The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
djfitzo EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
djfitzo EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
djfitzo EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
djfitzo EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
djfitzo EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
djfitzo EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
djfitzo EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
djfitzo EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
djfitzo EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

djfitzo Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

2 posters

djfitzo

Boltjean
    Premiership
    Premiership

djfitzo Empty djfitzo

Post by Boltjean Tue Oct 29 2013, 01:14

Well it would be sad if Dave does not stay on the board, but feel that he should not leave because of peoples opinions no matter how much he disagrees with them. However, I do agree with him Re the fans not getting behind the team, and so do the Tottenham Supporters Trust who have issued a statement saying they back AVB's comments about the poor atmosphere at White Hart Lane and have pledged to work with the club to improve it. So, it look's as though supporters should get behind the team when thing are not going right, help them raise there game, pretty obvious I suppose, and try to hide your frustration which is not easy when you want your team to do well. When I went back in the old days, I remember it well, the fans got behind the team no matter what. There we were packed into the Northumberland Park ground, cheering the lads on, no seats or floodlights, when it started to get dark, we supporters would all set our newspapers alight, hold them up to the sky so the players could carry on playing. You could say we were one of the first to have floodlights, but made of paper. Now that is what I call loyalty.
    vis
    vis

djfitzo Empty Re: djfitzo

Post by vis Tue Oct 29 2013, 05:00

I didn't realise Dave was actually leaving. Hope he has a think & a change of heart and we see him back soonish . . . . .
    Boltjean
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by Boltjean Tue Oct 29 2013, 06:01

Yes Vis, he said it on the Hull City Home Topic. He is feeling like AVB mate, fed up with the fans moaning and all the negativity aimed at our team by supporters and some posters. He is dead right, but everyone has a right to voice an opinion and this should not lead to him leaving the board. I also hope that he changes his mind.

Post by Guest Tue Oct 29 2013, 06:29

i hope he comes back.
    its only a game and everyones entitled to opinions

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content