The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
I hope burger is right ! EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
I hope burger is right ! EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
I hope burger is right ! EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
I hope burger is right ! EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
I hope burger is right ! EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
I hope burger is right ! EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
I hope burger is right ! EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
I hope burger is right ! EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
I hope burger is right ! EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

I hope burger is right ! Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

I hope burger is right !

I hope burger is right ! Empty I hope burger is right !

Post by Guest Wed Mar 24 2010, 22:43

Pre - season burger and myself had a difference of opinion (strange that ) i made man city the team that would more than likely take the 4 th place in the premiership while burger reckoned spurs were more of a danger than city.

Well burg ! how do you feel about things now,? and listen here mate i hope you are right and i am wrong in this instance.

I remember posting that i thought arsenal or liverpool would be one of the usual 4 to drop out, i really thought wengers team was on the decline , (perhaps i was hopeful ) i still dont think you will win the title but frankly the goons have surprised me a little this season.

Anyway mate i think we had a sportsman bet on the outcome and hopefully you will be right, that tottenham will get that 4th place.

I hope burger is right ! Empty Re: I hope burger is right !

Post by Guest Thu Mar 25 2010, 04:23

i would never bet on spurs lew, but i did say i fear spurs more than man city as far as challenging us is concerned, i thnk man city are on a bit of a roller coaster at the moment and it will take them time, they can beat anyone on there day but they are missing that togetherness, which is tuff to find whilst there are so many changes, man city will buy big again in the summer but still i wont fear them till they get a guy in that can deal with it, man city with mourinho in charge i am worried, man city with mancini in charge doesn worry me 1 bit. but looking at the table i think it will be between yous and them for 4th so i hope i am very wrong with my pre season predictions, which is not very often.

Current date/time is Fri May 17 2024, 22:49