at the moment lought, thanks for asking though.
    just about getting time to watch highlights of spurs games.
    Disappointed with the greek game, when i saw bassong and gallas in the cb positions i thought uh uh !
    Think cahill will want to impress harry today as he was a summer target with coyle and bolton being ott in their valuation of him, now i hear they are desperate to get offers in for him before his contract runs down.
    I think it will be normal service today against bolton, with ade grabbing two more.
    Now going to do my game prediction and then back to being busy.
    Ps mate, i dont know whats happened to the board, i see vis and baz along with you and lobo are trying to keep the threads going, and i dont think its anything to do with gooners spoiling the forum as that was so long ago now.
    I just think its old posters going on facebook, but i only come on here so i dont really know.
    My excuse is that i am working hard at the moment, and getting married nexr year to my partner of 10 years, great girl and time to make an honest woman of her. lol!

cstmrsking
    cstmrsking
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by cstmrsking Sun Dec 04 2011, 01:18

Lew, we all better get an invite, or at least a slice of cake. Congrats all the same.

Post by Guest Mon Dec 05 2011, 06:45

cstmrsking wrote:Lew, we all better get an invite, or at least a slice of cake. Congrats all the same.

I doubt any would come kingy ! lol! yeah a slice of cake can be sent if you want, have to tell the makers to ice it with the spurs colours. Very Happy
    cstmrsking
    cstmrsking
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by cstmrsking Mon Dec 05 2011, 07:31

Of Course we would. I'm gonna start up a new thread.
    "Lew's Big Day Invitation" What do you think?

Spurs Wedding Cake, Yummy. lol

Post by Guest Mon Dec 05 2011, 07:54

yep lew the old posters are on facebook spurs arsenal page having rows with the goons lol
    LOBO
    LOBO
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by LOBO Mon Dec 05 2011, 19:18

Loughtonlegend wrote:yep lew the old posters are on facebook spurs arsenal page having rows with the goons lol

Yea been getting involved myself lately , them goons still think they will finish above us even with out RVP , you have got to admire there false sense of optimism lol

Post by Guest Tue Dec 06 2011, 06:05

Loughtonlegend wrote:yep lew the old posters are on facebook spurs arsenal page having rows with the goons lol

I know they are lought, well its sane on here ! Suspect lol! i have had enough of arguing so i will leave them to it.
    Its a little silly for both sets of fans to say where the respective teams are going to finish, if we lost parker through injury, or another key player it will affect our form, the same goes for them , if van persil gets crocked.
    Having a successful season means avoiding injuries to important players, we do have good replacements but the best team as far as i can see it is out their for us in the prem at the moment.

Post by Guest Tue Dec 06 2011, 06:37

oh lew i meant that the posters who wanted the goons off here then stop postin on here and go on a a facebook page to argue with goons
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Tue Dec 06 2011, 07:16

The difference is. The Spurs and goons on facebook are on a banter page. That's what it is for. That wasn't the case on here. With two goons in particular hi-jacking Spurs posts on Spurs chat.
    ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ArnieArdiles Tue Dec 06 2011, 08:43

Theres loads of live football either on the TV or the internet... I find myself alone with her indoors , she dont know much football, she supports ManUre too , so I'm finding myself watching games alone ...I have the laptop on whilst watching the games and logged onto other Spurs forums talking with other Yids during the games about the games...

Tonight its Fulham v Liverpool ...The Scousers five minutes ago had a player sent off .... And ffs Depmsey for Fulham just smashed one against the crossbar ... But it seems there's not to much interest in all of this on here ?
    ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ArnieArdiles Tue Dec 06 2011, 08:45

Yes!!!!

Get in there Clint Dempsey , Fulham 1-0 !!!

Post by Guest Tue Dec 06 2011, 08:57

Foolham done the league a favour tonight Arnie. Trouble is lots of posters are doing other stuff while the other games are on . . . .. .
    anicoll5
    anicoll5
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by anicoll5 Tue Dec 06 2011, 09:07

Two goons hijacking Spuds posts ?

Eh !

Great game for the fairly neutral in Putney tonight - Fulham are a very good side at the back and Reina is having a poor season - gpod to see the referee was not taken in by that cheating b*stard Suarez
    ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ArnieArdiles Tue Dec 06 2011, 09:13

VisionarySound wrote:Foolham done the league a favour tonight Arnie. Trouble is lots of posters are doing other stuff while the other games are on . . . .. .

But Vis ,,, if I'm correct , you're the forum's most recently wed and you're here... They're all just a bunch of durty old gits love
    ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ArnieArdiles Tue Dec 06 2011, 09:17

anicoll5 wrote:Two goons hijacking Spuds posts ?

Eh !

Great game for the fairly neutral in Putney tonight - Fulham are a very good side at the back and Reina is having a poor season - gpod to see the referee was not taken in by that cheating b*stard Suarez

Yep,,,, deffo a Reina spillage there .....
    This is all good for the five teams above Liverpool who were all winners at the weekend .....Bad night for the scousers ....

Post by Guest Tue Dec 06 2011, 09:26

demsey and dembalie what good players

good to see fulham win,
    first time the big man beaten liverpool
    anicoll5
    anicoll5
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by anicoll5 Tue Dec 06 2011, 09:28

Just watched a miserable King Kenny in front of the camera

Poor performance by Liverpool and having lost Lucas they now lose Spearing fror three games

They go to the Bridge and win twice, go to Fulham and lose - who'd be a manager ?

Post by Guest Tue Dec 06 2011, 09:32

ArnieArdiles wrote:
    VisionarySound wrote:Foolham done the league a favour tonight Arnie. Trouble is lots of posters are doing other stuff while the other games are on . . . .. .

But Vis ,,, if I'm correct , you're the forum's most recently wed and you're here... They're all just a bunch of durty old gits love

LOL, trouble is Arnie if it ain't Spurs I ain't watching 'cos I is working on sounds . . . . .
    ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ArnieArdiles Tue Dec 06 2011, 09:38

anicoll5 wrote:Just watched a miserable King Kenny in front of the camera

Poor performance by Liverpool and having lost Lucas they now lose Spearing fror three games

They go to the Bridge and win twice, go to Fulham and lose - who'd be a manager ?

Yep and you can also throw in a credible 1-1 draw at home to the runaway leaders ......

Liverpool are now lagging 5 points behind that 4th spot... It's to early to say they're out of it but they've got to pick it up and real soon ....Two wins at home all season is no good ....
    ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ArnieArdiles Tue Dec 06 2011, 09:42

VisionarySound wrote:
    ArnieArdiles wrote:

LOL, trouble is Arnie if it ain't Spurs I ain't watching 'cos I is working on sounds . . . . .

Are you mixing up tunes Vis or actually working on your own ?

I used to be pretty handy with a pair of SL1200s .... TheDJ

Post by Guest Tue Dec 06 2011, 10:11

cant stand listinin to him moan. he goes on about playin 48 hours from the league game and that he wil play the kids but then plays lucas hes most inrpoved player and he gets hurt.

he has this thing of playing near enough the same team. suarze has played every game now.

i bet hes moanin about the sending off and the pen that they didnt get.
    well it wernt a pen and they got a lucky pen at west brom.
    all he does is moan you think he would be more relaxed now hes had a break from the game

clint dempsey a great player i been saying it for ages now

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17 2024, 22:51