The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
hate this board EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
hate this board EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
hate this board EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
hate this board EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
hate this board EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
hate this board EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
hate this board EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
hate this board EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
hate this board EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

hate this board Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

hate this board

hate this board Empty hate this board

Post by Guest Tue Feb 23 2010, 09:48

when u lot win, lol cant get a word in anywhere and everybody is so upbeat its pissin me off, but fair play to yous that was a good win at that sh*t hole and you are really back in the mix, lennon nearly back, modric getting back to his best, pav eventually being let loose, these 3 are big players for u and there all well rested for the finale, the prem is the best ever and i think there is a shock or 2 yet to happen, everton are on a great run and will probably make up a 5th team challenging for 4th, and the top 3 dont wanna hit a run of bad form or they will be dragged into it as well, i aint making any predictions yet but there is sh*t loads to play for. ps very impressed with bale yesterday, hes finally came of age me thinks.

hate this board Empty Re: hate this board

Post by Guest Tue Feb 23 2010, 10:18

bale has been our best player in the last 5/6 games. it just annoys me the amount of games harry could of brought on pav . like stoke h/a wolves liverpool. but somhow we are stil in it.

everton. im so inpressed with how well david has turned there season round. they was like 4th from bottom at xmas.

surley you would want us to finish 4th then liverpool . .

i got a feelin villa wil win the cup sunday

Post by Guest Tue Feb 23 2010, 19:32

everton are a credit, they beat manu with no feilini,cahil or jakielka either. if they stay pretty injury free they are contenders for top 4, moye has a knack of getting the best out of his players and if i had to pick a team with the best team spirit i think it would be them, neville,piennar and feilini do the ugly stuff well.

Post by Guest Tue Feb 23 2010, 20:01

burger777 wrote:everton are a credit, they beat manu with no feilini,cahil or jakielka either. if they stay pretty injury free they are contenders for top 4, moye has a knack of getting the best out of his players and if i had to pick a team with the best team spirit i think it would be them, neville,piennar and feilini do the ugly stuff well.

So to go back to our pre season predictions burg ! are you stiil saying we are your tip for the 4th spot, or are you switching to everton now ? hate this board Lol

I still say man city are favourites for 4th but i hope i am wrong and you are right, the only reason i went for city was their massive spending power and the fact they will get most players who are available that have any ability, this in turn would put the kibosh on any targets harry has in mind, in other words we would be left whatever city didnt want, and i still think we are a couple of players short of being a real cl contender.

I have no doubt that had city not got a billionaire owner that bellamy would now be a spurs player.

We both might be wrong burg ! liverpool are improving at the right time, so it might be the usual 4 ..........how fcking boring...........grumble grumble, i hope if we dont do it then city, villa or everton will, just for a change.
    djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo Tue Feb 23 2010, 20:55

lewspurs wrote:
    burger777 wrote:everton are a credit, they beat manu with no feilini,cahil or jakielka either. if they stay pretty injury free they are contenders for top 4, moye has a knack of getting the best out of his players and if i had to pick a team with the best team spirit i think it would be them, neville,piennar and feilini do the ugly stuff well.

So to go back to our pre season predictions burg ! are you stiil saying we are your tip for the 4th spot, or are you switching to everton now ? hate this board Lol

I still say man city are favourites for 4th but i hope i am wrong and you are right, the only reason i went for city was their massive spending power and the fact they will get most players who are available that have any ability, this in turn would put the kibosh on any targets harry has in mind, in other words we would be left whatever city didnt want, and i still think we are a couple of players short of being a real cl contender.

I have no doubt that had city not got a billionaire owner that bellamy would now be a spurs player.

We both might be wrong burg ! liverpool are improving at the right time, so it might be the usual 4 ..........how fcking boring...........grumble grumble, i hope if we dont do it then city, villa or everton will, just for a change.

Citehs away form is poor, even against the so called lower teams, there game in hand will mean nothing if they lose to Chelski and we beat Everton.

Post by Guest Wed Feb 24 2010, 02:54

everton have too much ground to make up lew, they are chasing 4 teams not 1, but i think as a team now they are performing as good as anyone, im glad we have played them twice. im never one for making predictions lew but as i see it now the 4th place position is very open, i think the top 3 will stay the same and obviously it then leaves 4th spot between villa,man city,liverpool and yous, villa were in this position for a long time last year and fell away, have they learned from it, o neill is also a shrewd man and will be trying everything not to make same mistakes again, liverpool will know whats needed and they have the quality to go on a run, man city have bought quality but have they really gelled yet, is there manager good enuff, does he know what a prem run in looks like, is he too defensive etc, and then there is yous, injuries coming back at the right time, players hitting form and a very rested striker (pav) who wants to play well either to prove harry wrong or to bag himself another club in the summer, i genuinly think spurs have the most going for them at the moment, setteled keeper, pretty settled back 4, creativity and if pav solves the goal probs its yours to lose, also harry will play his part too, i think liverpool will be your main threat and your 1 to 1 games in april could be your undoing, but u play 2 of them at home so i am expecting harry to go out fully blazing in these fixtures, obvioulsy i want u to fail but with my footie head on i think you may go close,

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19 2024, 21:50