The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Predictions table EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Predictions table EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Predictions table EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Predictions table EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Predictions table EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Predictions table EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Predictions table EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Predictions table EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Predictions table EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Predictions table Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

Predictions table

vis
    vis

Predictions table Empty Predictions table

Post by vis Tue Nov 13 2012, 10:29

Here we go Peeps latest update on the placings in the Prediction game. Still plenty of the season left for new players to start & those who have been quiet to join back-in and make up the ground. Lought in the lead by a fair distance but should the big score predictions keep coming I shall invoke the rule that mentions - 2 points deducted for "over the top" predictions, 5 or more goals over forecasted(E.G predicted Spurs to win 10-0 and it's only 4-0 !).

Working on a win or lose bonus game for the arsenil match along the lines of 1st & 2nd goal times, either team then lots of points to be won.
    I would be interested to hear if game players are up for points being deducted if the wrong result is predicted? Say you post Spurs to win and they lose or draw 1 point off? Same with a defeat predicted & we win or draw. Let me know please peeps and a majority decision will carry any change (or not) forward. But if we are all happy with the current format then no probs.
    Also if anyone has any suggestions for a bonus game please let me know.
    Right that's that over & done with. Time for the League table. As always alphabetical if scores are even.

1/ Lought - 54
    2/ THFC - 43
    3/Shear - 42
    4/Vis - 42
    5/ BoltJean - 36
    6/ Seebee - 32
    7/ SuneJim - 31
    8/ MarkA249 - 24
    9/ BazSpurs - 13
    10/ Maximus - 3
    11/ Mr Plums -3
    12/ Crouch - 2
    13/ HotpurRoper - 2 (where have you gone Leeski?)

There we go my friends. Any disputes with your scores etc please let me know ASAP.

Thanx
    Vis

flowers

P.S - Forgot to add that ANY poster can start a match thread prediction up not just us mods. If you're off on ya hols and want to go a couple of games forward no probs I will keep the thread active. Ta muchly. Good luck & happy predicting . . . .

Current date/time is Thu May 02 2024, 18:15