The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
AVB SACKED - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
AVB SACKED - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
AVB SACKED - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
AVB SACKED - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
AVB SACKED - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
AVB SACKED - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
AVB SACKED - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
AVB SACKED - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
AVB SACKED - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

AVB SACKED - Page 2 Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

+3
LOVELOVEROCKET
vis
MarkA249
7 posters

AVB SACKED

AVB SACKED - Page 2 Empty Re: AVB SACKED

Post by Guest Tue Dec 17 2013, 10:50

exactly vis. avb had our away team set up right. we won more points away then any other prem team

and if we did not go 1 down in the first min at man c then who knows what would of happend because we was the better team for a large part of the first half.

but the home games is where avb mucked up.
    playing 3 defensive mideilders at home to teams like hull and west ham or anyone is not right.

MarkA249
    MarkA249
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by MarkA249 Tue Dec 17 2013, 18:29

Loughtonguy wrote:exactly vis. avb had our away team set up right.  we won more points away then any other prem team

and if we did not go 1 down in the first min at man c then who knows what would of happend because we was  the better team for a large part of the first half.

but the home games is where avb mucked up.
    playing  3 defensive mideilders at home to teams like hull and west ham or anyone is not right.

I Dont think he had it set up right 6-0 v City lucky against Fulham Lloris MOM says it all and Sunderland one of the worse in the league a Pen to beat Palace a good draw against Everton but got dominated 2nd half only games we played well in was Cardiff and Villa

Post by Guest Wed Dec 18 2013, 03:08

we should of been 4 up at everton first half. nobody dominiates a team for 90 mins away from home. everton was always going to get back in the game.

palace was the first half of the season to a promoted team. not easy
    sunderland we could of won 10 0
    fulham was an even game but we won.

how many games have arsenal had away from home and won 1 0 and played bad.
    MarkA249
    MarkA249
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by MarkA249 Wed Dec 18 2013, 04:39

Loughtonguy wrote:we should of been 4 up at everton first half.  nobody dominiates a team for 90 mins away from home.  everton was always going to get back in the game.

palace was the first half of the season to a promoted team.   not easy
    sunderland we could of won 10 0
    fulham   was an even game but we  won.

how many games have arsenal had away from home and won 1 0 and played bad.

Why do u always bring other teams into it ? whats Arsenal got to do with anything

no team dominates from home for 90 min ermmm didnt Liverpool just do that to us ?
    vis
    vis

Post by vis Wed Dec 18 2013, 05:16

There's no arguing with that point Mark . . . . .

Post by Guest Wed Dec 18 2013, 05:39

because the amount of 1 0 they had last season proves you cant play well in every game.

now we sacked our best manager

no wonder we get called fickle

Post by Guest Wed Dec 18 2013, 05:44

So the actual Stats that say AVB was our most consistent manager since 1945 are pretend
    MarkA249
    MarkA249
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by MarkA249 Wed Dec 18 2013, 06:30

Most of his high win percentage is due to the europa league best manager do me a favour Billy Nich ? name of this forum better than AVB
    vis
    vis

Post by vis Wed Dec 18 2013, 06:47

Rumour circulating out that East that levy is in discussion with Paulio DiCannio to take over the helm and stear us towards the promised land . . . . .
    vis
    vis

Post by vis Wed Dec 18 2013, 07:03

There is another rumour circulating, again out of the East and is being substantiated by 3 very wise men, that Glenn Hoddle is the son of God and will assist DiCannio in an epic battle to overcome the evil forces of red & blue and take the WHITE forwards to world domination and an eternity spent in paradise.
    Ain't the internet great  lmao  . . . . . .

Post by Guest Wed Dec 18 2013, 07:17

so how do you explain for more points this season so far plus we got more points last season in the prem

in fact avb got more prem points last season then when harry had king modric vdv

Post by Guest Wed Dec 18 2013, 09:19

chelsea lose to a team we outplay
    MarkA249
    MarkA249
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by MarkA249 Wed Dec 18 2013, 19:39

Loughtonguy wrote:so how do you explain for more points this season so far plus we got more points last season in the prem

in fact avb got more prem points last season then when harry had king modric vdv

Norwich draw 1-1 Bale scored would of lost 1-0

Sunderland WBA Southamton won 1-0 Bale scored winner thats what i can just remember somebody has already said Bale won us 24 points last season take that away where would we have finished

Arry brought us champions league football didnt he ? yes he was a knob but we had CL and we played decent football

Yes we had King VDV Modric and Bale was emerging we had a good settled squad even though u slagged off VDV more times than turkey gets eaten at xmas

last season we had 1 world class player who the premier was scared of now hes fucked off we have bought good players who have needed time

is AVB to blame yes but not all his type of football he played was shocking the players couldnt play it Dawson in a high line do me a favor a snail is faster this season we getting found out more and they know they not going to get a 30rd past them from Bale

Levy is to blame too just see Money all the time AVB got bummed by Levy a bit wanted Mouthino got Dembele he wanted Hulk and Villa and got promised Bale would stay another year look how that turned out
    LOVELOVEROCKET
    LOVELOVEROCKET
    1st Division
    1st Division

Post by LOVELOVEROCKET Wed Dec 18 2013, 21:49

YOU NEED TO MOVE ON LADS ...................... ALL IFS AND BUTS ...............

ONLY 1 QUESTION NEEDS TO BE ANSWERED REALLY - WAS AVB STYLE OF PLAY THE SPURS WAY.....

AND WE ALL KNOW THE ANSWER NO MATTER HOW WE TRY TO DEFEND IT BY STATS , FIGURES.

PS. BEFORE YOU SLATE ME WE HAVE TO GET USED TO A NEW STYLE THEN THAT STYLE CAN GOTO FUCK ,BORING BORING BORING.
    seebee1944
    seebee1944
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by seebee1944 Thu Dec 19 2013, 03:34

The Spurs way would that it meant what it used to. Now thw Spurs way is to sell your best player every year and sack the manager every 18 months or so. We've not been anywhere winning the title for more years than I can remember and we survive on expectancy.
    Can anyone give credit to AVB for making Bale the focus of his team no I doubt it. To be honest I've given my ticket for tonight away cos I just can't be arsed to go. I've criticised others on here for being negative but I now realise that the whole club is negative

The once proud cockerel is now a capon.

Post by Guest Thu Dec 19 2013, 03:34

hated last season. avb playing bale in a free role

we would of scored more goals if bale played on the left

bale did not make us better last season. he made us worse when he played the free role

Post by Guest Thu Dec 19 2013, 03:35

and now we got an arsenal fan taking charge tonight.

hes admited on tv he hates spurs and supports arsenal
    totalytot
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by totalytot Fri Dec 20 2013, 08:54

Loughtonguy wrote:so how do you explain for more points this season so far plus we got more points last season in the prem

It's not the points it's where you finish and last season we finished 5th the season before Redknapp finished 4th and the season before that he got us to the quarter finals of the Champions league. Now that's a million miles away from what Avb could achieve.

So you can keep repeating yourself about AVB Lought but at the end of the day it's still BOLLOX !!!

Mikey M

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27 2024, 01:40