The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Harry's on the Board EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Harry's on the Board EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Harry's on the Board EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Harry's on the Board EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Harry's on the Board EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Harry's on the Board EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Harry's on the Board EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Harry's on the Board EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Harry's on the Board EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Harry's on the Board Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

3 posters

Harry's on the Board

ionman34
    ionman34
    Champions League
    Champions League

Harry's on the Board Empty Harry's on the Board

Post by ionman34 Sun Oct 03 2010, 03:11

Well we talked about it didn't we?

Alright, I know it's not conclusive proof but did anyone else notice just how much more ball to feet Crouchinho was getting, particularly when Lennon came on?

And didn't Aaron make the most of it when he got the ball further up the pitch, both goals coming from his pin point crosses to Crouch.

Credit where credit is due too, two beautiful knock downs from Crouchy to tee up VDV. It's a shame he wasn't able to finish one of his own chances, it would have capped off an excellent game.

I was rather proud of Bassong too. He could have gone to pieces after being mugged by Heskey, but he did exactly the opposite and just got better as the game went on. Carew got so little joy in the middle he was forced to either pull out wide or hit row Z from 30+ yards.

What a Donkey.

Anyway, Harry, when next you visit ..................... Give us a wave won'tcha?
    ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Harry's on the Board Empty Re: Harry's on the Board

Post by ArnieArdiles Sun Oct 03 2010, 03:16

Ion ,,,,,,Arron did well but I think he came on at half time .... Think the cross for our first goal was Pavs
    Tottenham - Aston Villa (1st half goals)

Post by Guest Sun Oct 03 2010, 03:19

crouch was rubbish 1st half. pav was playin well then got taken off. he did get a few nocks. I though basson was superb.
    crouch did get better 2nd half but he seems to miss so many chances.

i thought they all played well 2nd half. bale was a bit quiet today but we won
    LOBO
    LOBO
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by LOBO Sun Oct 03 2010, 03:23

ionman34 wrote:
    I was rather proud of Bassong too. He could have gone to pieces after being mugged by Heskey, but he did exactly the opposite and just got better as the game went on

totally agree withyou, our real problem has been the lack of goals scored, as it is our defence is not really a problem , yea we have loads of players out injured but the players that have come in have done a marverlous job and if you look at recent result the record will show our defence is pretty tight, i have no problem with any defender , i think Hutton & basson look pretty decent at the back, mistakes will happen but its nice know we can rest king , i think Huddleston playing just in front of the defence is a good move from harry, well pleased though we did bloody well today !
    LOBO
    LOBO
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by LOBO Sun Oct 03 2010, 03:25

LOBO wrote:
    ionman34 wrote:
    I was rather proud of Bassong too. He could have gone to pieces after being mugged by Heskey, but he did exactly the opposite and just got better as the game went on

totally agree withyou, our real problem has been the lack of goals scored, as it is our defence is not really a problem , yea we have loads of players out injured but the players that have come in have done a marverlous job and if you look at recent result the record will show our defence is pretty tight, i have no problem with any defender , i think Hutton & basson look pretty decent at the back, mistakes will happen but its nice know we can rest king , i think Huddleston playing just in front of the defence is a good move from harry, well pleased though we did bloody well today considering it was the same players that gave there all on wednesday!!

hmm how did i manage to doube post that Harry's on the Board 103888

Last edited by LOBO on Sun Oct 03 2010, 03:30; edited 1 time in total
    ionman34
    ionman34
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ionman34 Sun Oct 03 2010, 03:28

ArnieArdiles wrote: Ion ,,,,,,Arron did well but I think he came on at half time .... Think the cross for our first goal was Pavs
    Tottenham - Aston Villa (1st half goals)

You're right mate, it was Lennon's first cross, that Crouchinho knocked down, that saw VDV fouled by Petrov when he was shooting. How he never got a pen for that I'll never know.

Actually I do .................. The Ref was a right Clattenberg.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19 2024, 22:15